BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily antiaging extra strength peel in presoaked pads to resurrect radiance and combat the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Serious breakouts and acne-prone skin - Skin that is very rough, dry, or dull - Aging skin and wrinkles If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with this extra-strength version of the peel Dr. Dennis Gross uses on patients at his NYC practice. The patented two-step formula contains seven acids, is easy and safe to use at home, and does not require any recovery time. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

• Where can I purchase this at ?4 Answers
  • I currently use the original pads and love them but am wo...2 Answers
Lauren T.
Nashville
It took my years to finally buy these. I was being pumped up by the brand reps and all the reviews are basically 5 stars but the cost really scared me. I finally took the plunge and I’m glad I did. I use the extra strength now but started with the normal strength. I use these pads only twice or so a week so my skin doesn’t adjust to them and my skin also has time to heal. It was recommended that on days I don’t use the extra strength that I use the gentle pads since they have great healing properties but I can’t justify the cost when my skin honestly looks better than it has in years.

My skin is so soft when I wake up the next morning, it’s unbelievable. I’m also acne prone but using these actually keeps my cysts from returning and if I feel one coming, these pads stop it from growing. Also, any other little spots I may get never scar or leave marks now. They’re literally a miracle. They’ve help my skin look smoother and more even all around. Literally the greatest investment. I also love that they come in individual packets. Step 1 and step 2 are connected in one long packet and you just follow the directions on the back. They’re so easy to travel with too because they’re already individually packaged so there’s no excuse to skimp on your skincare. I really can’t recommend these enough. They will transform your skin into its best version.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
My friends tell me I'm a peel pad pusher, and they aren't lying. These are the best thing for my face that I have ever discovered. I used to spend hours picking away at dead flecks of skin or scrubbing my face raw with an exfoliating cleanser. This only left me with scars and irritated skin and I was still flakey. Chemical exfoliants really are the way of the future. They easily off a layer of dead skin cells leaving you with baby smooth skin that absorbs all your other products better. Used in combination with retinol these work pure magic to increase cell turnover.

I also have acne prone skin and these have absolutely reduced my breakouts and helped with my blackheads. They are expensive, but I'll never go without these again.
Anna L.
I feel like you have to have very oily skin for this product to do anything for you.  My skin is too sensitive for it.  The only area where I can use it is my back, on my face it stings, tuens my face red and irritated, and dries me out.  I also tried the ultra gentle peel from the same line, and it is ok for sensitive skin, but not sure if it does anything for skin concerns. I do like the retinol+ferulic peel from this line, it makes my skin brighter and refreshed.
K F.
Wall
I would give this ten stars if I could! Everyone needs Dr Gross peel pads. Daily use two-step peels that exfoliate skin renewing brighter fresher skin. Reduces lines and wrinkles, improves texture and discoloration and addresses pore issues. Leaves the skin firmer and more radiant. Peels come in ultra gentle, universal, and extra strength. Dr. Gross even makes a once a week Peel with 15 acid’s. You are missing out on great skin if you haven’t tried these amazing peel pads!!!
Yubelkis V.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus I have been using this product for almost a year now and it has done wonders for my skin. It has evened out my complexion, skin texture and my pores have significantly shrunken. My skin was always dull looking and now I have a glow from within. It's pricey, but totally worth every penny. This is a staple product in my skincare routine.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love these exfoliating pads. I have tried cheaper alternative exfoliating pads, but I always come back to these because they work. They actually give me results. My skin evens out and my pores are smaller. I use them two or three times a week. They are expensive, but the combination of acids in them really do the job for me, so I think it’s worth it. I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin for reference. These will leave my face red for a few minutes but nothing too crazy and there’s no burning or anything.
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
If I was left on an island and could only have 2 skincare items it would be this and a sunscreen. I HATE the price but omg there is truly nothing as good as these peels. This is the only thing that helps my hormonal acne and scarring. Use these at night and apply a serum and moisturizer and in the morning you will be AMAZED!! I included a few pictures of my hormonal acne and another pic a week later after using these.
Emily F.
New Eagle, PA
These are amazing! I can’t say enough good things about these! They are strong as far as peel wipes go and can aggravate your skin if not used correctly or if you just start using them every day. These wipes have done it all. They help with my fine lines, they make my skin flawless, smooth, acne free! Makeup goes on like a dream every time. The only negative would be the price, however, good skin care IS WORTH IT. For how much you’d pay for a facial.. this is a must.
Cheyenne R.
Greenville
This worked amazingly well for my skin, and with my skin condition (facial seborrheic dermatitis). It felt like my skin was fully rejuvenated and it really did glow. You will notice a slight redness and mild tingle with this product because it’s removing dead skin with a buffing motion but it will fade in about 10 min or so depending on your skin sensitivity, but you will really love the results!
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
I know these are expensive, but hear me out!! I have combination and sensitive skin. I recently developed hormonal cystic acne that has just now started to improve. This peel makes my skin brighter, improves my pores, and don’t aggravate my skin even though they’re extra strength. I use them only a few times a week or as need but I can’t live without!
Jennifer L.
Where can I purchase this at ?
Alana S.
I currently use the original pads and love them but am wondering if these are really significantly better. Has anyone compared the two?

Sephora