BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A set of self tanners for face and body that impart natural, sun-kissed color with streak-free application. Transform dull skin into radiant, healthy skin with this glowing duo. The formulas contain microencapsulated DHA and soy proteins to deliver color deep into the skin and prevent fading. Packed with anti-aging ingredients and exfoliants, these self tanners reduce your need for foundation and concealer and the inclusion of alpha and beta hydroxyl acids tighten pores and eliminate blackheads. The Alpha Beta® Glow Pad for Body is delivered through a textured towel to enhance cell turnover as it imparts a natural glow. Vitamin D and AHAs help smooth bumpy skin, while BHAs address body acne and breakouts. The unique formula also includes Capislow™, which reduces shaving frequency by minimizing hair texture, length, and growth. This set contains: - 2 applications Alpha Beta Glow Pad for Face - 2 applications Alpha Beta Glow Pad for Body It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Does anyone know the trick to applying self-tanners properly? 1 Answers
  • I really want to try this out. Excited!1 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Due to more than 1 terrible experience in the past using self-tanner, I normally tend to avoid products like this, like I would avoid the plague. However, after my 1st test run using a towelette self-tanning product worked out quite well, I did my research and ended up giving this one a go. It works quite well, even if you are pale and pasty white prior to use- however be SURE to both exfoliate first, and take care in motion while actually applying the wipe to your body...
Chicago, Illinois
I was happy with the color I received other than the orange streaks in between my fingers and ankles even after rinsing off my hands shortly after. I do feel a little itchy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Little Falls, NJ
I wanted to like these glow pads, in fact, I wanted to LOVE them. They say expectation is the root of all heartache, and that's all I got with these. I've tried just about every self tanner you can think of, but when I saw this paraben and cruelty free product advertised as an exfoliant and tanner in one, I was sold!

The first thing I noticed was the smell, not pleasant, but most self tanners are not -- so I didn't think much of it. Almost immediately after application, I noticed I was itching like mad. Upon looking at the box, I noticed that these are made with soy which I happen to be allergic to. I kept the solution on and dealt with the itchy feeling for the sake of beauty.. (terrible what we women do, I know.)

The color started developing in a couple of hours and started with a nice glow that turned into a serious oompa loompa orange glow. UGH. The pro to the glow is that it lasted much longer than your standard self tanner (~5 days). Unfortunately, it was orange! In addition to all of the above, I've been broken out all over my chest and back for over a week now. This never happened to me, even when I was 14 years old. Thanks for nothing, Dr. Dennis Gross.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
I really want to try this out. Excited!
Chicago, Illinois
Does anyone know the trick to applying self-tanners properly?