BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #82 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily peel in pre-soaked pads that is formulated to resurrect radiance and diminish the appearance of the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Uneven tone and texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with no recovery time. Dr. Dennis Gross' iconic renewing peel is an easy and safe at-home version of peels he uses on patients at his NYC practice. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These treatment pads are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Alana S.
These peels are my holy grail. This is the only product that cleared up my acne prone skin and helped lighten dark spots. It’s so easy to use it only takes two minutes and the pads are individually packed which ensures they won’t dry out. These pads do make my face red but that calms down after about half an hour. You must wear sunscreen when using this peel because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. It exfoliates so well and leaves my skin baby smooth. The only negative is the price because these are very expensive. I wish I could use them more often but to save money I only use them twice a week. I still notice the benefits using them twice a week but if I could afford to use them four times a week I have no question that I would have perfect flawless skin. Will always repurchase these.
Bianca A.
Hoboken , NJ
I was initially worried that these peel pads would be too much for my sensitive skin, but they have made such wonderful improvements to my skin. I use the pads every other night on clean dry skin. The two step process is super easy to use, and I usually just brush my teeth while I wait the 2 mins to apply the second step. Make sure to moisturize well after using because the product can be slightly drying.
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
I really like this for a chemical exfoliants. It definitely does what it claims. My skin was smooth and I think it helped with my discoloration. If you have supersensitive skin you may want to try every other day. You will notice some slight tingling in a little bit of redness after application but will soon go away. There are many products like this and I have to say this is on my favorites that I’ve tried.
Kim D.
Torrance, CA
This by far my favorite skincare product! It is so easy to use, immediate results, and it is really effective. I have acne, red marks, and I easily get clogged pores because I have oily skin. After just one use, I already can tell a difference on my skin. My skin is so smooth and soft. Can’t wait to buy more of it! :)
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Kiki A.
London
A two stage peel wipe, this acts to resurface the skin, refine pores and remove dead skin cells. They work very well and do leave pores looking slightly smaller and the skin feeling more even. They also work well on bumpy skin on the arms. I imagine they would be a little harsh for very sensitive skin.
Valerie M.
I love all Dr. Dennis Gross skincare but the daily peels are the best. It's like getting quality work done at the dermatologist but doing it at home in 5 minutes! No driving, no waiting, no sitting or pain. They are amazing and work so well to keep my skin smooth and blemish free.
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
I really didn’t see a big difference in my complexion after using this product. My acne and scars didn’t get any better and honestly a toner or exfoliant would do more than this product. I feel like it’s too harsh on the face and the results aren’t worth the sting of the chemicals.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think this peel is better than the extra strength because I noticed Better texture in my face after a couple uses. Texture as in acne scars and bumps. What I did was cut the peels in half and stored in a ziplock bag that way I can get more for my money with this they are pricey.
Caroline P.
I recieved this a few months back in my play by sephora subscription box. I used them as directed and I have to say, I expected more given how much they cost at sephora. I'd anything, I don't think it made any noticeable difference on my skin. I don't recommend it based on my experience.