Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by Cali S.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments uploaded by morgyn g.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #61 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily antiaging extra strength peel in presoaked pads to resurrect radiance and combat the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Serious breakouts and acne-prone skin - Skin that is very rough, dry, or dull - Aging skin and wrinkles If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with this extra-strength version of the peel Dr. Dennis Gross uses on patients at his NYC practice. The patented two-step formula contains seven acids, is easy and safe to use at home, and does not require any recovery time. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Emily B.
I got this as a sample with 3 two step peels in it. I have really sensitive dry skin so I was expecting my skin to go crazy after using this but honestly it didn’t react that bad.

If I were to try again I’ll use the regular or sensitive one. It left my skin feeling amazing and my make up went on flawless after. I had scaly dry patches that went away after using this.

My skin rarely breaks out anymore but I did get two pimple after using but I was expecting that since I have sensitive skin this might have been a little strong for it.

Also love that it’s two steps and individual wrapped so it doesn’t dry out and easy to travel with. Will purchase again probably in the sensitive formula though.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
This is the best AHA peel next to getting a clinical peel in your dermatologist's office. I've been loyal the regular formula for about 3 months. I find the peel really smooths, decongests and refines my pores. I always make sure I follow up with my Skinceuticles CE Ferulic serum and make sure I'm wearing sunscreen the next day (which we should be doing everyday right?). Although it's marketed as a daily peel, I use this Sunday and Thursday evenings as I feel it’s just as effective for me as using it daily. ! This really is an excellent product.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
While checking out of Sephora I spotted these. I've been wanting to try a peel for a while but have never gotten around to it. I was impressed how easy to use this product is! It is all wipes which makes it so easy. You do step 1 wipe first on a clean face and I do have to say it does sting but wasn't anything horrible. Once you are done step 2 is just as easy. I did notice that while using the wipes my face became pretty red and blotchy. Once I was done though that went down and I applied a bit of a light moisturizer and went to bed. In the morning I was pretty impressed by the results. I tend to have dark circles and they were visibly less. I am on day two after using this and even this morning I could see a difference and my skin felt super soft. Once this runs out I will for sure buy more.
NYC™ K.
Jackson Hts, NY
Pricey but worth it 100%. I cannot stress enough how much care you should put into your skin even if your young. Start now trust me this scrub is amazing and it’s a two step first is to exfoliate then the second step is to lock in moisture it makes my skin a little red at first but definitely makes my skin look like porcelain after a while. Use twice a week only!
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
I got a sample of this from Sephora a few months back and it is now a staple. The price point is good for a daily peel. I know it says extra strength but don’t let that scare you. If you’ve never done a peel start with every 2 days. Leaves skin feeling and looking fresh. Helps fade dark spots and helps with rough or uneven texture! Try a 5 pack for $15. You won’t be disappointed
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I somehow doubt this is extra stem that because I don’t peel at all using these. Even if I use them everyday. I notice a slow change but not enough. I do like them I got this as a gift from a generous friend. What I did was I cut the peels in half and I would put it in a ziplock bag that would double my uses.
Tiara X.
Houston
These pads are a godsend. Whenever my skin is looking tired and rough I use this at night and wake up the next morning with a glowing complexion. If you have sensitive skin I would try the gentle ones because the extra strength can sometimes be intensive for my sensitive skin but it’s totally worth it.
Eve S.
I looooove this stuff. When my skin is feeling particularly finicky and broken out, this helps clear it up. And they're gentle enough to use consistently. I used these before I went on a cruise and I was glowing the whole time! I was also drunk the entire time, but GLOWING. Little pricey but worth it.
Haley P.
Maryville , IL
Love this product and line! I used them everyday for a month & now about 3 times a week. A little pricey, but very worth it! I noticed smaller pores and a more radiant & even complexion. I️ have super sensitive skin but this product only has positive results. I️ purchase at Sephora.
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
I absolutely love this stuff so much. I have a problem with dry, flakey skin. So i need to exfoliate pretty often. This peel is amazing for that. It’s non abrasive, so my sensitive skin doesn’t get irritated. My skin is instantly glowing after treatment, and so smooth! I love it.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do I leave this on all night?