Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz.

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA supercharged anti-stress serum powered by niacinamide B3 superfoods and adaptogens to combat the five signs of stress-induced aging.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrUnique cold-preserved B3Adaptive SuperFoods Complex delivers potent maitake mushroom maca root cacao and goji berry via double-wall microencapsulation to stress-proof your skin. This silky serum corrects and prevents worry lines redness and flareups. Recyclable packaging.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Sulfates mineral oil parabens phthalates glutenbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlybrbrbCLINICAL RESULTS/bbrIn an independent clinical studybr- 76 saw an immediate significant clinical improvement in rednessbr- 92 saw a significant clinical improvement in dullness in 2 weeksbr- 96 saw a significant clinical improvement in skin texture in 4 weeksulli1 oz./liliWeb ID 3647861/li/ul

I Recently received this as a free gift from new beauty. What is everyone’s thoughts on this product ?
Did you have a purging phase? Unsure if it’s just breaking me out or if it’s a transition
Does this really reduce redness?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz.!
Sarah C.
Nashville, TN
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz. uploaded by Sarah C.
I like the creamier nature of this serum. It reminds me of Dermaselect's Self Esteem Beauty Sleep Serum in the way it smells-slightly peppery and with how quickly it vanishes into the skin. But the Dr Dennis Gross leaves the silkiest feel to my skin. The Dermaselect also leaves a great feel, but the Dr Gross feels amazing. Leaves my skin feeling like brand new baby skin. It's for both day and night, and loaded with vitamin B3. It's supposed to fight the signs of stress on your skin. I don't know if it does that, but I absolutely adore this. Also, the really pretty blue glass bottle looks nice with other brands.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz. uploaded by Carrie M.
I received a small sample of this from Sephora and liked what it did for my skin in the 2 uses I was able to get from the packet. The serum is nice on the skin (I only applied at night) and didn’t leave a mess on my pillows or sticky skin. It smells like cinnamon and left my skin beautifully soft, smooth and plump the next morning. Definitely pricey and not sure if the long-term benefits would make it worth the price. I wish samples offered enough uses to test for benefits over time. But worth a try if you’re looking to pamper your skin - gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Mica S.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz. uploaded by Mica S.
So I live in Ohio and I do make sure I sue this product the right way (humid clean air on a damp face) and this product is divine. Smells of fresh tea, slightly tingling and fresh feeling plays well with others. It is pricey which is the big downside.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz. uploaded by Michelle B.
I received this in one of my subscription boxes. Am not very happy with the results. I always use a product for 2 weeks before I write a review and I haven't noticed anything positive changes. Will not purchase this.
Dana R.
Munster, IN
I got this from the Beauty Pass and Omgoodness cannot say enough great things about it. My skin is pretty sensitive so I’m always scared to try but I’ve tried Dr. Dennis Gross before and loved their products. Love this one just as much.
AnaLissa S.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz. uploaded by AnaLissa S.
Dr. Dennis Gross Stress Rescue Super Serum has a bright scent that reminds me of bergamot. It's easily absorbed into skin leaving skin smooth and radiant after application. Personally, I love Dr. Dennis Gross products. They're effective, clean beauty. I received a complimentary full sized bottle of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Stress Rescue Super Serum from NewBeauty.
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
The consistency of this serum is a bit thick, it’s not as liquidity as other serums therefore it felt moisturizing to the skin as well upon application. I’m not a fan of the scent, its not horrible but it’s unique. I’ll stan the smell of it because the results were amazing! A lot of people said this broke them out but not me and I have a dry sensitive skin type. It really helped calm the redness in my skin and overall just healthy feeling and looking. If this is something you’re looking for I’d recommend!
Bonnie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m a fan of this brand, but have somewhat mixed feelings about this product. I think it’s very nourishing, but I don’t notice super dramatic differences on red spots or stressed areas of skin. While it’s soothing, I don’t see long-term change. This is a fine product to have around, but I find myself reaching for other serums more often.
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz. uploaded by Roseanne B.
Received this item from Pinchme.com It is Dr. Dennis Gross Stress Rescue Super Stress Serum. It contains B3 + Peptides and niacinamide - great to deliver anti stress vitamins. It is effective and a bit pricey. It contains more high quality ingredients to fight redness too. There is a dropper top just like other serum bottles. Great product.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive SuperFoods Stress Rescue Super Serum 1 oz. uploaded by Stephanie D.
I was so excited to try this and I was not disappointed. It soothes my irritated skin and redness is significantly reduced. I live in a cold and fairly dry climate and it kills my skin. This is then perfect fit! Recommended.