4 colors available

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A dermatologist formulated mask that clarifies the skin by absorbing oil and acne-causing bacteria. The advanced "time absorbent" formula works especially well when worn overnight. Pores will appear reduced, blackheads will be minimized, and overall clarity will be enhanced. Benefits: • Treats Acne, Blackheads, and Larger Pores with Colloidal Sulfur. • Absorbs Excess Oil with Bentonite. • Calms Redness & Irritation with Prickly Pear. Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask. see more...

• How many uses for this product to see results?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
alia k.
alia k.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
OH. MY. GOSH, this stuff is amazing. makes pores SO much smaller after one use (NO JOKE, it was so noticeable), clears skin quickly, amazing mask and spot treatment. i've been using retin-a for about two or three months and this stuff is doing more. it's creamy and thick, although it smells slightly of sulfur, it is perfumed to mask it. the packaging is a dud (the push-out thing? no thANKS) BUT IT's no problem since the container screws open. i use a q-tip and apply it to problem areas after moisturizer at night, and go to bed just like that, with no other skincare (besides castor oil on lashes and brows). i wake up with more clear skin than before. i've only been using it for about a week now but i'm in LOVE!! it's available at sephora for $15 for a little travel size (? it seems full sized to me, it's really big and will last a while, it's half an ounce but you barely need any for one night) but the full size is $42 for 1.7 oz so i think it's definitely worth it! 14 y.o, hormonal TERRIBLE acne since i was 10.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I have had the best results with this mask over any mask that I have ever used before! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave me burning like some of the others! I will definitely be using this more often and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good mask!
Samary V.
Samary V.
Bayamon, PR
The BEST! I have a cosmetics acne causes for foundation (with mineral oil). And this stuff help me so much in the night. I have very sensitive skin and with the used, my face don't feel dry. Looks nice and much better, I LOVE IT! ❤️
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've not found this yet but love the ingredients and want to use it as soon as I possibly can. I'm a firm believer of the formula used here and I'm confident the results will be wonderful and on course il continue to buy
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
No. Just no. The smell is so bad on this mask and I wouldn't mind if it actually worked for me. It ended up irritating my blemishes more. The blemishes came to a white head once the mask was on. I ended up returning it.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it as a spot treatment for my acne instead of as a mask. If you have sensitive skin or skin prone to dryness be wary and use it in small amounts because it can dry out your skin.
I only gave this a one star because I can not put 0 stars this stuff is horrible it smells so bad .
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is actually super amazing! It's a great price point for the ingredients and brand! I used it as a mask and as an overnight treatment. When I used it as a mask I did see a difference in pore size. However, I do love it so much more as an overnight treatment. When I wake up, my breakouts look so much better and are smaller if not completely gone! Definitely would recommend for someone who is breakout or acne prone!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
This mask is amazing! Especially if you fret about blackheads like I do. Put a thin layer on and 10-15 minutes your skin feels amazing. Like a deep thorough clean but not tight at all. It's great for spot treatments or when hormones make you feel more oily. Or the brutal humidity! This is a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the texture of this mask is very thin and spreadable, you don't need very much product and a thin layer works. The sulphur doesn't over dry the skin out but I can totally see improvement especially with redness.
Ebonye R.
Ebonye R.
How many uses for this product to see results?