Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad uploaded by littleladylolaloves ..

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #79 in Skin Care Tools

Alpha beta glow pad for body is the only exfoliating and anti-aging self-tanner with active vitamin d that firms,smoothes bumpy skin, and helps reduce hair growth. This unique formula is delivered through a textured towel to enhance body exfoliation and increase cell turnover while active vitamin d provides a natural glow. Capislow helps reduces having frequency by minimizing hair texture, length and growth. It can tackle bumpy skin (keratosis pilaris) for a smooth, even application while naturally-derived bhas address body acne and breakouts. Microencapsulated dha and soy proteins deliver color deep into skin to prevent fading. Discover all the benefits of a bonified body treatment, while achieving natural-looking, streak-free tan. see more...

• How many pads does it take to cover a body? 1 Answers
Alexandra C.
I like this product! I have gotten a few of them over time from Sephora and found they felt okay. I've debated buying it but am always hesitant because I don't like the one time use of the pad aspect, I find I get less product for my money
💜✨Ebonique✨💜 W.
Van Nuys, CA
I used these to help get rid of discoloration. They worked very well and my skin made a noticeable improvement.
Ali R.
Dr. Dennis's tan pads are my favorite tanning products!! The even, natural tan appears in hours. The pads allow for easy application and clean up. They are great for taking on the go. I love this product!!!!
cortnie S.
I love these glow pads! I'm a serial tanner and I absolutely love the way they exfoliate and tan your face at the same time. I usually purchase them at Sephora, although I hear you can get them cheaper on Amazon. I usually will use them once a week, maybe on a Thursday before a weekend out and about. I heard about them through my current roommate and 10/10 would recommend!
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am of olive skin tone and This is one of the only self tanners that actually work on my face... and look natural. However, it doesn't last long and will wash off in a day or so. If you continue to use it daily it will gradually build up but not by much at all.
Emily S.
I received this as a free sample at Sephora. This product gave me such a nice glow and really improved my skin texture and reduced pore size. I wish it weren't so expensive otherwise I would definitely purchase the full size!!
Susan G.
Horwich, Bolton
Gentle on my skin and I had a definite glow after using them ! Just open the packet swipe over face m, beck and back of hands and you can feel them work!
Lexington H.
These are wonderful. Not great for sensitive skin. A really easy way to exfoliate without the mess. Wish they weren't so expensive.
Karenmatt S.
I was skeptical before using this product. A peel with self tanner? However, wow is all I can say after using. I have very fair, sensitive, acne prone skin. These gave me a beautiful sun kissed NATURAL glow!
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Love these. They deep clean exfoliate and kill any acne that's around. They are tough so avoid those eyes! Also exspensive compared to first aid beauty
Adrienne K.
Farmington, NM
How many pads does it take to cover a body?