Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 30 Treatments

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily antiaging extra strength peel in presoaked pads to resurrect radiance and combat the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Serious breakouts and acne-prone skin - Skin that is very rough, dry, or dull - Aging skin and wrinkles If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with this extra-strength version of the peel Dr. Dennis Gross uses on patients at his NYC practice. The patented two-step formula contains seven acids, is easy and safe to use at home, and does not require any recovery time. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaitlan A.
These are seriously really awesome! They feel so good going on the skin and don’t really sting which is nice. They make my skin feel super smooth and bright which I absolutely love. Worth every penny but can make my skin a little sensitive after using.
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
Definitely gentle enough to use everyday. I feel a slight tingle with step 1, so I think it’s working? But overall, I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin using this product. Won’t repurchase.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
kaylee j.
Oakland, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel has been very effective. The price is great for the value and I plan to keep this in my routine. It was perfect right before vacation to get my face smooth and prepped. I have a lot of freckles and sun damage so I really enjoyed this product.
Elizabeth R.
Nashua , NH
Best peel pads I have ever used!!! Super easy and effective! You can find these at Sephora! These are the extra strength ones but they also have the original formula and the gentle ones. So if your skin is not used to peels, I would start with the original.
Lauren D.
Columbus, OH
If your in need of a skin fix, this will save the day. It seems expensive at first but once you start it will feel very worth the money. The only downside is the ones in the containers dry out after a while. The packets stay fresh!
Chelsea T.
Greenacres, FL
These peel towelettes changed my life. My skin is brighter, spots are lighter and almost non-existent. I have only been using them for 1 month and I can't believe the difference in my skin. I noticed the results after only using them for two days!
Angelica M.
Redondo Beach , CA
Wow this stuff works amazingly well! It made my skin look flawless. I use it daily in the am following my serum then moisturizer. I put my makeup on and wow I received many compliments. It's costly so I'm not sure it's in my budget to buy them again but I'm hoping this will be my Christmas present this year. Fingers crossed!
sasha v.
This product is amazing! I first use this product during high school when my acne was really bad. It really helps to smooth out your skin & refine your pores. I love using this product once a year since it is pricey

back