Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Medi Spa Peel 4 weekly treatments

A clinical-grade weekly peel, inspired by the service menu at Dr. Dennis Gross' NYC medi-spa, to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, even skintone, and resurface skin. The Medi-Spa Peel is packed with antioxidants and a blend of 15 acids to help fight visible signs of aging, resurface, and moisturize. Plant-based rehmannia glutinosa root extract helps to fight free radicals, while the two-step delivery system exfoliates and hydrates with lactic acid. This weekly, at-home treatment and unique, luxurious formulation reveals younger-looking skin. Step 1 is a presoaked peel pad to gently nourish and rejuvenate the skin, while the Step 2 Firming Peptide Milk neutralizes the skin and enhances acid benefits. This set contains:- 16 x Step 1 Multi-Acid Concentrate Pads- 0.5 oz Step 2 Firming Peptide Milk Backed by years of clinical testing, Dr. Dennis Gross carefully dosed the newest peel at his NYC medi-spa to create the super-charged 15-acid Alpha Beta® Medi-Spa Peel. It's the same award-winning antiaging concept, but with more resurfacing and clarifying powers for advanced at-home treatment.

Is this still on the market? It seems to be sold out and nothing is coming up about it in the last 3 years
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Medi Spa Peel 4 weekly treatments!
Valerie T.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have sensitive skin and it’s being very gentle with it although takes care of it very well! The texture is improved after one use, skin is clear and radiant. Very effective. Definitely worth it! I’d recommend it!
Katie G.
New Albany, OH
I started out using just the daily peels by Dr. Dennis Gross, but after I got my first facial, I knew I wanted to get more serious about my skincare. This product literally has instant results! My skin was clearer and brighter after this and I could tell the difference in the mirror! This is SO easy and great for your skin! I definitely recommend.
Jane K.
Binghamton, NY
These left my skin feeling greasy. And honestly, I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin tone and texture. I see much better results from the daily peel instead, so I will stick with that for the future.
Melissa S.
Lexington, NE
I love his products! I’ve been having trouble with my skin since it’s really dry and nothing seems to hydrate and my pores are just a mess. I love his products they turned my face more bright and they’re a must in a skin scare routine
Kristen M.
Paramus, NJ
AMAZING PRODUCT! This is definitely worth the splurge. I saw a difference after my first use with this and was hooked. I have dry skin and I woke up the next morning with no more dry patches and radiant skin.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
These peel pads are fantastic. You see instant results with just one use, and after about a month I saw drastic results. Your skin won't visibly peel, but it will be exfoliated, feel soft, and look brighter. If you have sensitive skin you could still use these.
Isabel M.
What I love most about this product is the Milky Serum! I love the idea of the peel pad followed by a Serum rather than another towelette. After trying this I purchased the peptide milk in the bottle to dispense just the right amount and to use even if I'm not doing the peel.
Amy B.
Pinner, Greater London
Amazing acid treatment to brighten the skin and improve its texture. I prefer to use these than a daily acid toner. You notice a difference almost immediately, and they are not too intense for sensitive skin. Highly recommended!