Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Eye Cream uploaded by Shante F.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An energizing eye cream that's infused with a proprietary vitamin C complex to dramatically improve the look of tired, aging eyes. Solutions for:- Dark circles- Loss of firmness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… When 3-O C vitamin C technology, collagen amino acids, and a proprietary energy complex come together in a silky-smooth cream, the result is an elegant yet powerful eye treatment that recharges skin's battery to target the thinnest skin on your face. Visible signs of aging around the eyes that contribute to an overall tired appearance are replaced by the look of absolute radiance and light. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Research results: In a consumer study, after 21 days:- 93% agreed their eye area looked smoother and softer- 89% agreed their eye area appeared brighter and younger-looking- 87% agreed their eyes appeared well rested and less tired- 87% agreed it reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- 84% agreed their eyes looked firmer

Buy on Sephora
Mandy S.
I noticed that I had instant results with this eye cream... which made me suspicious. Upon further investigation you can tell there is almost an iridescent shimmer in the cream which I’m not crazy about. Other than that (which really isn’t a big deal), my eyes are firmer, tighter, and my dark circles are noticeably diminished after just a few uses. And for $65, I’m very satisfied.
Natalie E.
Cypress, TX
This is one of my holy grail products! I bought it from Sephora. The woman helping me swore by it. She didn’t steer me wrong! I use it under my eyes, between my brows and around my eyes. I will most definitely buy this again!!
Stephanie E.
Denver
This product is okay. In my opinion there is nothing great about it, but it isn’t awful. I wouldn’t buy it again and I wouldn’t recommend it. I think there are better eye creams out there
Sarah M.
I am only 20 so I don't have too bad of bags or dark circles under my eyes. However I feel like this really doesn't do anything. It makes me under eyes feel smoother and a little soft but that's about it. I have a friend who works at Sephora that let me try this, so I did not purchase this myself. However after trying this out, I don't believe it is worth the 65$.
Kimberley B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Works great, feels silky smooth and doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy. Good bang for your buck! Very gentle formula, easy on your skin. Effective and very happy with the results, would definitely recommend to others.
Norhan M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Did absolutely nothing for my dark circles and puffiness. It’s a shame, because it’s ingredients sounded promising. Also this product does NOT play well with others, every time I put concealer after applying this creen, it became cackey and flacky. I will be returning this product.
Elizabeth S.
I use other dr Dennis gross products (the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments are awesome!) but I'm not totally sure if this works or not. It's moisturizing but haven't seen much in terms of anti aging benefits.
Renee W.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite eye cream right now. I started seeing results after 3 days of using this product. I started using this over a different brand I used to use because the vitamin c penetrates deeper into the the dermis, making it more effective. Love it!
Apple T.
3616 Tridle way San Ysidro, CA
This good eye cream. It brightens, firm, minimize lines and wrinkles and also crows feet. It's a collagen booster as well because of the vitamins C. I recommend this to the client if you are looking for a good eye cream.
DEtta M.
Decatur, AR
Have been using this product for about two weeks and have noticed a smooth, glowing difference. My undereyes are smooth and have a nice glowy appearence. Also helps to lighten the dark circles and tired apperance.
Kate T.
I need some of this in my life
Evanji Kaurys D.
Cual es la duracion?
Mai L.
does this help for dark eye?
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Just wondering if thus works on deeper wrinkles like crows feet ?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Is it good for mini wrinkles around eyes? Can you actually notice the difference afterwards?