BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A professional strength time-released concentrate helps infuse and seal deep moisture for firmer, smoother, softer-looking skin. These hydration boosting microdroplets contain hyaluronic acid, watermelon extract, and centella asiatica, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for luxuriously softer skin. Multifunctional and easy to use, you can simply apply directly to targeted zones or mix into your favorite skin care products for a customized treatment and enhanced benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley G.
I have a problem with my skin is oily and dry. So I apply this product in my T zone where it is more oily. This booster is very effective and pretty easy to use. I bought it at Sephora because the sales associate recommend it. The price is expensive but if you looking something to hydrate your face this product is perfect.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
If you’re dry, have redness or any inflammation you need this. You can add this to all of your skincare products for an added boost or you can simply use this directly on the face. I’ve also seen it being used on the lips for those extra dry lips. Definitely recommend for all skincare junkies !
Rachel J.
Wyckoff, NJ
This stuff I rarely use as a serum on its own, but it's great to mix in with your moisturizer or a super dry foundation. It just gives you that extra burst of hydration you needed without adding extra layers.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jessica C.
Pearland, TX
I started using retin-a a few months ago and this treatment really drys out my skin and sometimes forms dry patches on my cheeks. I have combination skin, so my T zone is oily & I have dryer cheeks. I started using this hydration boost either on targeted areas on my cheeks or all over as a booster in the second step of my exfoliating pads. I have seen a huge difference in my skin, especially when I use it to target dry patches-- they literally disappear within a day or so. I want to get the other 2 boosters to have in my beauty arsenal! This product is well worth it, actually anything from Dr. Dennis Gross is worth it!
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
This product has been an absolute lifesaver. I have very dry patches on my cheeks that often end up as areas where make up gets patchy over. I like to use this specifically in those areas to get a concentrated boost of moisture. I've noticed such a difference in the appearance of my skin in those dry areas and also with the way my make-up wears for the better! I also like to put a dab on the end of my full coverage matte foundation stick to add a little extra hydration to prevent it from looking too matte on me. The bottle has lasted me several months seeing as you only need a small amount for results! I highly recommend this to anyone with dry patches like me!
Ana D.
Such a beautiful product!! I always see a difference in my skin when I go back to this. I've tried a lot of hydrating serums and this one is by far the best. Sinks into the skin beautiful, doesn't leave any sticky residue. Skin looks so fresh and plump after, what more could you ask for!! Looks beautiful under makeup especially
Claire S.
Houston
I use this with my dermaroller and love the results I have gotten with filling out fine lines and adding volume to my face. It's very hydrating a feels like a thicker serum. I drop it straight on to my face and smooth it out all over!
Elizabeth K.
Tampa, FL
Love this so much! It's really pricey, but worth every cent! Really hydrates your skin. You can add it to moisturizers, but I just apply it before my moisturizer. Do not keep it in sunlight ( makes it less potent) wish the glass protected it more. Best light weight and effective serum. Love hyloranic acid!
Michelle S.
Little Canada, MN
Using this right now because of the hyaluronic acid that's it in and it's fabulous. Love the bottle too! It's has a great dropper that's easy to use. Bought it at Sephora and I'm so happy I did. It's great!