BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A clinical-grade weekly peel, inspired by the service menu at Dr. Dennis Gross' NYC medi-spa, to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, even skintone, and resurface skin. The Medi-Spa Peel is packed with antioxidants and a blend of 15 acids to help fight visible signs of aging, resurface, and moisturize. Plant-based rehmannia glutinosa root extract helps to fight free radicals, while the two-step delivery system exfoliates and hydrates with lactic acid. This weekly, at-home treatment and unique, luxurious formulation reveals younger-looking skin. Step 1 is a presoaked peel pad to gently nourish and rejuvenate the skin, while the Step 2 Firming Peptide Milk neutralizes the skin and enhances acid benefits. This set contains:- 16 x Step 1 Multi-Acid Concentrate Pads- 0.5 oz Step 2 Firming Peptide Milk Backed by years of clinical testing, Dr. Dennis Gross carefully dosed the newest peel at his NYC medi-spa to create the super-charged 15-acid Alpha Beta® Medi-Spa Peel. It's the same award-winning antiaging concept, but with more resurfacing and clarifying powers for advanced at-home treatment. see more...

Sonoko R.
I've been using this once a week for a month and I really like it. I already liked Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel and was curious how different the result of Medi-Spa Peel would be on my skin. Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel gives me a tingling sensation upon application and Medi-Spa Peel gave me a bit more stronger tingling sensation than that but the tingling sensation went away quickly enough. I personally like tingling sensation so I do not mind it at all, it also did not make my skin red or irritated. (I should note that my skin is not sensitive) The pad is thick and had enough product for me to apply around my neck and decollete area.
After waiting few minutes, I applied Step 2, firming peptide milk. The firming peptide milk has a consistency more like a liquidy lotion, or viscous milk, and it spread very easily. I only used a pump or so to cover my face, and neck area.
I was happy with the outcome. It gave me a result from first time use. My face looked more evened, toned, smooth and even had a glow. I thought Alpha Beta Peel was good but Medi Spa peel took it to next level. This product now became part of my weekly must routine that I look forward using.
I absolutely love Dr. Dennis Gross line and I recommend this product.
Chizoba E.
Hampton, GA
I love this product. It fixes and smooths out my complexion so rapidly. I have problematic skin and breakout constantly from being so oily and not exfoliating enough. It's gentle and so effective. Anytime my skin is having a freak out, I do this and it calms it down so fast. My makeup goes on smoothly and my skin is glowing. Perfect for getting rid of those deep breakouts and really does wonders for my scarring and huge pores. Recommend it to everyone!
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
I'm obsessed with peels and this did not disappoint me one bit. I've been using this once a week for about a month and it's taking down the texture of my skin and giving it an amazing glow that lasts! My skin is pretty tough at this point, so it does not tingle or make it red. The firing peptide milk (step two) does wonders after the peel. I feel like I have brand new skin after using this! Perfect to add into your skincare routine if you're already a skin care junkie. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Medi Spa Peel 16 Treatments (Step 1) + 0.5 oz step 2
Sheryl H.
Great pick-me-up peal when you need to restore instant glow.  I typically do this at night for refreshed skin in the morning.   Creams and serums always penetrate better after a peel.   Use this as often as recommended or alternate between other exfoliators to keep dead skin at bay.