BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily peel in pre-soaked pads that is formulated to resurrect radiance and diminish the appearance of the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Uneven tone and texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with no recovery time. Dr. Dennis Gross' iconic renewing peel is an easy and safe at-home version of peels he uses on patients at his NYC practice. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These treatment pads are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
High Point , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Peel, and wow! I could tell a difference after just one use, but three uses in, my skin looks completely new. I'm 30, so beginning to get a few wrinkles and large pores, but this has made my skin look five years younger. I even feel confident going out without makeup! The treatments are super easy to apply, and I find it works just fine to use every other day instead of daily. Highly recommend!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this peel, but it is a bit harsh on my skin. My skin looks and feels better the next day, but during the time I use the peel, my skin feels tight for a while after using it. I do not especially like the strong alcohol smell, but the resulting effects of using the peel are very good.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used this product once but I really liked it when I tried it. it felt really legit, and did not irritate my skin or dry it out. I would definitely try this product again, which is why I would recommend it to others. They also have a version that is more sensitive, which I did not try, but like that they offer.
Ann-Marie L.
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little nervous about this just because daily peels seem very harmful to your skin. But this is super gentle and feel great. And it's not time consuming either. It like like 5 minutes and you're done