Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA combination of red LED lights blue LED lights that work together to smooth wrinkles firm skin diminish discoloration and clear acne for a beautiful youthful complexion.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrChoose from three treatment options red light therapy blue light therapy redblue light therapy. Red lights stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin to reduce wrinkles sun spots and redness blue lights destroy P. acnes bacteria and prevent future breakouts and dual red blue lights target wrinkles and acne at the same time.brbrSmooths full face lines and wrinkles firms skin reduces appearance of sun spots age spots and discoloration evens skin tone and texture clears mild to moderate acne prevents acne flare-ups calms redness and reduces inflammation increases skin density.brbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrAfter cleansing place device comfortably over face securing strap around head. Press and hold power button for 2 seconds to turn on device select light setting red blue redblue and use for the programmed treatment time of 3 minutes. Remove device and follow with your favorite serum and/or moisturizer.ulliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2GnSitBSpace NK/a a luxe beauty boutique filled with cult favorites and innovative must-haves./liliWeb ID 3126207/li/ul

Has anyone tried this? If so, does it really work and is it worth the money?
Has anyone seen results using this? If so, how long did it take to see results?
How long have you owned the mask and has it broken down yet? I missed the 30 day warranty registration ugh.
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro!
Emily  S.
Lakewood, CO
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Emily  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I initially bought a cheaper version online that arrived damaged and bent because it was made out of cheap and crap material. I was so disappointed, and had been eyeing this one for a while, so I pulled the trigger. I’m happy I did! This is top of the line quality made—you can tell the second you touch it. I see a lot of people complaining about the strap, but I lie down for the three minutes and don’t need the strap, so I’m not sure why it’s a big deal. You can lie down for three minutes…and I have two kids. Lol. I love that it’s only three minutes compared to a lot that are 20 minutes. I’ve used it every day now for over a month and love it. I don’t have a lot of fine lines to begin with, so I’m using it more as a preventative measure than a reactive one, but I can tell my face looks better. If you are looking for a splurge, this one is great!
Dia R.
Burke, VA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Dia R.
Have been using this about 6 months, almost every day. It's for anti aging and acne. It helps a little with hormonal acne but wish it did more. As for anti aging hard to know at this point but I've heard so much about these that I'll keep using. It sits well on the face, comfortable and is only 3 minutes which I love. Worth a try.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Kimberly  T.
I have used LED lights for almost 20 years. It is the most essential device to keep your cells activated. I try to use it nightly. I alternate 20 minutes of Red LED with 20 minutes of BLUE. All while listening to a meditation app or sometimes an audiobook. I give this light 3 stars for the price point. If uoj ware willing to spend $500 you might as well save and buy a real Lightstim. There are many starter devices in the $100 range to start your journey. Remember continuity is the best. The more you do the the more you will see. Meaning 1x a day for 10 years is better than 4x a day for a year. Just stay consistent to reap the results.
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Poppy D.
I just bought this led mask after going through reviews on how to remove acne scar. Based on NASA research, Red LED light is the non avasive treatment based for scarring where you trick your skin to help it work harder to build collagen and repair the skin. The mask comes with 3 modes: 1. red LED light - repair and enhance your skin, reduce wrinkles 2. Blue LED light- kill bacteria that causes acne 3. Red and blue LED light mode I just got the mask this week and I can see that the darkness on my acne scar is disappearing faster than usual. After 4 weeks of using the mask, here's my result. I feels my skin is more clear and the healing speed increases. I really enjoyed using this product.
Lacey Leah W.
Oak Park, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Lacey Leah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been buying this for a while and this really helps… this products is not affordable at all.. but it is easy to find at any locations! I suggest this because it does the job and there isn’t anything similar to it, definitely recommend.
julie S.
Las Vegas
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by julie S.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I have been using this mask for almost three years! I am very consistent as its 3 minutes a day. I notice firming around the jowel area and softening in the lines around my eyes also. I have also tried smaller hand held red light devices but this is so much easier and you are more likely to use it.
Keana S.
Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Keana S.
#love using it in the morning while sipping #coffee through a straw… great to use for those #slow #morning #starts! If it was nicer outside I would be on the balcony watching the sun come up… it only stays on for 3 minutes at a time but I just turn it back on for a total of 15 minutes each led color light!
Menith  S.
Mesa, AZ
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Menith  S.
Typically, when you see an LED face mask or device, it’s glowing red or amber. We know from the past few years of celebrity selfies that LED therapy is mainly popular for its anti-aging effects. Dermatologists and aestheticians often use them in tandem with other at-home or in-office treatments. LED therapy has taken center stage with a handful of new devices trending and claiming to treat and help prevent acne—but do they work? Blue light has been proven to help reduce the growth of bacteria that cause acne and can help reduce inflammation. The different wavelengths penetrate the skin at various depths to address skincare concerns from anti-aging to blemishes. For example, red light penetrates the skin deeper than blue light to increase cellular activity, while blue light penetrates the skin at a superficial level necessary to treat acne. I don't doubt the science behind the efficacy of such treatments. Still, it seemed nearly impossible to make this technology practical and accessible to the masses. I am no novice in cosmetic dermatology, but beauty often comes with a steep price tag. After months of debating, I finally made the splurge and purchased Dennis Gross Faceware Pro LED mask. The thing that won me over was the clinical data supporting the company’s claims that this device will target acne and fine lines in as little as three minutes a day over ten weeks. Aside from the hefty price tag of purchasing the device, the recommendation that consistent use for up to ten weeks is needed to see optimal results might deter consumers from purchasing. Ten weeks may seem like an eternity, but if you use the device primarily for acne and the occasional breakout, the results are well worth it, and you will see results almost immediately. Lastly, for those suffering from cystic acne, I would recommend seeking a dermatologist for LED light therapy to ensure the best outcome paired with a guided anti-inflammatory diet, proper skin care regimen, and prescriptions.
Lacey W.
Agoura Hills, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been buying this for a while and this really helps my skin… this products is jot very affordable but it is easy to find at any location! I suggest this because it does the job and there isn’t anything similar to it, definitely recommend.
Audrey K.
Bay City, MI
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro uploaded by Audrey K.
I just started using the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro four days ago and my face is already looking brighter and clearer! I use the red light for anti-aging and blue light for acne. I wear it for 3 minutes a day, each day. I had an adult acne breakout on my chin and it’s completely clear. Can’t wait to see results after 1 month of use and then 10 weeks of use!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
il y a 9 mois
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite Faceware Pro……so is this good to try for led light face therapy???
Rachel G. il y a 9 mois
The research is all over the place when it comes to at home light therapy. It would be best to get it done from an aesthetician with medical grade devices/tools.
Abigail R.
White Plains, NY
il y a 10 mois
Jennilyn Y. il y a 5 mois
Yes! I got big results and I can tell this is one of the reasons. I dropped most of my skincare regimen so I can truly test whether this works. It did for me❤️