BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A dermatologist formulated mask that clarifies the skin by absorbing oil and acne-causing bacteria. The advanced "time absorbent" formula works especially well when worn overnight. Pores will appear reduced, blackheads will be minimized, and overall clarity will be enhanced. Benefits: • Treats Acne, Blackheads, and Larger Pores with Colloidal Sulfur. • Absorbs Excess Oil with Bentonite. • Calms Redness & Irritation with Prickly Pear. Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask. see more...

• How many uses for this product to see results?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The BEST! I have a cosmetics acne causes for foundation (with mineral oil). And this stuff help me so much in the night. I have very sensitive skin and with the used, my face don't feel dry. Looks nice and much better, I LOVE IT! ❤️" in 3 reviews
Meredith R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask more...
I don’t usually feel the need to shout from the rooftops with most products I have but this is one of them. I usually have dry/combo skin and have an occasional small blemish in my t zone, but recently Ive been getting cycstic acne breakouts due to stress. This time was particularly bad it literally looked like I had bug bites on my face and chin, it was atrocious and painful... so I went into Sephora desperate for help and I was recommended this product. I cleansed my face at night, used a light moisturizer, and then patted this formula into my skin with a little more in my problem areas and then slept in it. The rosemary extract makes the mask smell good too and lessens that harsh sulfur you get in other masks. The next morning half of the volcanoes were completely gone and the few that were left were much much smaller. Needless to say I was amazed and thankful and am feeling so much more confident about my skin. The packaging is also great- sulfur masks can dry out easily so I like that this one dispenses just a little product at a time. It’s also more sanitary and leak proof this way. Anyways, home run Dr Dennis!
Remy C.
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask more...
I ended up getting this mask when i really desperate and had so many cystic acne popping up on my face randomly. Read a lot of good reviews so i decided to give it a shot. I think it does a really good job of keeping my face clear for the most part. Cant say i've never had a zit since ive been using this but it has def has been so much better. I do still get the occasional pop up but that maybe also due to the diet/air/environmental factors. I use it mostly at night, go to sleep with it and wash it off in the am. Also use it as spot treatments. You can use it as a primer as well but haven't tried that yet. Overall, a great product. I do not use it every day tho. I switch it up with my other skin care.
Kira D.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask more...
I am absolutely in love with this product. I honestly think it’s worth the price and wouldn’t mind splurging to buy this again. I use this everyday and it has significantly reduced my acne. During the day, I rub it into my problem areas because it becomes clear and use that along with another primer under my makeup. At night I use it almost like a spot treatment and apply a thick layer and sleep with it on. It works so well!
Mirelise M.
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask more...
Lo Love love love this product. I have acne prone skin and the very first time I tried the product as an overnight mask and the next morning my acne wasn’t as red and some of it disappeared. I haven’t purchased the Sulfur mask but I will! I stop by Sephora and a skin care specialist recommended sulfur to reduce scars and occasional break ups
Halie H.
boise
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask, 1 ea, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask 0.5 oz, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask, 1 ea, Collodial more...
Ive always struggled with acne, dr Dennis gross skincare has been amazing for me and helped my skin in so many ways. If you have skin like me, that’s sensitive and dry. Dr Dennis gross skin peels, moisturizer, and cleanser can be great for you too. I’m 100% buying again and will continue to do so. 5 stars!
Katie S.
Helped keep my skin clear, I've had loads of problems with acne just popping up all over the place. The packaging it came in was okay. The cream itself is okay, but like.  The taking it off is a bit painful. There is a bit of room for improvement, not much
Christel E.
Florence, KY
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask more...
Amazing! This is something I use when I have breakouts popping up. It never disappoints! I find that it clears my skin and minimizes pores. Some may not like the scent but I personally don’t mind it. Great mask and would totally recommend.
Louise H.
Nacka
At first, I was skeptical about the high price of the product, I doubted that it really was THAT good. I tried it at the 15min facial at Sephora and felt soo clean and energized. You could feel it cleaning out all that dirt and build up.
I had fairly good skin to start with but using this overnight makes a huge difference! If there's something you should waste money on it should be skin products, and this was worth every cent!
Victoria C.
Maybe I haven't used it constantly enough to get the results that others claim, but I haven't seen much of a difference while using this product. I only use it once-two times a week, it does feel nice on the skin though and I do like that you can use it overnight and it doesn't dry out your face. I do notice that it calms a painful breakout if you use it overnight, but I haven't noticed the clarifying effect yet. I still have a lot of product left so I will continue to test, but I'm not hooked.
Hannah Q.
This product is actually super amazing! It's a great price point for the ingredients and brand! I used it as a mask and as an overnight treatment. When I used it as a mask I did see a difference in pore size. However, I do love it so much more as an overnight treatment. When I wake up, my breakouts look so much better and are smaller if not completely gone! Definitely would recommend for someone who is breakout or acne prone!
Ebonye R.
How many uses for this product to see results?