Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Universal Daily Peel 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily peel in pre-soaked pads that is formulated to resurrect radiance and diminish the appearance of the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Uneven tone and texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with no recovery time. Dr. Dennis Gross' iconic renewing peel is an easy and safe at-home version of peels he uses on patients at his NYC practice. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These treatment pads are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alana S.
These peel pads are my holy grail. I started using them two years ago and this is the only expensive skincare product I keep rebuying. I don’t mind paying so much for this product because it is the most effective thing I’ve ever used. I use twice a week, sometimes three if I have a big event coming up, and they leave my face looking brighter, clearer, smoother, and more radiant the next morning. It stings just a tiny bit but there are lots of good acids in it that are exfoliating your face. It goes away after ten seconds. It does leave my face red for about fifteen minutes after which is why I use them at night. It really helps keep acne down and lightens my post acne scars. It also helps with pores, oiliness, and blackheads. It is so easy to use, just two minutes of wiping a pad across your face, you don’t even have to wash it off! These are a life savor for problematic skin. They are supposed to help with wrinkles but I’m 25 and have no wrinkles yet so I can’t comment on that. But I would highly recommend these for problem skin. To save money don’t use them everyday. I find that two to three a week is plenty to keep my skin clear, bright, and smooth. Find it at Sephora or some department stores and try it! You’ll become obsessed.
Amanda W.
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I was beyond impressed. I did the peel before bed and then followed with my normal serum and moisturizer. When I woke up I felt like my skin was literally glowing and looked so clear and healthy and over all just amazing! I can’t say enough good things about this product, but it is EXPENSIVE. I have yet to purchase a pack of these, but one day I’ll have to bite the bullet. If you have the money and want to splurge, you won’t regret it!
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
These little daily peel packs are amazing. I have some acne scarring and hyper pigmentation areas and this product has made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. Its gentle enough to use regularly and promotes cell turnover so my skin is baby soft and looks better than it has in years. Its a bit pricey but absolutely worth it!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These are AMAZING. If you’re struggling with texture, acne, or any kind of hyperpigmentation these will change your life. The price sounds steep but you really only need them once or twice a week so one pack will last you a long time. Plus once you start seeing results you’ll be hooked
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
Love this!! I was having issues with enlarged pores on my cheek Area and this really helped diminish them. I will say if you don't use them consistently the pores will eventually enlarge again but if you continue to use them you will see the results that you are looking for.
Ashley A.
Mission, KS
Just started using this a couple days ago after getting the 5 sample size at Sephora, I saw results after the first day! My skin looked brighter and my acne scars were already fading. I struggle with enlarged pores on my nose and nothing ever seems to shrink or clear them, but I do believe this peel does just that for me! Hoping to buy the full size sometime soon, I don't know if I could go back to a skincare routine that doesn't include these!
Brooke C.
Toledo, OH
Great product! I use a peel every Sunday and I look forward to it because the next day my skin looks so renewed and hydrated. I recommend using it at night because my skin is usually pretty red after.
Anni J.
Baltimore
I knew I needed to incorporate an alpha hydroxy acid into my skin care routine and this was suggested to me. It’s definitely pricey, at around $88, but I don’t use it every day (because I have sensitive skin), so it’s lasted quite a while. It’s such an amazing product that I’d recommend it to everyone, no matter their skin type!
Missy A.
Love this! I suffer from sensitive, dry skin and find these very agreeable with my delicate skin. I, however, do not use daily...I use two-three times a week. More effective that a granular scrub. My face looks even and radiant!
Katelyn C.
Lutz, FL
These magical little pads transformed my skin!!! I have such sensitive skin and I’ll get the occasional breakout. I can use these and see a noticeable difference the very next day.