BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

An antiaging retinol eye serum that prevents and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity of the eyelid and around the eye while smoothing the texture and tone. This potent eye serum combines two powerful antiaging ingredients to soften and smooth the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while brightening the eye area, providing a more youthful, healthy complexion. Ferulic acid and retinol immediately reduce signs of aging and sun damage, licorice root extract lightens and de-puffs the undereye area, and caffeine firms and tightens skin crepiness. The non-irritating gel-serum formula absorbs quickly to treat all skin types, allowing smoother makeup application that lasts longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Research results:In an independent consumer use study: - 86.2% agreed it reduced the appearance of fine lines around their eye area after two weeks - 93% agreed it reduced the appearance of fine lines around their eye area after three weeks - 84.6% agreed the skin around their eye area looked brighter and more radiant after three weeks - 86.2% agreed the skin around their eye area appeared immediately smoother in two weeks - 92.6% agreed the skin around their eye area appeared immediately smoother in three weeks - 92.9% noticed an improvement in texture around their eye area in just two weeks see more...

Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Tulsa, OK
First thing is first, when using an exfoliant acid a.k.a. a peel, is the sweep spot is at pH 3.5 and anything over pH 4.0 is not a peel. Your skin on your face has a pH of 4, so anything higher is nothing. This is just a retinol on oil. So that fancy expensive ferulic acid is doing absolutely nothing for your skin. I recommend finding another eye cream, like Clinique's pep-start. Trust a biochemist.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Honolulu, Hi
This is my absolute favourite eye serum! I think retinol and my skin are best friends (I found this to be one of the most effective things to combat my acne), so naturally I was not bothered by the high price. I tried using different eye serums after trying this, including some by khiels and fresh. I noticed a difference. Dr. Gross eye serum reduces the appearance of my lines and makes me look less tired compared to other eye products I've tried.

A little goes a long way. I never fully press the pump down and the smallest bit of product is just enough to use on both eyes! One bottle last me a few months too!

I just ordered my third bottle on Sephora :)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product!!! I've found my holy grail under eye product! My fine lines are basically GONE after using this product consistently for the past two months. I also have a slight skin overlap on the inner corner of my eyes, and I can't believe how much this product has "lifted" the skin and created a more flattering shape. Definitely follow the instructions and tap it in 360 degrees around your eye area. It WORKS and I will always repurchase this. HG status!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has definitely helped to combat those little fine lines I've started to get now that I'm in my 30s. It is a retinol based but even my sensitive skin has never found it to be irritating. My only complaint is how little there in in that glass bottle but a little goes a long way. It is definitely on the pricier side at $58 a bottle.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this for dark under eye circles and have been using it ever since. It firms the skin under my eyes and eyelids and has helped the dark undereye circles to an extent. I still love this product though!
Juliett W.
Juliett W.
LANSING, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye serum and face serum are my go to items. Within the first week I noticed my dark spots fading and my skin was just smoother than ever. It is pricey but WELL worth the money, I continue to keep this product as part of my night time routine
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product truly made a dent in my dark circles, I was able to remove my corrector from my makeup routine and my makeup overall then felt more natural and "easy" I especially liked that I could use it on my eyelids and saw much better elasticity there as well l.
Robyn T.
Robyn T.
New York
Feels firming and light. I keep mine in the fridge which makes it extra refreshing on the eyes. Packaging is great with easy to use little pump. Lasts quite a long time too. Would definitely recommend!
Bobbi A.
Bobbi A.
I really liked like and used the whole bottle! I like the science behind his products and the fact that he is a practicing derm and sees patients is a good thing, since he gets to see if his protocol works.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Hollis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing amazing amazing amazing amaizing. Love love love this product I can't help the excitement for this stuff.