BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A powerful antiaging formula to instantly firm and tighten the look of the eye area. The first signs of aging appear around the delicate eye area. Maintain youthful-looking skin with this powerful eye cream, featuring GABA to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and ferulic and retinol to retexturize and firm. Skin is left smooth, hydrated, and protected. see more...

• Do you need to wear the serum under this cream or is it o...1 Answers
  • I am trying out the serum. Has anyone used this? Do you u...1 Answers
Jeannette C.
Havelock, NC
I notice a huge difference overnight. I'm using it once a week instead of two times that is recommended to let the skin get used to the product but it has already helped me get rid of some of the milia seeds on my four head and around my eye brow area. I saw a significant difference in my fine lines on my face particularly the crows feet in my eyes. I feel I feel like I had a mini facelift.
Tiffany W.
I received a face version of this same cream and prepared myself for red angry skin the next morning as I smoothd it over my face. But, to my surprise, I woke with glowing, hydrated skin. It looked healthier in only a couple of days. Magic! Key note: even though it is a retinol product, which is irritating no matter what, this has no added fragrance which helps to cut back on potential irritants. My advice is to buy the regular facial version and skip the eye cream unless you have cash to burn. you will get more and it will come in a tube which keeps the ingredients stable for longer. It is very expensive, so I can't say I will be buying this once I run out.
Ashley W.
So I mainly got this with the expectation of helping it smooth out my eye area and help with the dark circles under my eyes. It helped in the smooth to a degree but it did not touch my dark circles at all. I don't tend to have any puffy under eyes so it wasn't helping with that. Ultimately for what I need for my under eyes right now, this wasn't the product for me. As I get older this might be my jam, when wrinkles start to pick up, but for now I'm going to try out some other eye products next.
Annelise C.
One of my favorite eye creams. You can actually feel it working immediately, and even thought it's a little pot, a little bit goes a long way. take a before photo of your eye area and use this day and night for a few weeks and you'll really be able to see the difference. Definitely don't forget to wear sunscreen with this, since there is retinol !
Jennifer J.
Sandy, UT
My favorite night time eye cream. I always wake up looking like I got more sleep than I really did. Doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. Only downsides are the price and the fact it's in an open jar. For the price, I would really prefer a pump or something to keep the actives protected from air and bacteria. In an airtight pump I would consider it worth repurchasing.
Jessica P.
I love this eye cream! It is hydrating without being greasy. It absorbs easily into the skin and wears well alone or under make-up. I've tried other eye creams, both at a lower price point as well as a similar one, and keep coming back to this. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a fantastic eye cream.
Rita H.
I love this formula/product! I was starting to get concerns about the light lines around my eyes, but after my 2nd bottle, it has really smoothd out the lines and filled in the light wrinkles around my eyes. I highly recommend this..but since it has retinol, i always use sunblock over it during the day time.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am trying out the serum. Has anyone used this? Do you use both or just one or the other? Are there noticeable results ?
Andrea F.
Do you need to wear the serum under this cream or is it ok to use it by itself?