BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Stay sun safe and guard against photo-aging including dark spots, and fine lines and wrinkles, with all-physical UV protection. Free from chemical filters, this lotion is safe and effective. This can be worn daily as a way to decrease the risk of skin cancer. NYC dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross created a Mela-C Defense Complex featuring melatonin, vitamin E and three forms of vitamin C to fight free-radical damage and protect skin from oxidative stress. Consider this high-protection SPF 50 formula your first defense against photo-aging and sun damage.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.9%) Zinc Oxide (4.42%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coconut Alkanes, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Melatonin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glycolic Acid, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Oleanolic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, BHT, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil

Buy on Sephora
Mallory Z.
Mallory Z.
I love this sunscreen! I'm someone who struggles with hyper pigmentation, and the sun and I don't get along. I love how this product not only protects my skin from the sun. It also helps keep the discoloration on my face away.
Maria C.
Maria C.
North Chili, NY
I love this! The only sunscreen that doesn't break me out. It is slightly moisturizing, which I enjoy because I have dry skin. My dark spots have in fact faded a bit since I bought this.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Dayton,TN
Great skin care routine product highly recommend and this brand. Got as a sample so didn't have full product
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I didn't like this at all. It had a very strange, almost chemical smell. It didn't apply well, and had to be really worked into the skin to absorb. I have a lot of dark spots on my face and I didn't see any effects to those either. For the expensive prices, there are much better sun screens out there.