BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

An antiaging retinol eye serum that prevents and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity of the eyelid and around the eye while smoothing the texture and tone. This potent eye serum combines two powerful antiaging ingredients to soften and smooth the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while brightening the eye area, providing a more youthful, healthy complexion. Ferulic acid and retinol immediately reduce signs of aging and sun damage, licorice root extract lightens and de-puffs the undereye area, and caffeine firms and tightens skin crepiness. The non-irritating gel-serum formula absorbs quickly to treat all skin types, allowing smoother makeup application that lasts longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Research results:In an independent consumer use study: - 86.2% agreed it reduced the appearance of fine lines around their eye area after two weeks - 93% agreed it reduced the appearance of fine lines around their eye area after three weeks - 84.6% agreed the skin around their eye area looked brighter and more radiant after three weeks - 86.2% agreed the skin around their eye area appeared immediately smoother in two weeks - 92.6% agreed the skin around their eye area appeared immediately smoother in three weeks - 92.9% noticed an improvement in texture around their eye area in just two weeks see more...

Nicole S.
Edmonds, WA
I really do like this serum, mostly becuase as soon as I put it on, my dark circles disappeared. I got a bottle for my mom as well and as soon as she puts it on, her crows feet disappeared. One downside is the cost it’s hard to keep it around at the cost.
Kristy W.
Honolulu, Hi
This is my absolute favourite eye serum! I think retinol and my skin are best friends (I found this to be one of the most effective things to combat my acne), so naturally I was not bothered by the high price. I tried using different eye serums after trying this, including some by khiels and fresh. I noticed a difference. Dr. Gross eye serum reduces the appearance of my lines and makes me look less tired compared to other eye products I've tried.

A little goes a long way. I never fully press the pump down and the smallest bit of product is just enough to use on both eyes! One bottle last me a few months too!

I just ordered my third bottle on Sephora :)
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product!!! I've found my holy grail under eye product! My fine lines are basically GONE after using this product consistently for the past two months. I also have a slight skin overlap on the inner corner of my eyes, and I can't believe how much this product has "lifted" the skin and created a more flattering shape. Definitely follow the instructions and tap it in 360 degrees around your eye area. It WORKS and I will always repurchase this. HG status!
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried about 20 different eye creams & serums. This is the only one that can help me daily combat my laugh lines. I use it morning and night, and it helps tighten that area immensely. At first use, it did make my skin flake off since I wasn't used to the intensity, but put some Vaseline on and deal with it, and I promise you will see an improvement over time. I have used for about 2 months, and actually see a difference, BUT I do have to use it twice a day, everyday.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that I did not personally notice any brightening with this serum. The good news? This made my eyes feel the best that they had ever felt! Like better that when I was a teenager and had no need for anti-aging or any skin concern beyond the odd blemish. I have super sensitive eyes so this is saying a lot. Perhaps it does help with banishing wrinkles. I will repurchase just to let my eyes experience this again!
Nicole P.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has definitely helped to combat those little fine lines I've started to get now that I'm in my 30s. It is a retinol based but even my sensitive skin has never found it to be irritating. My only complaint is how little there in in that glass bottle but a little goes a long way. It is definitely on the pricier side at $58 a bottle.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product truly made a dent in my dark circles, I was able to remove my corrector from my makeup routine and my makeup overall then felt more natural and "easy" I especially liked that I could use it on my eyelids and saw much better elasticity there as well l.
Lisa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this for dark under eye circles and have been using it ever since. It firms the skin under my eyes and eyelids and has helped the dark undereye circles to an extent. I still love this product though!
Juliett W.
LANSING, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye serum and face serum are my go to items. Within the first week I noticed my dark spots fading and my skin was just smoother than ever. It is pricey but WELL worth the money, I continue to keep this product as part of my night time routine
Robyn T.
Feels firming and light. I keep mine in the fridge which makes it extra refreshing on the eyes. Packaging is great with easy to use little pump. Lasts quite a long time too. Would definitely recommend!