BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily antiaging extra strength peel in presoaked pads to resurrect radiance and combat the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Serious breakouts and acne-prone skin - Skin that is very rough, dry, or dull - Aging skin and wrinkles If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with this extra-strength version of the peel Dr. Dennis Gross uses on patients at his NYC practice. The patented two-step formula contains seven acids, is easy and safe to use at home, and does not require any recovery time. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong? I have gotten really bad bumps under my skin - not red, not painful just a bunch of tiny bumps. I have been using the peel about once or twice a week for two months and it’s not helping.
I received samples of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments from Sephora and am looking to the Influenster community to give me the tea. Has anyone had a negative reaction or burn with this product or is it really a miracle peel? I’m excited but nervous to try.
Has anyone went up to this level after using the universal one? How did you like it, and what was the difference for you?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments!
Mary S.
Goleta, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Mary S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg!! Where do I start with this product. Seriously a game changer. My skin has quite a bit of damage from post acne scars to sun spots. I don’t break out or struggle with blemishes but I do have uneven texture and some red spots. Even after just one use I could notice a HUGE difference in my tone and overall evenness. My skin looks healthy and naturally glowing now. I’m excited to see what this will do for me long term.
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Ivana A.
This peel is amazing! Literally one use and I saw results the next day and even better results on the second day. It is pricey but so worth every penny. The towelettes are super easy to use. You wipe the first towelette all over your face until It is dry then you wait 2 minutes before you wipes the second towelette all over your face until It is dry. The. You can follow with a moisturizer or serum. It has helped even out my skin and improved the texture of my skin. I have only used It once because I wanted to see how well It worked and I am super impressed. I can’t wait to use It again. I have oily acne prone skin and have post acne scars that have been really hard to get rid of. I am so happy I finally gave in and purchased this.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Toma A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel has been helping heal some recent acne scars. I occasionally have hormonal acne, but it always leaves a nasty scar. My skin is not new to skin peels, yet this peel is definitely strong. It's two step with a acid peel and a second neutralizer. It's been helping my overall complexion but can be drying on the skin, so make sure to moisturize after.
Chris R.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Chris R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I do enjoy using this peel a lot. It is a two step product. The first step is an acid peel. The second is a neutralizing anti-aging treatment. I do see some improvement with the use of this peel (I had 8 treatments, spaced over every second or third day). Having said that I did not see dramatic changes that would justify the steep price point of $88 for 30 treatments. I would definitely repurchase the small box of 5 for $17 as an occasional treat, though.
Tatiana F.
San Diego, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Tatiana F.
Love, love these skin peels! Seriously, it is an amazing product! It is kind of pricey but it is definitely worth it!
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Tanya D.
I'm always skeptical because normally I can never find the right products for my skin. I'm so happy I decided to take the peel challenge, my skin so needed it. Way more healthy looking, feeling and a glow I hope to continue #peelchallenge
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Sabrina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a free gift with purchase from Sephora, which was awesome because I was pretty scared to try it because of the price. This product works WONDERS, especially as a night treatment, but it's a little expensive for how often you're expected to use it. The first step is a little irritating and stings a little when applying and also has a very unpleasant smell to it, but the second and final step works so well that it makes up for it. Well worth the price because of how amazing the results are, but a little too far out of my price range while I'm still a college student.
Jennifer A.
Charlestown, MA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Sephora
#GAMECHANGER A skincare splurge thats worth every penny! This little face wipe is my #1 skincare secret weapon. You have to try it to believe it. In just a few days your skin will be brighter and more even. Use daily for a month and you will have turned back time..no exaggeration! #influenster #skincare #beautyjunkie #drdennisgross Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel
Kristi M.
Dallas, GA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Kristi M.
If there is one thing you need to buy yourself from skincare it’s these!!!! I have been using these for a year now. They polish your skin, helps minimize pores, oils, and prevents makeup from catching in spots. I do this a couple times a week not every night. My skin is too sensitive for every night. I highly recommended everyone try these!Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments
Lauren W.
Somerville, MA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Lauren W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to wait a bit while using this product before reviewing, but I’m ready to give this FIVE STARS!!! I’d give more if I could! I’ve struggled with my skin on and off since I was a teenager and saw it getting particularly bad a few years ago and NOTHING worked. I took a leap on this expensive product and I am SO thankful I did!! I still have a ways to go, but if I’ve seen this much progress in 2 months I’m optimistic. I use this product every evening as instructed - experience some stinging but no burning. I wake up with my skin feeling smoother, brighter, and better! I’m so happy to have found this HG product!

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica C.
Hermosa Beach, CA
il y a un an
Danielle T. il y a 8 mois
My skin can be sensitive and prone to breakouts if I use the wrong product. It’s also super dry- like unquenchable. I’ve been using these maybe 2 months now and I am in love. I am using them in conjunction with Obagi Nu-Derm. This combination has been like a miracle for me. I’m starting to get a nice glow, the dark patches of sun spots and melasma are fading, and I look better than I have in 29 years. Highly recommend.
Kara J.
Sioux Falls, SD
il y a un an
@Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments is this product work well with acne scars, pores and texture and is it really worth the price tag?
Alline Z. il y a un an
I love this product, but I don’t think five treatments is enough to have a consistent result.