BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #47 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily peel in pre-soaked pads that is formulated to resurrect radiance and diminish the appearance of the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Uneven tone and texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with no recovery time. Dr. Dennis Gross' iconic renewing peel is an easy and safe at-home version of peels he uses on patients at his NYC practice. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Treatment pads are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

• So, I am very interested in purchasing this product, but want to ma...2 Answers
  • When using these at night should I still use my m...Be the first to answer!
  • this is expensive! is it worth the money for those of you. you have...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I attended a skin care class at Sephora couple of months back and during the class the skincare expert who was coaching the class gave me a sample and asked me to use it during the class. Oh boy after that one use I could see some changes in my skin. To be frank I am a student so when I thought I should buy these peels I had to really think 100times if its really worth spending so much money on this product or not. But I decided not to go out on weekends and just save the money and buy this supper amazing peels. And oh boy they are truly bomb.com. People have noticed changes in my skin and everyone asks what I am doing and what products I am using and all I tell them is to just buy Dr.Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peels that’s how much I love these. I use them once a day even though they suggest using twice a day. After my peel I use all my other skin care products. This product is truly worth every single penny you spend. Don't think twice just buy them :)
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
This is by far my favorite peel. I actually bought the 30 pack after I initially tried it. I have tried the extra strength peels (since I do not have sensitive skin). This comes in a 2 step process. There is an alpha wipe and a beta wipe.

- First you rub the alpha wipe all over your clean face. I rub it in until the cloth is pretty dry (2-2 minutes) and then I let it set on my face for another 5-10 minutes
- The beta peels goes on the same way. You will wipe the beta cloth all over your face again until the cloth is dry. After you are done you DO NOT wash your face.

I love to use this peel when my face feels a little more oily or when I feel like I might be getting a breakout. I have literally felt a pimple coming out, use this peel and then woke up the next morning with nothing there. I highly recommend these!
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
Other users have noted the method and ease of use for this product, so I won't go into all of that. I use the daily peels for sensitive daily, even though my skin is not especially sensitive. That's what I received at a sample and that is what I have used ever since. I am 70-plus years old and I had noticed that the skin turnover was not what it was when I was younger. The peels have restored my skin to a smoother, brighter state without using harsh exfoliants. My skin is then ready for my usal serum and moisturizer. I love this product and can't face the day without it. It is well worth the price.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
These are amaze! They're so easy to use I was astonished! All you have to do is wipe your face with these towelettes and you've done a peel! I love using my tatcha moisturizer after because my face feels amazing! This peel makes your skin tingly and clean! And you can see all the dirt that comes off your face and neck in the step 1 towelette! Definitely great to use before your makeup application! My face seems more radiant and to be clearing up.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I literally cannot say enough good things about the daily face peels. They leave my skin soft, supple and smooth. It immediately erases texture. You feel as if you had a faciail or spent the day at the spa. After use, my makeup went on Flawlessly (super important :) ) It isn't harsh on my skin and doesn't sting at all. There is virtually no smell. If they price was lower, I'd get myself a years supply. Highly, highly recommend.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
I received a 3 set sample box from Sephora. I have oily skin with occasional clogged pores. I love how gentle this product is but it still works great at brightening and exfoliating the skin's surface. The step 1 pad smells like beets/carrots as expected. The product is not overly drying and absorbs into the skin quickly. I wish this was not so expensive! I really want to purchase the full size product.
Ana P.
Ana P.
I was reading an article about peels and Dr. Dennis Gross Products were mentioned. For those with acne, it will sting but.... Omg! It's so worth it. I got the 4 pack but let me tell you.. Splurge on the big mama packet. Pores are small and if you keep using it for months you'll see the results. It's so worth it. Having a blowy skin is ideal. The Firming Peptide Milk made me last 3 days.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I received these as a sample with a recent Sephora purchase and after using for just 3 days, I immediately saw a change in my skin. This has given me the most amazing glow and changed the texture and clarity. I went out and purchased the 30 day full size box right away. This is gentle on your skin for daily use and really works! I would highly recommend!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Washington, DC
While I don't use these daily as suggested, using them once or twice a week has given my skin a much brighter and more even tone - and helped keep it smooth even in these dehydrating winter months! I always have one or two of these ready to go when traveling as well as they help my skin not to go wild in new elements and climates!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Davie, FL
Great peel for resurfacing and brightening the skin! Purchased from Sephora. This mask only requires 5 minutes from start to finish and gently exfoliates the skin. Not too drying, although probably not a good choice for those with ultra sensitive skin. Reduces pore size and leaves a temporary tightening effect!
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Other than Sephora, what other retailers have you found this peel? My local Sephora doesn't offer this item so I am restricted to purchasing online and wanted to know my options
Joanne T.
Joanne T.
ELMHURST, NY
I've been wanting to try this peel but my skin is very sensitive. has anyone with very sensitive skin tried it? if so what were the results?
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
this is expensive! is it worth the money for those of you. you have already tried it
Emily A.
Emily A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is this to abrasive for a 21 year old's skin!? I'm all about prevention and was wanting to know thoughts about if anyone would use this on younger skin or if anyone is!!
Clara G.
Clara G.
How long should this product be used? 30 days (the regular box)? Longer? I used it every other day for a week, now daily. I have not noticed any improvement yet, and right after I use it my face is super red.