BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

What it is: Discover the beauty of perfectly balanced skin with this trio of professional strength concentrates. Apply directly to targeted zones or mix them into your favorite skincare products for customized treatment, revealing a beautifully radiant, hydrated, and purified complexion. Why you need it: Your skin changes daily - this trio of anhydrous formulas allows you to customize your skincare routine to help ensure your skin gets what it needs for optimum health and beauty. Benefits: Radiance: Transforms dull skin into a more radiant, youthful-looking complexion see more...

Erica C.
Athens, GA
have to admit that I am a skincare junkie. Although I love makeup, skincare just calls to me. As I was browsing around in Sephora this kit caught my eye, and I knew I needed these in my everyday routine. They are described as a trio of professional strength concentrates for perfectly balanced skin. The orange bottle is a radiance booster to help transform dull skin and give a glowing complexion. The blue is a hydration booster to help infuse and seal deep moisture. And the green is a purifying booster to help control oil and tighten pores.

My favorite of the bunch has to be the radiance booster. I like to use this in the morning before my daytime moisturizer It really has made a difference in my skin and given me a much brighter complexion plus it really works well underneath my foundation. The other two clinical boosters I like to use at night time when I need a pick me up. The hydration booster is great mixed in with a nighttime moisturizer when your skin is feeling parched, and the purifying booster is great for when your skin is beginning to break out. The packaging states that you can use them alone, mixed with moisturizer, or even with your makeup for extra benefits. I haven't been risky enough to mix it with makeup yet, but overall I am loving these products. I am definitely looking into trying more things from Dr. Dennis Gross in the future! Maybe the Alpha Beta Peel is next on the list?
Mackenzie M.
Decatur
This really helps moisturize the skin and makes your skin look beautiful it really does help with my combined skin type ! I love useing this before I do my makeup !!!! It really does help my foundation go on very well
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
I woke up with less red discoloration on my skin. My skin nearly looked perfect. I used both the radiance and hydration boosters so I'm not sure which one exactly it was that attributed to this. I want to buy a backup. I wont be using the green one because my skin is dry as it is. Wish i could use these daily but they're pricey. But absolutely love these
Toni U.
Aurora, CO
I got this set as a gift and it works in combination with the rest of my skin care regimen. Definitely would recommend to others
Jodi D.
Kansas city, MO
Love this kit. Some days I just use one or two and others all three. My skin feels & looks amazing with my Dr Gross products