Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster, 1 oz uploaded by Christina F.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster, 1 oz uploaded by Christina F.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

What it is: This professional-strength time-released concentrate can be mixed into your favorite products to enhance their benefits, or used alone to visibly optimize skin s healthy appearance for a refreshed, youthful, radiant complexion. Why you need it: This radiance boosting microdroplet formula introduces a unique complex of three acids - Pyruvic, Tartaric, and Linoleic - to reveal resurfaced, firmed, and luminous skin. Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Aja S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heard about this product on social media and I've been really into serums lately and I have to say I really like this one. It look a little while to notice any different but then when I finally did my skin was so radiant!
Nicole T.
Signal Hill, CA
Cost: $68.00 USD

I purchase this usually at Sephora, you can also order it directly from their website.

I have been using this for the last 3 years. It is basically an essence that you can add to your serum, or alone if you don't use a serum in your skincare regimen.

It provides a combination of exfoliation and renewal for your skin. Its also helps brighten your complexion. I tend to purchase and try out new essences and serums throughout the year, but when they don't work out, I always come back to this. Regardless of when I use it alone or in combination with a serum, this product always delivers.

It lightens my dark spots, which I tend to get. It smoothns out my skin, and keeps it looking fresh.

I definitely have no problems with this product, I can honestly say that if I couldn't purchase any other essence ever again, so as long as I had this, I'd be perfectly fine.
Lucila C.
Es un producto muy bueno. Me dejo la piel con mayor luminosidad de la que antes tenía. Toda la piel está más firme y tersa