BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #33 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily peel in pre-soaked pads that is formulated to resurrect radiance and diminish the appearance of the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Uneven tone and texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with no recovery time. Dr. Dennis Gross' iconic renewing peel is an easy and safe at-home version of peels he uses on patients at his NYC practice. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These treatment pads are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Patricia P.
New York
My skin was softer after the first use, however it didnt help my breakout or my dry skin. It definitely wasnt strong enough and i was expecting better results for this price. I would reccomend a stronger product like peter thomas roth or something. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. Its definitely not worth the price. But if you can get your hands on a couple samples at sephora, i say why not try it
Bianca A.
Hoboken , NJ
I was initially worried that these peel pads would be too much for my sensitive skin, but they have made such wonderful improvements to my skin. I use the pads every other night on clean dry skin. The two step process is super easy to use, and I usually just brush my teeth while I wait the 2 mins to apply the second step. Make sure to moisturize well after using because the product can be slightly drying.
Andrea M.
Shelby Township
I received a sample of this from Sephora and was hesitant to try it at first. I finally built up the courage to try it, I figured I would try it at night to be on the safe side and just in one use I woke up and the redness on my face was not as bad, it did not break me out. With the cost being pretty high I'll probably use it once a week.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love this product. I notice it helps remove my little bumps on my face. I buy this at Sephora and it definitely is a repeat for me. I don’t have sensitive skin, but I still preferred this one over the ultra strength. My only downside is the price. These little guys are pricey! Worth it though. Pro tip** I cut them in half to make them last longer.
Kiki A.
A two stage peel wipe, this acts to resurface the skin, refine pores and remove dead skin cells. They work very well and do leave pores looking slightly smaller and the skin feeling more even. They also work well on bumpy skin on the arms. I imagine they would be a little harsh for very sensitive skin.
Valerie M.
I love all Dr. Dennis Gross skincare but the daily peels are the best. It's like getting quality work done at the dermatologist but doing it at home in 5 minutes! No driving, no waiting, no sitting or pain. They are amazing and work so well to keep my skin smooth and blemish free.
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
I really didn’t see a big difference in my complexion after using this product. My acne and scars didn’t get any better and honestly a toner or exfoliant would do more than this product. I feel like it’s too harsh on the face and the results aren’t worth the sting of the chemicals.
Kierra F.
This is the only skincare product that has given me instant results, I’m talking 24 hour results! Yes, it’s that good & you need to try it. Manages hormonal breakouts, brightens skin, and I like the tingling effect from the first step. Makes me feel like it’s actually working.
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
I received a 5 day sample of these pads. I have heard great things about this product so I was pretty disappointed when they did not work out for me. My skin broke out pretty badly after using. I do have sensitive skin so maybe next time I can try the more gentle version.
Raven D.
I liked this product, it made my skin brighter and more even. I have sensitive skin and besides the initial stinging that quickly went away, this was never irritating to my skin. I noticed when using this product the blackheads on my nose diminished significantly.