Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum uploaded by Nikki R.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Designed for use on the entire eye area, including eyelid, this ferulic and retinol eye serum helps the skin around the eyes look firmer and smoother.

Smoother, younger looking eyes with breakthrough retinol technology designed for the upper eye lids. Gentle enough for the eyelid yet powerful enough to smooth the look of crows feet, elevens, crepiness, and uneven texture. It even doubles as an eye makeup primer.

How To Use:

Gently tap around each eye including the lids, morning and night.
For optimal results, follow with Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ferulic Acid, Retinol, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Quercetin, Caffeine, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Lecithin, Tetrapeptide-21, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Urea, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)

Amanda K.
Shoal Lake , MB
Helps to keep my eyes firm. I can feel them tighten right away. It’s a little expensive but I am the retinol helps keep my eyes firm. I will buy this product again.
Parmila S.
I have been using this for 3 weeks now .
I can see results.
Fine lines are reduced and my dark circles are less visible.
I bought this from cult beauty. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum
Farhin A.
Great Eye Serum

I have been using Dr. Dennis Gross eye serum for the last 3 years. I use it only at night time as it has retinol. The serum is lightweight and will not clog pores. Definitely a must for someone with dark circles and fines lines. I love this product!
ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
Loved this eye serum. Hydrating and fast absorbing. Saw effects quickly!! Got rid of my dryness, tightened and evened out my eyes. I loved this under makeup. Would repurchase again. Amazing product!!
El O.
London
I love this undereye serum. Great ingredients. I am on my fourth bottle and I will not stop using it until its discontinued. It prevents fine lines, makes my undereye feel fresh and healthy.
Christie B.
I just finished a bottle of this. I really like it! It's actually more of a gel texture. It is very lightweight, but not hydrating. I always topped with an eye cream to add hydration. I didn't notice any peeling at all with this retinol product. I think it's important to use a retinol on the skin to help with anti-aging.
Lauren Z.
Tecumseh
i absolutely love this product. i use it alternating with my vitamin c serum it really helps with any discoloration, uneven skin texture and color and as well as hyper pigmentation aka acne scarring!!!! its great for sensitive skin i have never had a problem or complaint!
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
I'm rating this a bit prematurely... been using for a few weeks now. No adverse effects. It is light weight and not sticky, the texture is more favorable than a cream. On the pricey side but I think the potential is there. Will revisit the review in a few months
Carla S.
London
Although it is pricey, i really enjoy this serum and find it brightens my undereye area. I also love that i can use it on my eyelids.
teri b.
Great product. It clears skin making it look youthful. Helps diminish fine lines. On my second bottle and will continue to use it
Alexandra M.
Oakley, CA
Would anyone suggest this or the dr Dennis eye cream? I want to try one but do not want to purchase both
Kelly F.
Oakville
Just purchased this looking for a good overall eye serum, but particularly for hollow eyes. Anyone else tried this or can recommend something similar/better? I'll write a review for this one after more use.

Amazon