BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A luxurious, nourishing eye cream powered by ferulic acid + retinol, our ECG Complex,™ and anti-aging oils for smoother, younger-looking eyes.

Improve the look of skin texture by moisturizing the delicate, dehydrated eye area. Help correct the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, and crepey skin for eyes that look instantly healthier and more youthful.

How To Use:

Tap cream gently starting at inner bridge of nose, then under the eye, and above the brow bone.
Use daily morning and night.
For best results, apply following Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Lauryl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Collagen Amino Acids, Ferulic Acid, Gallic Acid, Ellagic Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Retinol, Aminobutyric Acid, Caffeine, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Tetrapeptide-21, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Algae Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Tetrahydropiperine, BHT, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isohexadecane, Benzophenone-3, Behenic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Mica (CI 77019), Annatto (CI 75120)

• Do you need to wear the serum under this cream or is it o...1 Answers
  • I am trying out the serum. Has anyone used this? Do you u...1 Answers
Leslie R.
Los Angeles, CA
It does a decent job but doesn't blow me out of the water. Saw no difference when I stopped using it and substituted a vitamin c facial oil in its place. However I've tried a lot of crummy eye creams and this isn't one, it does what it needs to do but just isn't for me I guess.
Tessica P.
Pearl
I didn’t want to purchase this, because I hate spending that much money on an eye cream. However, I loved this! Sometimes I get aggravated when I feel an eye cream isn’t up to par, but not this one. I used the whole jar. The next eye cream I bought was not this one, and I threw it away before I even finished half the jar. Would definitely recommend.
Janay B.
I haven’t been super consistent with this but I do use it at least twice a week. My eyes water terribly and the excess tears have stained the areas right under my tear ducts, making that area really dark and dry. Since I’ve used this, I notice a difference in not only the feel of my skin but the color is returning back to normal as well!
Jeannette C.
Havelock, NC
I notice a huge difference overnight. I'm using it once a week instead of two times that is recommended to let the skin get used to the product but it has already helped me get rid of some of the milia seeds on my four head and around my eye brow area. I saw a significant difference in my fine lines on my face particularly the crows feet in my eyes. I feel I feel like I had a mini facelift.
Cecilia C.
Happy valley, OR
I was recommended this for the darkness under my eyes. I’m 24 so wrinkles aren’t a concern but I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I’ve noticed a difference I don’t notice it creasing my concealer and it helps with how dry my under eyes are!
Stephanie E.
Denver
I am currently using this product. I haven’t seen great results from this product but I haven’t been using it for too long. I do love the thickness of this product and it’s moisturizing aspect.
Tiffany W.
I received a face version of this same cream and prepared myself for red angry skin the next morning as I smoothd it over my face. But, to my surprise, I woke with glowing, hydrated skin. It looked healthier in only a couple of days. Magic! Key note: even though it is a retinol product, which is irritating no matter what, this has no added fragrance which helps to cut back on potential irritants. My advice is to buy the regular facial version and skip the eye cream unless you have cash to burn. you will get more and it will come in a tube which keeps the ingredients stable for longer. It is very expensive, so I can't say I will be buying this once I run out.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
If you are looking to feel brighten and tightened then do yourself a favor and try this entire line. This eye cream was my gateway to the ferulic line and I saw a huge difference in the area around my eyes. This evened, smoothed and tightened my skin
Mary C.
I’m actually using this eye cream right now and it’s gorgeous. The Retinol doesn’t irritate my eyes at all which was a concern for me at first. Nice and moisturizing and plumping. Would recommend.
Ashley W.
So I mainly got this with the expectation of helping it smooth out my eye area and help with the dark circles under my eyes. It helped in the smooth to a degree but it did not touch my dark circles at all. I don't tend to have any puffy under eyes so it wasn't helping with that. Ultimately for what I need for my under eyes right now, this wasn't the product for me. As I get older this might be my jam, when wrinkles start to pick up, but for now I'm going to try out some other eye products next.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am trying out the serum. Has anyone used this? Do you use both or just one or the other? Are there noticeable results ?
Andrea F.
Do you need to wear the serum under this cream or is it ok to use it by itself?

Amazon