BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A triple-correcting antiaging moisturizer that visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This breakthrough ingredient combination containing ferulic acid, retinol, and ellagic acid provides time-released hydration as it works to strengthen the skin's own regenerative ability. It helps to counteract the visible signs of aging, increase its natural moisture barrier, and restore elasticity to sagging skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kim S.
Bentonville, AR
I am a picker as in I pick at everything and anything on my face. Ever since I have started using this product, I noticed a reduction in milas along with a smoother skin. My skin also appears less dull and more even.
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved using this as a treatment for the dark spots I have gotten from blemish scarring. The science behind this brand is great and I trust it. As a vegan, I also love all of the options they have so that I feel like I can have trustworthy skincare in my regime.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
Been using this for about a year, not every night but 1-2 nights per week. Not overly drying like other retinals. A slight smell but nothing overwhelming. I feel it decreased lines and was moisturizing and plumping. Lasts a very long time since you only have to use a little bit.
Josh T.
Honolulu, HI
My goto Moisturizer, leaves my skin super soft and a soft glow. It also hydrates throughout the day to keep your skin feeling and looking amazing all day. Also helps to reverse signs of aging and smells citrus , amazing product.
Kelley W.
Barnwell , SC
I just started using this product about 2 weeks ago. I got it online at Sephora. Already, My skin looks and feels healthier and more hydrated. A little goes a long way and it's worth the splurge.