Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream

C Collagen Deep Cream features 3-O Vitamin C technology that quickly absorbs into skin to correct the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles while helping prevent future damage. An advanced form of vitamin C is combined with a proprietary energy complex to recharge skins battery while targeting damaged skin for accelerated improvement of a dry tired uneven complexion. An intense concentration of nourishing oils extracted from camellia japonica seed sunflower seed and rice bran provides rich moisture to replenish skins barrier and reduce trans-epidermal water loss. When natures most powerful vitamins and nutrients are boosted with modern science the result is deeply nourished supple skin with a dewy glow.brbrFormulated without parabens sulfates and phthalates. For all skin types.brbrTo use Smooth over clean dry face neck and decollete in AM and/or PM.ulli1.7 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2GnSitBSpace NK/a a luxe beauty boutique filled with cult favorites and innovative must-haves./liliWeb ID 2759320/li/ul

Does this product absorb into your skin or does it sit on top? Worth it or no?
Does anyone know of a dupe for this, or similar products?
Does this product work for combination skin?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream!
Product Highlights
I have dry skin and it craves for moisture. This makes my skin feel great for hours! It's definitely worth the money and I have not been dissatisfied. I ordered mine online after reading a lot of reviews.in reviews
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream recommended to you; super hydrating with vitamin c and collagen; it goes very well for the routine for the day (then put on sunscreen); it is very soft to the touch, absorbs very quickly, leaves a beautiful texture on the skin.
Katie B.
Oceanside, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Katie B.
One of my favorite creams ever ! This melts into your skin like butter, leaving it very hydrated and soft. No sticky or oily residue . I havnt met a Dr. Debbis Gross product that I don’t like . I [email protected] this cream! I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin texture , Tone and over all appearance .
Kelly H.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Kelly H.
Purchased at: Dermstore
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream: A rich, hydrating cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. It contains ascorbic acid and collagen to brighten skin and reduce wrinkles .⁣ ⁣ It has a subtle citrus scent and feels comfortable on the skin. I really enjoy this cream and think it's a great way to incorporate Vitamin-C into a skincare routine. This is a great alternative to using a Vitamin-C serum because it's more shelf-stable and less irritating on the skin. ⁣
Ana Cristina W.
San Diego, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Ana Cristina W.
This is my one and only moisturizer, its kind of pricey but its totally worth it, its perfect for day and night, leaves skin hydrated all day !
crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this. And i wasn't to sure what its for. I used it as a moisturizer. I feel its way to pricey. So i wont buy it again. The sample lasted me a while. Used just a small amount when applying. Skin felt soft afterwards. Didn't notice a big difference.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Omg i need this no la tengo pero la comprare para ver si me va bien me encanta por la vitamina C mas el collagen si me resulta super le dare mis 5 stars
fiona T.
Edwards, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by fiona T.
I love this product! I definitely notice a difference in how smooth my skin looked after the first use! Definitely worth the price. I plan on buying again.
Katherine V.
El paso, TX
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Katherine V.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C Collagen Deep Cream uploaded by Katherine V.
I received a deluxe sample of this night cream from Sephora. I have oily skin but prefer a rich cream for my nightly routine. This is a bit greasy for me but when I wake up after using it my skin looks great. I let my mother who has very dry skin try it and she loved it for day time use.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh
I have gone through an entire jar of this and I love it! I am more oily/combo so I only use it at night, as the texture is a little but thick. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is extremely hydrated and brighter. The scent is amazing, too! For anyone looking to switch up their nighttime moisturizer, and wants anti-aging and brightening benefits, I highly recommend this.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Ask a question to the Influenster community...