BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

An overnight serum that features a trifecta of retinol, ferulic acid and niacinamide to improve the appearance of wrinkles and firm the look of skin for an even, instantly smoother-looking complexion.

Improve the look of firmness and wrinkles caused by aging and environmental aggressors. This overnight serum delivers a time-released dose of retinol synergistically combined with ferulic acid and niacinamide for visibly smooth, retextured-looking skin.

How To Use:

Nightly, massage 2-3 pumps into clean, dry skin. For optimal results, use following your Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel. Follow with any moisturizer of your choice from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™.

Water/Aqua/Eau, DiCaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Retinol, Ferulic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylresorcinol, Ellagic Acid, Gallic Acid, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycerin-3, Tricaprylin, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Octoxynol-9, Phenoxyethanol

Paige M.
I did like this product since I love everything from Dr. Dennis Gross, but I think I prefer the fertilizer and retinol peel pads over this serum. I didn’t see as amazing results as I did with the pads so I think I’ll just stick with those. If you are looking for a nightly retinol this is worth trying, it just wasn’t for me.
Megan G.
Charlotte
I got this as a package deal with some of the daily wrinkle recovery pads and let me say that I went and bought a bottle as soon as the sample size was empty. My fine lines are smoother and I wake up looking dewy and hydrated.
Casey S.
Royal Oak , MI
4 stars because it didn’t dry as quickly for an overnight serum and it got on my pillow but the retinol in this serum makes it all worth it. Having dry skin, I have to use an eye moisturizer in the morning afterward.
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This is a very gentle (maybe too gentle) retinol serum. It has a creamy texture and sinks nicely into the skin. This is a nice product, but for the price I would go with a different retinol treatment that delivers more results. However, if you have sensitive skin this may be a good option for you as it is so gentle and non irritating.
Norhan M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
unfortunately, this just did not work for me. It make my face as red as a tomato and I will not be trying it again.  I'm bummed because I really wanted this to work with the extra strength peels, but I'll just have to find another retinol product to use with the peels. I have combination skin and I don't easily develop reactions, so this is bizarre.
Sherrie S.
I’ve recently begun using this and like the brightening effects. I use it at night after cleansing my face, and typically mix it with another OTC retinol cream, Clinique moisturizer, and a homemade rose water toner. I love how smooth and fresh my 41 year old skin looks with those serum. It hasn’t become a staple as yet. I’ll see how it does over a longer trial.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer C.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite nighttime serums! This product did it all for me, from reducing lines, to minimizing pores. Unlike a lot of retinol products out on the market, the ferulic that’s used in this cancels out the negative effects that retinol can sometimes cause, meaning no redness or irritation. Highly recommend!
kristen d.
I have been using this product faithfully for a year. It has truly changed the complexion of my skin. Not only is it non irritating and provides great anti aging benefits, but it also has helped with preventing blemishes and keeping my skin hydrated.
Nikki W.
This retinol treatment was a little harsh for my skin but it also WORKS! I have sensitive skin and had to reduce this to twice a week. It did reduce my fine lines and brighten my face but it is a little too strong for sensitive skin.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love Dr Dennis Gross! Everything I own works so well! Does this serum tighten your skin soon after a few uses? Do you see results right away? I love serums
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How much is this???
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Seems a bit pricey, is it really worth my money ?
Heather L.
WELLINGTON , FL
How effective is this and how does it effect sensitive skin?
Darya G.