Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 17 oz

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1.7 oz

An antiaging sunscreen cream with a state-of-the-art antioxidant complex to help prevent damage from UVA/UVB rays, protect against photo-aging, and even skin's texture and tone. What it is formulated to do: This hydrating, antiaging sunscreen reduces the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, and aging around the face and delicate eye area as it greatly decreases the risk of skin cancer. Formulated with a breakthrough complex featuring melatonin as well as three forms of vitamin C and vitamin E, this essential final step in your daily skin care routine is your first line of defense against photo-aging and sun damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Be the first to review this item!
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1.7 oz!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,151 reviews
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1.7 oz uploaded by Kimberly T.
I’m happier that someone wears sunscreen than not at all but I do prefer to follow the American Dermatology Association guidelines which recommend a combination of minerals and chemicals. This is my best easy explanation about sunscreen ingredients I would tell my clients and now I’m telling you. Minerals block and reflect the rays like a shield. Unfortunately, there are some tiny little pinholes in that shield. That's when chemical sunscreens come into play and they help to absorb the rays in a healthy manner instead of letting them become cancer, fine lines, or sun damage. So the combination is ideal. Also using one that has more minerals will be more oil-free and matte because minerals absorb oil. Mineral sunscreen is also more calming to sensitive skin than chemicals alone. So the combination is best. If you take a peek at your SPF and find it doesn’t meet these standards just finish up what you have because you should never throw something away. When you run out you’ll be prepared to upgrade your sunscreen game. Follow my “press and massage” method to apply your sunscreen without a white cast. And then my “hot spot” rule to know when to reapply. Let’s also not argue about SPF. I know recently that some products were found to have ingredients that are known to be cancer-causing. To me so is the sun. I’m just recommending upon my knowledge and experience and know I respect where you stand as well All my esthetician approved sunscreen recommendations can be found on my shopltk shop and I post what I use often on insta.
Phillis R.
Belle Harbor, NY
I think this works well as a sun screen but it leaves a white film. I do not like to use it on my face as it makes me feel ghostly even though I know it is working well as a sun screen. I would not purchase again as I do not like the white cast even though I know I need sun screen.

Looking for your answer?