BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #18 in Facial Peels

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dr. Dennis Gross’ newest daily peel, designed for sensitive skin, contains three gentle acids, anti-agers, and soothing botanicals to exfoliate and nourish fragile skin and combat three common signs of aging: uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and enlarged pores.

Buy on Sephora
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I would absolutely rate these a 4.5 if I could! Several years ago I had a lot of textural issues. My skin was so much drier, flakier, and the pores on my nose would feel so bumpy. I started changing my skin care to try and fix these issues. I had gone to Sephora to look around and I had an associate ask if I needed help. I explained what I was there for and needed help picking things out. She had another associate help me and she picked these out. She used it on my face to demonstrate how they worked and I was really amazed how great my skin felt after one use! It made my skin felt smooth.

So, I started using these religiously. I would use them every other night after cleansing. My skin texture transformed after a few months and my complexion looked brighter and more even toned. These truly got me hooked on using chemical exfoliation and anything that has AHA/BHA.

I feel like the only drawback for me was the price. It was about 88 for 30 Pads. So I started looking for an alternative. I’ve used a lot that I liked, but not love nearly as much as the Dr. Gross ones until I started using the the Tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment.

I still 100% recommend these and I could see myself repurchasing them at some point!
Elysha S.
I really liked this product. I have never tried a facial peel before and was not sure what to expect.  I found my face to be so ridiculously smooth and refreshed after the initial treatments.  It was easy to do and took very little time. (I did the treatments at night before bed.)  I have noticed a difference in my skin texture— The fine lines are less noticeable and my skin is much smoother.  I will buy this again and I do recommend this product to any beginners. I was very pleasantly surprised by the results and ease of this product.
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
I love these daily facial peels. I’m a lazy face mask/peel person and these provide the ultimate solution! My skin glows after I use them for 2 days- after 5 days my skin looks ah-ma-zing! I usually buy the 5 day pack from Sephora for less than $20. I highly recommend these peels- really they are wipes. They are labeled clearly which to use first. You then wait 2 minutes and wipe your face/neck until the wipe is dry with the second. Done and done. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Ultra Gentle Daily Peel
Zoë M.
Austin
This peel never fails to leave my skin glowy and smooth. It’s an excellent chemical exfoliant, and it would be my product of choice if it weren’t so dang expensive. The price as well as how long it takes to actually use the wipes as opposed to just applying a product and being done knocked a star off, but overall it’s still a great peel and I would recommend it.
Juliette M.
I got a pack of these for Christmas, and I really, really liked them. They don't irritate your skin, they don't smell bad, they don't burn at all (although they do tingle) and your skin looks noticeably smoother after a few uses..
Moira M.
San Francisco, CA
I would use this after I took a shower and used my daily cleanser. I like that the pads come in individual wrappings. I would use this almost every day. The smell was pleasant, but not too strong and chemical-y. I have fair and somewhat sensitive skin and after I applied the wipes my face would turn a little red and have some blotches around my face. No pain or outbreaks, but the redness would fade soon after application. My skin was visibly different after a few consistent uses. It is a little bit of a splurge but I think it is worth the money!
Gina M.
Acworth, GA
I have loved to this since the first time I used it years ago. Always helps to reveal a more glowy and smooth complexion. I'm not sure how often they just recommended that you use it, but I usually use it once a week or so to keep things smooth and even. Love the individual packets, so that it doesn't dry out!
Noelia E.
albany
I really like this peel because I.T was super easy to use and didn’t take that long either. When I apply it the peel gives my face a little bit of a burning feeling but it’s nothing unbearable. If you have very sensitive skin or don’t like a little bit of burning feeling then you might not like his, but other than that I recommend this.
Ruby Z.
Dallas, TX
This product delivered pretty good results: it smoothed the texture of my skin, reduced my clogged pores, and refined the overall smoothness of my skin. I didn't find it to be particularly brightening or good for evening out my skin tone- which are generally my biggest concerns- so it didn't result in a massive visual difference, but my skin definitely *felt* better after a few uses. I'm not sure if I'd purchase this again as it is quite pricy and I can think of more affordable alternatives, but if I ever experience serious texture issues or want to refine and minimize my pores, I might give this another go.
Meredith  F.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is the best peel out there, I can’t lie. It’s expensive so I cut the sheets down to half the size and it’s still very effective. The sensitive skin version is still pretty potent, so I’d be careful using it if you’re prone to redness. The end result is worth it though!

back