BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily peel in pre-soaked pads that is formulated to resurrect radiance and diminish the appearance of the three most common signs of aging. Solutions for: - Uneven tone and texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Achieve smooth, beautiful skin in two minutes with no recovery time. Dr. Dennis Gross' iconic renewing peel is an easy and safe at-home version of peels he uses on patients at his NYC practice. Step one is packed with rejuvenating, powerful, yet gentle exfoliating acids. Step two controls the alpha hydroxy acid activity, delivers antiaging actives, nourishes, and keeps skin balanced, smooth, and radiant. Skin immediately looks refreshed and perfectly prepped for a more effective skin care routine. Expect to see improved texture and diminished fine lines with continued use. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Treatment pads are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Alexis H.
Seattle, WA
I could go on for days about this product. I is seriously crack for your skin. Not only does it take off every nasty layer of dead cells on your face, it feels as though it really penetrates down deep. I have slightly oily acne prone skin. I usually only break out underneath my chin, and they are always painful cystic acne bumps. These pads really help to eliminate any stubborn deep down cysts that never seem to come to a head. I started out using this product once a day every day, and I have now dropped down to every other. Yes it is pricer, but man is it worth it. If they ever took this product away I would die. Holy Grail Status!!!!!
Sara H.
Kennesaw
I was recommended this product by a SA at Sephora to help my dull, dry skin. I saw a difference in redness immediately. The SA said that these are gentle enough to use every day even though I had never used AHA/BHA products before. However, I know my skin is sensitive, and so I did my first two treatments a couple of days apart. Even that was too close. The skin around my nose burned during the treatment and when I put on my moisturizer, and for several days later when applying face products. I guess the moral of the story is to use these very sparingly until your skin gets used to them if you are new to chemical exfoliation. Overall, though, these are a great product.
cerisebermudez B.
Dartmouth, MA
Real results! This is an amazing product - I have sensitive skin, so I start by using the peel once a week and can build up to every other day. It is a little intense at first, but it makes my skin so soft, smooth, and glowing. It is slightly tingling, but I like the tingle because I know it is working. I also love the packaging because they are so easy to pack - it makes it easier to keep up your skincare routine, even on the go. There is also an option for sensitive skin, but I haven't tried it. I like this full-strength version, and I always have a stash at home. I am in me early thirties (31) and this is the only anti-aging product in my regimen, as I typically focus on hydrating my skin and keeping it moisturized. This product is great for cell turnover and just keeps your skin youthful and glowing. So glad I found it!
Rachel J.
Wyckoff, NJ
This is one of the first products I was introduced to when I first starting learning about good skincare, and I have been in love with it ever since! These peel pads seriously changed the game for my skin. I get awful hormonal breakouts that make me want to wear a paper bag over my head, but a few days with the pads day and night and I'm back to clear, smooth, radiant skin!
Zineb H.
Boston, MA
I dont think I can live without this product anymore. I used to suffer from a lot of texture on my cheeks due to rosacea and naturally dry skin. My skin always super cracked and no matter how much I exfoliate or put different kinds of moisturizers on I get the sense that my skin feels better, so I wear foundation and go out. In less than 2 hours my skin starts cracking! It was so painful and lowered my self esteem so much! I wasn’t wearing any makeup because it just makes my skin looks even worse by emphasizing all the texture. After a lot of search i found this product, I was hesitant because of the price. But believe me it’s worth every penny! To sum up: it gives you the feeling of a SilkPeel treatments instantly!
Emily A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I want to begin with, I work for a cosmetic company who sells this product. I see people constantly buying this and raving on how much of a good product this is. Usually the people who would buy it were at lot older than me, I'm 21. I thought this was probably for mature skin so I was very weary about trying it. My job provided me a sample and training on how the product works. I was SOOOOO AMAZED. The pad is not rough its soft and it smells like glue (which I oddly like). It is not abrasive at all ... the "serum" pad is the same texture as the exfoliating pad. I am definitely buying this for sure. I am so bosses. I highly recommend this for anyone who has spots, acne, texture...for anyone who wants perfect skin!!!!
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
I’ve been using this product for a while and WOW. Not only has this product improved the texture of my skin, it’s also improved the clarity and uneven skin tone. My boyfriend has noticed how much softer my skin is and how it’s healing so quickly! Highly recommend!Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel
Daisy T.
I got these in a Sephora play box. I did not like these at all. First of all, the smell is horrible! I couldn't stand the smell of this peel. Second, I really didn't notice a difference after using this product. This product gets a big no from me.
Wei C.
I was hesitant to buy this because it is expensive but I am so glad I did!! This is fantastic and so easy to use. I saw immediate results and it continued to get better. I don’t use it everyday - more like 2-3 times a week so it is a little more affordable. It’s completely worth the cost. I have used other aha/bha products that are sticky or leave a film and this does not. It leaves my skin super soft and glowy. Give it a try if you have a chance to. It’s worth it.
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
Amazing peel treatment! Use the first pouch and wait two minutes, then use the second pouch. My skin feels smooth and brighter. There isn't an easier treatment on the market. I love that you can also choose different strengths.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Other than Sephora, what other retailers have you found this peel? My local Sephora doesn't offer this item so I am restricted to purchasing online and wanted to know my options
Joanne T.
Elmhurst, NY
I've been wanting to try this peel but my skin is very sensitive. has anyone with very sensitive skin tried it? if so what were the results?
Kayleigh O.
I've been wanting to use a face peel for some time - I have acne prone skin but I'm also pregnant. Is this safe to use for pregnant people?
Jeannie L.
So, I am very interested in purchasing this product, but want to make its worth the price. Is the original or extra strength better for sensitive skin and does is really work? How long till you saw results and how often did you use it? Thanks in advance!
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
How much is this ? And what does it do ?