Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum uploaded by Nikki R.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Designed for use on the entire eye area, including eyelid, this ferulic and retinol eye serum helps the skin around the eyes look firmer and smoother.

Smoother, younger looking eyes with breakthrough retinol technology designed for the upper eye lids. Gentle enough for the eyelid yet powerful enough to smooth the look of crows feet, elevens, crepiness, and uneven texture. It even doubles as an eye makeup primer.

How To Use:

Gently tap around each eye including the lids, morning and night.
For optimal results, follow with Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ferulic Acid, Retinol, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Quercetin, Caffeine, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Lecithin, Tetrapeptide-21, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Urea, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)

Anna K.
Jackson, WI
I found the best thing finally, I have bad dark circles thanks to genetics, and started seeing crow feet as well as occasional Mila. When I tell you I have tried everything that is not a far stretch. Within the first week the Mila were almost gone and my under eye area was so much more smoother. After a month the crow feet diminished and my concealer sits under my eyes so much better now. It is not irritating, doesnt sting or burn. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
A nice eye serum. I enjoyed it and I love that I can use it 360 all over the eye area. It feels nice under eye creams or even alone. It’s a nice eye serum and definitely recommend trying it out. You can find it at Sephora
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Made with Anti-aging oils and ferulic acid and retinol, this product definitely contains the key ingredients that provide instant results. Upon using the product I noticed a much more hydrated appearance, and visibly smooth, brighter looking eyes. Would recommend this product Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Brightening Solution
Krishii P.
I love this little bottle! The serum is light, not sticky at all and you just need a drop under each eye. It actually works and my undereyes look so much brighter!! I've used this for about 4 months now and I love it! I take this with me everywhere I travel. A must have! I will def be buying more and you should too!
Elizabeth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I am constantly on the look out for eye creams that actually work and I think this one is effective. I got it as part of a Sephora haul to treat dark circles and wrinkles, and I have had it for about two months now. I am pretty satisfied with the results and I think I'll be buying it again.
Stephanie S.
Arlington, VA
 This eye serum really works!  I smooth it under my eyes before going to bed, so that it can work overnight. You can feel it tightening almost immediately,  and when I wake up in the morning, the area under my eyes is smooth, tightened, and not puffy. I would highly recommend this product, it is worth every penny.
Rozhene S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this eye serum. I noticed some milia underneath my eyes due to use of heavy eye creams & this serum has helped! Some of my milia has even gone away. It will take some time for milia to completely disappear, but this has helped in preventing new ones to appear as well as helped with fine lines & puffiness.
Mallory L.
Elizabeth, NJ
Has under eyes looking supple, fine lines diminished over time and blurred instantly, brightened dark circles. Left under eye hydrated but not oily for a serum. Pricey but worth it!
kristen d.
I have been using this serum for about 6 months. It is non irritating and i use it nightly. it keeps my under eye skin hydrated and firm and is great for preventing fine lines.
Kristy W.
Honolulu, Hi
This is my absolute favourite eye serum! I think retinol and my skin are best friends (I found this to be one of the most effective things to combat my acne), so naturally I was not bothered by the high price. I tried using different eye serums after trying this, including some by khiels and fresh. I noticed a difference. Dr. Gross eye serum reduces the appearance of my lines and makes me look less tired compared to other eye products I've tried.

A little goes a long way. I never fully press the pump down and the smallest bit of product is just enough to use on both eyes! One bottle last me a few months too!

I just ordered my third bottle on Sephora :)
Alexandra M.
Oakley, CA
Would anyone suggest this or the dr Dennis eye cream? I want to try one but do not want to purchase both
Kelly F.
Oakville
Just purchased this looking for a good overall eye serum, but particularly for hollow eyes. Anyone else tried this or can recommend something similar/better? I'll write a review for this one after more use.

Amazon