Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask uploaded by Megan M.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask uploaded by Louise H.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask uploaded by Louise H.See all 4 photos
4 colors available

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A dermatologist formulated mask that clarifies the skin by absorbing oil and acne-causing bacteria. The advanced "time absorbent" formula works especially well when worn overnight. Pores will appear reduced, blackheads will be minimized, and overall clarity will be enhanced. Benefits: • Treats Acne, Blackheads, and Larger Pores with Colloidal Sulfur. • Absorbs Excess Oil with Bentonite. • Calms Redness & Irritation with Prickly Pear. Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask. see more...

• How many uses for this product to see...Hey girl! Don't settle for pay... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Sephora
alia k.
alia k.
Grosse Pointe, MI
OH. MY. GOSH, this stuff is amazing. makes pores SO much smaller after one use (NO JOKE, it was so noticeable), clears skin quickly, amazing mask and spot treatment. i've been using retin-a for about two or three months and this stuff is doing more. it's creamy and thick, although it smells slightly of sulfur, it is perfumed to mask it. the packaging is a dud (the push-out thing? no thANKS) BUT IT's no problem since the container screws open. i use a q-tip and apply it to problem areas after moisturizer at night, and go to bed just like that, with no other skincare (besides castor oil on lashes and brows). i wake up with more clear skin than before. i've only been using it for about a week now but i'm in LOVE!! it's available at sephora for $15 for a little travel size (? it seems full sized to me, it's really big and will last a while, it's half an ounce but you barely need any for one night) but the full size is $42 for 1.7 oz so i think it's definitely worth it! 14 y.o, hormonal TERRIBLE acne since i was 10.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia, AL
I have had the best results with this mask over any mask that I have ever used before! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave me burning like some of the others! I will definitely be using this more often and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good mask!
Samary V.
Samary V.
Bayamon, PR
The BEST! I have a cosmetics acne causes for foundation (with mineral oil). And this stuff help me so much in the night. I have very sensitive skin and with the used, my face don't feel dry. Looks nice and much better, I LOVE IT! ❤️
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've not found this yet but love the ingredients and want to use it as soon as I possibly can. I'm a firm believer of the formula used here and I'm confident the results will be wonderful and on course il continue to buy
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
No. Just no. The smell is so bad on this mask and I wouldn't mind if it actually worked for me. It ended up irritating my blemishes more. The blemishes came to a white head once the mask was on. I ended up returning it.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Vernon Hills, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it as a spot treatment for my acne instead of as a mask. If you have sensitive skin or skin prone to dryness be wary and use it in small amounts because it can dry out your skin.
I only gave this a one star because I can not put 0 stars this stuff is horrible it smells so bad .
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
This mask is amazing! Especially if you fret about blackheads like I do. Put a thin layer on and 10-15 minutes your skin feels amazing. Like a deep thorough clean but not tight at all. It's great for spot treatments or when hormones make you feel more oily. Or the brutal humidity! This is a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buyer beware: this can be very drying. Now that we are past that, I really like this. I found for my oily, acne prone skin it worked great. It helped tighten my pores and really helped as an over night acne spot treatment
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
AMAZING SULFUR MASK. I use this as a mask, spot treatment, and primer. It never disappoints. It takes away the pain and swelling of blemishes overnight, and serves as a great makeup primer for oily/acne prone skin. Love love love it. Can't go a day w/ out it.
Ebonye R.
Ebonye R.
How many uses for this product to see results?