Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsDr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum

An overnight serum that features a trifecta of retinol, ferulic acid and niacinamide to improve the appearance of wrinkles and firm the look of skin for an even, instantly smoother-looking complexion.

Improve the look of firmness and wrinkles caused by aging and environmental aggressors. This overnight serum delivers a time-released dose of retinol synergistically combined with ferulic acid and niacinamide for visibly smooth, retextured-looking skin.

How To Use:

Nightly, massage 2-3 pumps into clean, dry skin. For optimal results, use following your Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel. Follow with any moisturizer of your choice from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™.

Water/Aqua/Eau, DiCaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Retinol, Ferulic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylresorcinol, Ellagic Acid, Gallic Acid, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycerin-3, Tricaprylin, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Octoxynol-9, Phenoxyethanol

I Have tried a lot of serums for aging, but I read this is in the top 10. Had anyone tried it? Is it good?have you noticed results ?
How effective is this and how does it effect sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum!
Pauline H.
San Francisco, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum uploaded by Pauline H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t know how, but after using this serum, people were saying they couldn’t find any pores on my face (okay, just one person and the lighting was really flattering, but c’mon!) Honestly, even I was impressed at how glass-like my skin looked after just one use. It feels a bit tingly after you put it on, but not red or irritated or anything. Maybe it helped that I started this after two weeks of using the brand’s retinol pads. I didn’t experience any flaking or dryness with either product. It’s also super creamy and skin didn’t feel tight even if I didn’t put moisturizer on top right away. It’s definitely a new must have in my skincare arsenal.
maria M.
1,104 reviews
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me parece un excelente producto sin embargo , el olor es un poco fuerte , si eres sensible a olores fuertes puede disgustarte ; al día siguiente el rostro está luminoso e hidratado
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I was so scared to try this because of the price but I finally caved in and got it. This one of the best Investments I have got. I little goes a long way with this
Vanessa V.
Irwin, PA
Excellent night cream with retinol. It goes on easily and doesn't dry out my skin, even though it does contain a good amount of retinol. I've certainly seen a difference in the clarity and fine lines of my skin.
Tara A.
Henryville, PA
This is great stuff!! Some of the best I’ve used. I’ll never use anything else. Feels amazing and never greasy.
Sherrie S.
I’ve recently begun using this and like the brightening effects. I use it at night after cleansing my face, and typically mix it with another OTC retinol cream, Clinique moisturizer, and a homemade rose water toner. I love how smooth and fresh my 41 year old skin looks with those serum. It hasn’t become a staple as yet. I’ll see how it does over a longer trial.
Ashley R.
Halethorpe
I use this every night as well as the little pads with retinol. This stuff is amazing and def a must buy.
Megan G.
Charlotte
I got this as a package deal with some of the daily wrinkle recovery pads and let me say that I went and bought a bottle as soon as the sample size was empty. My fine lines are smoother and I wake up looking dewy and hydrated.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Expensive but good quality stuff, doesn't over "tighten" skin but leaves it plump and soft, a little product goes a long way, but like I said it's not cheap which is a drawback
Nancy B.
Palmdale, CA
Love love love what this serum has done to my skin. I don't have wrinkles but I do have have acne scarring. It has improved my skin texture, and reduced the dark spots due to acne scars. It's such a good product worth every penny!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...