Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Annie M.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Cali S.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by morgyn g.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #15 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily antiaging extra strength peel in presoaked pads to resurrect radiance and combat the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Serious breakouts and acne-prone skin - Skin that is very rough, dry, or dull - Aging skin and wrinkles If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with this extra-strength version of the peel Dr. Dennis Gross uses on patients at his NYC practice. The patented two-step formula contains seven acids, is easy and safe to use at home, and does not require any recovery time. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Genny M.
TLDR: This product is amazing!

I have been suffering from hormonal acne for some time now. I decided to invest in good quality skin products rather than make up and cover up, and temporary solutions. So I hit Sephora, and asked them what is missing from skincare routine and they said "PEELING"! I was shocked because I was regularly using peel-off masks (I won't go anywhere near them anymore), and peeling solutions with particles in them. But I learned that chemical peeling is more important than physical peeling, and if you are suffering from acne scars, this is the best place to invest your money!

So, I started off with  Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads . These are definitely solid peeling pads, and the first time I used this, my skin was burning like crazy. I looked like a lobster afterwards. But I built my way up, and these do not do much for me anymore. So I upped my game and invested in these peels. They are significantly more expensive, but dammit! They get results. I had a huge discoloration on my chin due to a deep cyst that never surfaced, and three days after, the scar is barely visible under my tinted sunscreen.

My suggestion is; work your way up. Start off easy. I also tried out  Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid , which is 2% salicylic acid. This is a decent product you can use as a toner day and night. I have also heard that  FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads are pretty decent, too. These are all good starters. There are also daily chemical exfoliators like  Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment and  Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum (I just ordered these and will report back on results). These are all relatively low concentration AHA BHA peels.

Whatever you do, DO EXFOLIATE. Exfoliation will let the other treatments like serums and moisturizers and all the other goodies you spend so much money on work a million times better. These will penetrate deeper into your skin. Instead of spending money on layers of concealers, do this!

I am not sure if I will afford to use these guys on a regular basis, but the 5 pack option is definitely a good investment if you need a quick fix (18$ on Sephora I believe).
Adeline W.
FOLSOM, CA
I really love this stuff. I prefer to use acid peel as opposed to physical pills, and this one is a favorite! I really hate how expensive it is, so I like this five treatment. When it was recommended to me in Sephora, the person suggested cutting the pads in half to double the amount of times I could use the set and that’s exactly what I did and it worked out great!
It only gave me a slight tingle at the beginning of using this stuff, which I actually like, but I mostly and especially loved how my skin was when I woke up in the morning- very soft, supple and plump! There was no dryness, definitely no flakiness, but I also loved how things were hydrated. After I went through this packet, I’ve been using the Drunk Elephant Framboos, but I actually think that this stuff creates more of a difference for me! I think I’ll be repurchasing this next again.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
While checking out of Sephora I spotted these. I've been wanting to try a peel for a while but have never gotten around to it. I was impressed how easy to use this product is! It is all wipes which makes it so easy. You do step 1 wipe first on a clean face and I do have to say it does sting but wasn't anything horrible. Once you are done step 2 is just as easy. I did notice that while using the wipes my face became pretty red and blotchy. Once I was done though that went down and I applied a bit of a light moisturizer and went to bed. In the morning I was pretty impressed by the results. I tend to have dark circles and they were visibly less. I am on day two after using this and even this morning I could see a difference and my skin felt super soft. Once this runs out I will for sure buy more.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
I got a sample of this from Sephora a few months back and it is now a staple. The price point is good for a daily peel. I know it says extra strength but don’t let that scare you. If you’ve never done a peel start with every 2 days. Leaves skin feeling and looking fresh. Helps fade dark spots and helps with rough or uneven texture! Try a 5 pack for $15. You won’t be disappointed
Erin B.
White, GA
I heard wonders about this and only used about three; I have insanely large pores and a lot of scars and unevenness from acne growing up. The price is a bit high (but if it works I don’t mind) and unfortunately I totally forgot about the last two sessions of wipes in my drawer 😳 I will try these again and hopefully I stick with it to see results!!
Emily B.
I got this as a sample with 3 two step peels in it. I have really sensitive dry skin so I was expecting my skin to go crazy after using this but honestly it didn’t react that bad.

If I were to try again I’ll use the regular or sensitive one. It left my skin feeling amazing and my make up went on flawless after. I had scaly dry patches that went away after using this.

My skin rarely breaks out anymore but I did get two pimple after using but I was expecting that since I have sensitive skin this might have been a little strong for it.

Also love that it’s two steps and individual wrapped so it doesn’t dry out and easy to travel with. Will purchase again probably in the sensitive formula though.
Ali C.
I do really love this peel!! My skin is used to peels so I do use the extra strength however I don’t use it every day. I use it every other day just to give my skin a bit of a break and so I can use some other intensive serums. They are pricey but you do get a lot of uses and they are super effective for smoothing, tightening, and brightening!
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
These are insane and everyone should use them! I buy mine from Sephora as you get a couple more as an added bonus. They can be a little harsh, so I don’t use them daily. They make my skin SO smooth and my face looks amazing! I use at night only. Cut them in half to save money because they are pricey!! But worth it.
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
OMG I love these so much but my wallet hates them. They're the only peel I've come across that's 2 steps and it's to balance out your ph levels. Because of that they're awesome even for sensitive skin. You've gotta kind of pat them on those. Sometimes swiping is a little much. Thankfully they're big enough to be able to pat them all over. They do exactly what they're supposed to. They fade dark spots and scars in a very short amount of time. They help rid your skin of dry flakes that clog your pores. I've tried a few peel pads in my time and these are my favorite however they're insanely expensive.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
Best thing I could have ever done for my skin. I do not have sensitive skin, therefore I use extra strength! If you do, use either normal, or VERY sensitive use gentle. The 14 day pack is great too because it comes with serum! Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Smooth & Radiant: Peel + Brighten
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do I leave this on all night?
Alana S.
Are these better than the original pads?