Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsDr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily antiaging extra strength peel in presoaked pads to resurrect radiance and combat the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Serious breakouts and acne-prone skin - Skin that is very rough, dry, or dull - Aging skin and wrinkles If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with this extra-strength version of the peel Dr. Dennis Gross uses on patients at his NYC practice. The patented two-step formula contains seven acids, is easy and safe to use at home, and does not require any recovery time. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

How often should this be used?
Is this peel the closest to a chemical peel by a esthetician?
I am looking for something to get rid of acne scaring... would this be a good option or is there a better option?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments!
Mary S.
Goleta, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Mary S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg!! Where do I start with this product. Seriously a game changer. My skin has quite a bit of damage from post acne scars to sun spots. I don’t break out or struggle with blemishes but I do have uneven texture and some red spots. Even after just one use I could notice a HUGE difference in my tone and overall evenness. My skin looks healthy and naturally glowing now. I’m excited to see what this will do for me long term.
Tatiana M.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Tatiana M.
Love, love these skin peels! Seriously, it is an amazing product! It is kind of pricey but it is definitely worth it!
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Tanya D.
I'm always skeptical because normally I can never find the right products for my skin. I'm so happy I decided to take the peel challenge, my skin so needed it. Way more healthy looking, feeling and a glow I hope to continue #peelchallenge
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Sabrina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a free gift with purchase from Sephora, which was awesome because I was pretty scared to try it because of the price. This product works WONDERS, especially as a night treatment, but it's a little expensive for how often you're expected to use it. The first step is a little irritating and stings a little when applying and also has a very unpleasant smell to it, but the second and final step works so well that it makes up for it. Well worth the price because of how amazing the results are, but a little too far out of my price range while I'm still a college student.
kristi M.
Kennesaw, GA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by kristi M.
If there is one thing you need to buy yourself from skincare it’s these!!!! I have been using these for a year now. They polish your skin, helps minimize pores, oils, and prevents makeup from catching in spots. I do this a couple times a week not every night. My skin is too sensitive for every night. I highly recommended everyone try these!Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments
Lauren W.
Somerville, MA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Lauren W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to wait a bit while using this product before reviewing, but I’m ready to give this FIVE STARS!!! I’d give more if I could! I’ve struggled with my skin on and off since I was a teenager and saw it getting particularly bad a few years ago and NOTHING worked. I took a leap on this expensive product and I am SO thankful I did!! I still have a ways to go, but if I’ve seen this much progress in 2 months I’m optimistic. I use this product every evening as instructed - experience some stinging but no burning. I wake up with my skin feeling smoother, brighter, and better! I’m so happy to have found this HG product!
Shahama S.
Alexandria, VA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Shahama S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Seems promising ! Just used a trial size. I didn’t appreciate the wastage of wipes with this product thoughDr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
I don't use this on a regular basis but when I do, I really see a difference on my skin. It feels softer, looks nicer, smoother and just all together, better. It's like a quick and easy facial or ... Just magic on a wetwipe. The descriptio on Sephora's website claims that this wipe has 7 different acids on it that reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, pores and shine. I don't know if this claim is all true but it sure does feel like it every time I use it!
Sara S.
Milton, DE
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Sara S.
This is a great exfoliating treatment. Easy to use, leaves my face so smooth, softening for any lines and can treat any spots, definitely use a good hydrating moisturizer after use. Packaging is simple yet it’s great for traveling and on the go.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments
Tracey D.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a 7 day challenge kit as an add on from Sephora. I really liked how this 2-step AHA & BHA made my skin feel and look. I wasn’t able to use it daily because my skin is too sensitive but I used it every 3rd day. I noticed a difference in the size of my pores, an improvement in my skin tone, and a definite brightness. I also had fewer breakouts while using this product. I really like how quick and easy it was to use. I’m going to order some to add to my beauty routine.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kara J.
Sioux Falls, SD
il y a 3 mois
@Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments is this product work well with acne scars, pores and texture and is it really worth the price tag?
Alline Z. il y a 3 mois
I love this product, but I don’t think five treatments is enough to have a consistent result.
Sammy E.
White Plains, NY
il y a 5 mois
Katy D. il y a 5 mois
Speaking of peels, I had this sample version of the chemistry 3min peel and omL is it amazing. You could see the dead skin (on what I thought was an already cleaned face 🙀) it was brilliant. Unfortunately I can’t get it shipped here to Australia but is available online in the US and Canada. Highly recommend trying it out as it’s less expensive and awesome sauce!