Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster, 1 oz uploaded by Christina F.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster, 1 oz uploaded by Christina F.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

What it is: This professional-strength time-released concentrate can be mixed into your favorite products to enhance their benefits, or used alone to visibly optimize skin s healthy appearance for a refreshed, youthful, radiant complexion. Why you need it: This radiance boosting microdroplet formula introduces a unique complex of three acids - Pyruvic, Tartaric, and Linoleic - to reveal resurfaced, firmed, and luminous skin. Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster see more...

Christina F.
This was an impulse purchase and not worth the money. It’s very expensive and I didn’t notice it doing anything extra for my skin. It’s a “booster” that you can add to other serums etc. so you still have to spend money on a separate serum and I didn’t notice any difference when adding this
Nicole T.
Signal Hill, CA
Cost: $68.00 USD

I purchase this usually at Sephora, you can also order it directly from their website.

I have been using this for the last 3 years. It is basically an essence that you can add to your serum, or alone if you don't use a serum in your skincare regimen.

It provides a combination of exfoliation and renewal for your skin. Its also helps brighten your complexion. I tend to purchase and try out new essences and serums throughout the year, but when they don't work out, I always come back to this. Regardless of when I use it alone or in combination with a serum, this product always delivers.

It lightens my dark spots, which I tend to get. It smoothns out my skin, and keeps it looking fresh.

I definitely have no problems with this product, I can honestly say that if I couldn't purchase any other essence ever again, so as long as I had this, I'd be perfectly fine.
Aja S.
I had heard about this product on social media and I've been really into serums lately and I have to say I really like this one. It look a little while to notice any different but then when I finally did my skin was so radiant!
Christie B.
I love mixing this in with my Vit C Serum in the morning right after I tone my skin. It is a gel type texture and very light. It definitely has brightened my skin with continued, daily use. It has no real scent which I like. It doesn’t pill on my skin under makeup. The only thing I hate is the dropper because it’s super hard to get out product. I wish this had a pump!
Lucila C.
Es un producto muy bueno. Me dejo la piel con mayor luminosidad de la que antes tenía. Toda la piel está más firme y tersa