BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A dermatologist formulated mask that clarifies the skin by absorbing oil and acne-causing bacteria. The advanced "time absorbent" formula works especially well when worn overnight. Pores will appear reduced, blackheads will be minimized, and overall clarity will be enhanced. Benefits: • Treats Acne, Blackheads, and Larger Pores with Colloidal Sulfur. • Absorbs Excess Oil with Bentonite. • Calms Redness & Irritation with Prickly Pear. Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask. see more...

• How many uses for this product to see results?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel J.
Wyckoff, NJ
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask more...
I LOVE this mask for every way I can use it. You can put it on as an all over mask, an overnight spot treatment, a face wash, AND a primer ! It has sucked out more gunk from my pores than anything else I have ever tried, and I think I can say I've tried enough products to know. It's the best!
Christel E.
Florence, KY
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask more...
Amazing! This is something I use when I have breakouts popping up. It never disappoints! I find that it clears my skin and minimizes pores. Some may not like the scent but I personally don’t mind it. Great mask and would totally recommend.
Katie S.
Helped keep my skin clear, I've had loads of problems with acne just popping up all over the place. The packaging it came in was okay. The cream itself is okay, but like.  The taking it off is a bit painful. There is a bit of room for improvement, not much
Judy J.
Grand Prairie
I would highly recommend this product to everyone. I got introduced to dr.dennis gross when i went and got a facial done at the ritz Carlton . I have had fewer break outs with these products
Louise H.
Nacka
At first, I was skeptical about the high price of the product, I doubted that it really was THAT good. I tried it at the 15min facial at Sephora and felt soo clean and energized. You could feel it cleaning out all that dirt and build up.
I had fairly good skin to start with but using this overnight makes a huge difference! If there's something you should waste money on it should be skin products, and this was worth every cent!
Victoria C.
Maybe I haven't used it constantly enough to get the results that others claim, but I haven't seen much of a difference while using this product. I only use it once-two times a week, it does feel nice on the skin though and I do like that you can use it overnight and it doesn't dry out your face. I do notice that it calms a painful breakout if you use it overnight, but I haven't noticed the clarifying effect yet. I still have a lot of product left so I will continue to test, but I'm not hooked.
Hannah Q.
This product is actually super amazing! It's a great price point for the ingredients and brand! I used it as a mask and as an overnight treatment. When I used it as a mask I did see a difference in pore size. However, I do love it so much more as an overnight treatment. When I wake up, my breakouts look so much better and are smaller if not completely gone! Definitely would recommend for someone who is breakout or acne prone!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
This mask is amazing! Especially if you fret about blackheads like I do. Put a thin layer on and 10-15 minutes your skin feels amazing. Like a deep thorough clean but not tight at all. It's great for spot treatments or when hormones make you feel more oily. Or the brutal humidity! This is a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
I've not found this yet but love the ingredients and want to use it as soon as I possibly can. I'm a firm believer of the formula used here and I'm confident the results will be wonderful and on course il continue to buy
alia k.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask, 1 ea more...
OH. MY. GOSH, this stuff is amazing. makes pores SO much smaller after one use (NO JOKE, it was so noticeable), clears skin quickly, amazing mask and spot treatment. i've been using retin-a for about two or three months and this stuff is doing more. it's creamy and thick, although it smells slightly of sulfur, it is perfumed to mask it. the packaging is a dud (the push-out thing? no thANKS) BUT IT's no problem since the container screws open. i use a q-tip and apply it to problem areas after moisturizer at night, and go to bed just like that, with no other skincare (besides castor oil on lashes and brows). i wake up with more clear skin than before. i've only been using it for about a week now but i'm in LOVE!! it's available at sephora for $15 for a little travel size (? it seems full sized to me, it's really big and will last a while, it's half an ounce but you barely need any for one night) but the full size is $42 for 1.7 oz so i think it's definitely worth it! 14 y.o, hormonal TERRIBLE acne since i was 10.
Ebonye R.
How many uses for this product to see results?