suggested searches

33%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I use the 14 minute setting for back pain before bed and it works like a dream. The other setting is a red, blue, and combination of both for issues from body wrinkles to acne, dark spots and beyond. My significant other uses it for body breakouts and has noticed that they resolve much faster.
Being an electrical engineer I love skincare gagets. There are many scientific publications and doctors backing red light therapy so I felt more confident giving it a try. I have been using this product daily for about a month now. I am beginning to see less dimpling and less crepey skin on my legs which is my primary target area. Its only 3 minutes an area so I use in on multiple areas for both my legs in 12-20 minutes while I drink my morning coffee. It’s a large enough and bendable device that I can conform it to any treatment area. My husband some times uses it for his back acne. Don’t use it if you have sun screen on your skin. Even though the UVA/UVB filters are not tuned to red light as red light is a much longer wavelength and will pass through the sunscreen filters. The sunscreen would still likely weaken the red light and make it less effective.
This is a first impressions review because I just got the device yesterday. I don’t expect to see any anti aging results for another month or so. But that’s not why I bought it. I bought it for pain relief. Right out of the box it only took a couple of hours to charge which is nice because of course we want to use our new gadgets right away. I’ve been doing a large attic and garage clean out for the last three days and needless to say I am sore. I love the flexibility of this device; it’s comfortable and versatile. It holds its shape well but not too tight. It was perfect on my shoulder and while my pain wasn’t completely gone it was greatly reduced. I do not like to take otc pain meds so I consider this a great option for me so I can avoid oral meds. My only complaint are the buttons. I totally understand why they’re flat (so you don’t accidentally hit it) but several treatment areas I found myself wondering if I had pressed the right button or if I was even on the button at all. You’ve pretty much got to hit the button THEN place the device where you want it. Today is the last day of my garage clean out and I’m definitely looking forward to my next treatment tonight! Thanks for another great LED device #DDG