BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A professional strength time-released concentrate helps infuse and seal deep moisture for firmer, smoother, softer-looking skin. These hydration boosting microdroplets contain hyaluronic acid, watermelon extract, and centella asiatica, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for luxuriously softer skin. Multifunctional and easy to use, you can simply apply directly to targeted zones or mix into your favorite skin care products for a customized treatment and enhanced benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
This product has been an absolute lifesaver. I have very dry patches on my cheeks that often end up as areas where make up gets patchy over. I like to use this specifically in those areas to get a concentrated boost of moisture. I've noticed such a difference in the appearance of my skin in those dry areas and also with the way my make-up wears for the better! I also like to put a dab on the end of my full coverage matte foundation stick to add a little extra hydration to prevent it from looking too matte on me. The bottle has lasted me several months seeing as you only need a small amount for results! I highly recommend this to anyone with dry patches like me!
Michelle S.
Little Canada, MN
Using this right now because of the hyaluronic acid that's it in and it's fabulous. Love the bottle too! It's has a great dropper that's easy to use. Bought it at Sephora and I'm so happy I did. It's great!
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
This is really good for makeup artists to add to thicker or cream foundations to give a little more blending ability without losing coverage. It's not an oil either so it gives the moisture to skin without affecting anything you put on top.
Jessica C.
Pearland, TX
I started using retin-a a few months ago and this treatment really drys out my skin and sometimes forms dry patches on my cheeks. I have combination skin, so my T zone is oily & I have dryer cheeks. I started using this hydration boost either on targeted areas on my cheeks or all over as a booster in the second step of my exfoliating pads. I have seen a huge difference in my skin, especially when I use it to target dry patches-- they literally disappear within a day or so. I want to get the other 2 boosters to have in my beauty arsenal! This product is well worth it, actually anything from Dr. Dennis Gross is worth it!
Ana D.
Such a beautiful product!! I always see a difference in my skin when I go back to this. I've tried a lot of hydrating serums and this one is by far the best. Sinks into the skin beautiful, doesn't leave any sticky residue. Skin looks so fresh and plump after, what more could you ask for!! Looks beautiful under makeup especially
Claire S.
Houston
I use this with my dermaroller and love the results I have gotten with filling out fine lines and adding volume to my face. It's very hydrating a feels like a thicker serum. I drop it straight on to my face and smooth it out all over!
Elizabeth K.
Tampa, FL
Love this so much! It's really pricey, but worth every cent! Really hydrates your skin. You can add it to moisturizers, but I just apply it before my moisturizer. Do not keep it in sunlight ( makes it less potent) wish the glass protected it more. Best light weight and effective serum. Love hyloranic acid!
A. N.
This is one of my favorite face hydrators. It is simple, non irritating, not greasy...it's just a cool drink of water for the face. It is an excellent option for oily skin people who only need an occasional booster, like during the dry winter months or allergy season.
Emma S.
Da16 1jt
This is by far the best hydrating moisture syrum I have come across. Yes the price is a lot but when you try this out it will completely change your skincare game. I always rave about this product and tell customers about how amazing it is not only the ingredients but also the feeling it leaves your skin. I apply this 2 times a day it feels very slimy like a gel like water almost but once it absorbs it's like the softest skin you have felt. The best way I can explain this is if it was holy water for your skin.