Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum uploaded by Nikki R.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Designed for use on the entire eye area, including eyelid, this ferulic and retinol eye serum helps the skin around the eyes look firmer and smoother.

Smoother, younger looking eyes with breakthrough retinol technology designed for the upper eye lids. Gentle enough for the eyelid yet powerful enough to smooth the look of crows feet, elevens, crepiness, and uneven texture. It even doubles as an eye makeup primer.

How To Use:

Gently tap around each eye including the lids, morning and night.
For optimal results, follow with Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ferulic Acid, Retinol, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Quercetin, Caffeine, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Lecithin, Tetrapeptide-21, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Urea, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)

Ristin K.
Decent eye product for anti aging.

Pros:
- I can use this on top of my eye lid and not only just for under my eye.
- Contains retinol. (We could all use this!)

Cons:
- Wish formula was more hydrating once absorbed. I like having extra hydration around my eye area for age prevention.
Arbie A.
Denver
I have been using this product for 5 years . It’s part of my beauty routine along with the peels pads and serum . It really lessen dark circle and lines . I love this product
Bethany K.
Tulsa, OK
First thing is first, when using an exfoliant acid a.k.a. a peel, is the sweep spot is at pH 3.5 and anything over pH 4.0 is not a peel. Your skin on your face has a pH of 4, so anything higher is nothing. This is just a retinol on oil. So that fancy expensive ferulic acid is doing absolutely nothing for your skin. I recommend finding another eye cream, like Clinique's pep-start. Trust a biochemist.
Bobbi A.
I really liked like and used the whole bottle! I like the science behind his products and the fact that he is a practicing derm and sees patients is a good thing, since he gets to see if his protocol works.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
I have tried about 20 different eye creams & serums. This is the only one that can help me daily combat my laugh lines. I use it morning and night, and it helps tighten that area immensely. At first use, it did make my skin flake off since I wasn't used to the intensity, but put some Vaseline on and deal with it, and I promise you will see an improvement over time. I have used for about 2 months, and actually see a difference, BUT I do have to use it twice a day, everyday.
Nicole P.
Olathe , KS
This has definitely helped to combat those little fine lines I've started to get now that I'm in my 30s. It is a retinol based but even my sensitive skin has never found it to be irritating. My only complaint is how little there in in that glass bottle but a little goes a long way. It is definitely on the pricier side at $58 a bottle.
Ashley M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This eye serum really minimized fine lines. I noticed a huge difference when I stopped using this product. It helped with dark circles as well. It is a little pricey, but you only use a small amount, so this little bottle will last! Love that it is a pump bottle, so the product isn't exposed to the air.
Taylor G.
You cannot go wrong with Dr. Dennis Gross' line. Sephora has the best selection & some stores have consultants who specialized in it. I use his products every other day (they are very strong and concentrated) to avoid irritations!
Nicole S.
Edmonds, WA
I really do like this serum, mostly becuase as soon as I put it on, my dark circles disappeared. I got a bottle for my mom as well and as soon as she puts it on, her crows feet disappeared. One downside is the cost it’s hard to keep it around at the cost.
Robyn T.
Feels firming and light. I keep mine in the fridge which makes it extra refreshing on the eyes. Packaging is great with easy to use little pump. Lasts quite a long time too. Would definitely recommend!
Alexandra M.
Oakley, CA
Would anyone suggest this or the dr Dennis eye cream? I want to try one but do not want to purchase both
Kelly F.
Oakville
Just purchased this looking for a good overall eye serum, but particularly for hollow eyes. Anyone else tried this or can recommend something similar/better? I'll write a review for this one after more use.

Amazon