Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Universal Daily Peel 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily peel in pre-soaked pads that is formulated to resurrect radiance and diminish the appearance of the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Uneven tone and texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with no recovery time. Dr. Dennis Gross' iconic renewing peel is an easy and safe at-home version of peels he uses on patients at his NYC practice. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These treatment pads are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amaris U.
Amaris U.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to purchase these every month, but now I can't really afford it. Best peel I have every used. I purchased mine at Sephora. I used the ones for sensitive skin. I got so many compliments on my skin it was unreal. This product made my foundation go on like butter. It also helped with my dark spots and dry skin.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the one product that I know I will use for the rest of my life. I've had a long journey with hormonal and cystic acne and this is the only thing that cleared my face up in a matter of days! This product seriously changed my life and helped me gain the confidence to look people in the eye. This is the best investment I've ever made.
Missy A.
Missy A.
Love this! I suffer from sensitive, dry skin and find these very agreeable with my delicate skin. I, however, do not use daily...I use two-three times a week. More effective that a granular scrub. My face looks even and radiant!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always keep these with me to use before makeup on clients. Creates the perfect flawless base before foundation. Use it on myself as well at least twice a week.
Hillary E.
Hillary E.
Bossier City
It was an OK product. I didn't love it or hate it. It didn't help my face the way I was hoping. It may be a great product for others.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Very effective - no irritation. Tingles a little! Make sure you do both steps to be effective!