BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Correct & Perfect Spot Treatment is formulated to treat bumpy acne in three key ways. If bumpy acne is present, there is some degree of inflammation and infection. Our unique, non-drying formula draws the blockage from the pore and immediately flattens the blemish. It kills the bacteria while simultaneously calming the skin. The non-drying formula then puts the blemish under occlusion, which intensifies and accelerates the healing of the blemish. Benefits: Effectively flattens & clears blemishes Absorbs excess oil Calms inflammation & redness Correct & Perfect Spot Treatment see more...

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I really love this product because it is very helpful for quickly treating breakouts.

The directions state to "apply a small amount AM and PM to cover blemish" however the only problem with this is that that there is a tint to treatment. It's very thick and opaque so unless you applied a very small amount it would be very difficult to to blend this in to your face if you have dark skin... (Those of you with fair skin can probably get away with using this during the day...) Because of this I only use it at night and apply a larger amount to compensate for the fact that I can't use it during the day. Nonetheless, when I wake up I find a noticeable improvement in the area I am targeting. I would definitely consider buying this if you need something that works fast.

What I really like is that it is not too harsh on your skin. I don't have to worry about wether or not it will irritate or dry out my skin. You can really use as much of this as you need, however the only negative thing about this product is the price. This is meant to be a spot treatment so you get a very small amount, however it can last you a while depending on how often you breakout. This has lasted me a couple months, however if you breakout a lot this may not be the most economical option.
Crystal C.
My face looked and felt clearer after 1 use! Dr. Dennis gross products have always worked well for me! Yes, they are pricy, but they do work!
Shelley W.
Salt Lake City
This product is quite pricey. I feel it's great quality product. It has helped tone down the redness in my face.