Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C+ Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Katherine V.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C+ Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Dry Sensitive A rich, fast-absorbing cream that energizes and deeply hydrates dry, uneven, tired-looking skin without leaving it greasy for a visibly firmer, brighter, dewy complexion. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… C+ Collagen Deep Cream features 3-O vitamin C technology that quickly absorbs into skin to correct the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles while helping prevent the formation of future damage. An advanced form of vitamin C is combined with a proprietary energy complex to recharge skin's battery while targeting damaged skin for accelerated improvement of a dry, tired, uneven complexion. An intense concentration of nourishing oils extracted from camellia japonica seed, sunflower seed, and rice bran provides rich moisture to replenish skin's barrier and reduce trans-epidermal water loss. When nature's most powerful vitamins and nutrients are boosted with modern science, the result is deeply nourished, supple skin with a dewy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Research results: In a consumer study, after 28 days: - 92% agreed their skin appeared firmer - 88% agreed their skin had a smooth texture and felt deeply hydrated throughout the day - 86% agreed their skin appeared more even toned, energized, and radiant

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample of this night cream from Sephora. I have oily skin but prefer a rich cream for my nightly routine. This is a bit greasy for me but when I wake up after using it my skin looks great. I let my mother who has very dry skin try it and she loved it for day time use.
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a deluxe sample from one of my purchases at Sephora. I have tried this multiple times since I received it, and so far I am liking it. It is a very heavy cream and recommend using this at night and only if you have very dry skin. I think it can kind of make your skin look oily and I do not recommend this to anyone who has oily skin because it will just make it worse.
Allie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin looks more radiant and hydrated when I use this product. I use a small amount every night and see a major difference when I switch. Highly recommend - even with the price tag.
Jennifer C.
I have gone through an entire jar of this and I love it! I am more oily/combo so I only use it at night, as the texture is a little but thick. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is extremely hydrated and brighter. The scent is amazing, too! For anyone looking to switch up their nighttime moisturizer, and wants anti-aging and brightening benefits, I highly recommend this.
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in my most recent sephora purchase, and I already love it. I use it every night after washing my face and my skin feels so supple and hydrated. Since you only need two drops of it I know it will last me a very long time. Once I do run out I will be purchasing because I can tell my skin feels so much better, more firm, softer, and rejuvenated.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and it craves for moisture. This makes my skin feel great for hours! It's definitely worth the money and I have not been dissatisfied. I ordered mine online after reading a lot of reviews.
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must! I love how silky this cream is! I have been using It for about a month now! My skin tends to dry out throughout the day and this helps to keep it moisturized and tight! It has greatly improved the overall look of my skin!
Lorie R.
Hartsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dr Dennis Gross is the holy grail of skin products. I received a sample from Ipsy and fell in LOVE. His products are pricey but well worth the money. The packaging is nice, but it doesn't compare to the product.
Taylor L.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST facial moisturizer I have ever used. A little goes a long way, and it made my skin feel INCREDIBLE. It's pricey, but tooootally worth it.
Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i need this no la tengo pero la comprare para ver si me va bien me encanta por la vitamina C mas el collagen si me resulta super le dare mis 5 stars
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a scent to it?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish i could afford this! #broke
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently looking for some really good skin care and would like to know how well does this work?
Simone B.
North Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this do as it claims?
Darlene Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C+ Collagen Deep Cream Does this really work & is it worth the price?