Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad uploaded by littleladylolaloves ..

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #79 in Skin Care Tools

Alpha beta glow pad for body is the only exfoliating and anti-aging self-tanner with active vitamin d that firms,smoothes bumpy skin, and helps reduce hair growth. This unique formula is delivered through a textured towel to enhance body exfoliation and increase cell turnover while active vitamin d provides a natural glow. Capislow helps reduces having frequency by minimizing hair texture, length and growth. It can tackle bumpy skin (keratosis pilaris) for a smooth, even application while naturally-derived bhas address body acne and breakouts. Microencapsulated dha and soy proteins deliver color deep into skin to prevent fading. Discover all the benefits of a bonified body treatment, while achieving natural-looking, streak-free tan. see more...

• How many pads does it take to cover a body? 1 Answers
Francesca P.
deland, FL
I am addicted to these!! But definitely make sure not to go overboard because it can make you look orange. First received as a sample and immediately noticed my face was glowing the next day with no makeup at all. The price is a little high but worth it for me. Will continue to repurchase
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Dr Dennis Gross Pro Alpha Beta Glow Pad more...
This has got to be my favorite summer product ever. It's amazing face tanner and a must have. It's good for fall and winter too but I use them alot on the summer. They don't smell bad and it's not like you put it on and you're bright orange like most and that's why I love them.
Erica H.
Chicora, PA
Review for: N/A more...
I really like this product. I was really hesitant to try sunless tanner on my face, but this eased my nervousness after one use because it worked great. My skin is fair, so I usually only use half of a wipe in order to avoid getting too much color. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, which is a rarity for any product that I put on my face. It does go on a little orange the first day, so I usually use a tone correcting powder on top of it to even things out and make the orange a little more subtle for that day.
Jessica D.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Dr Dennis Gross Pro Alpha Beta Glow Pad more...
One of my favorite facial tanners because it is lightweight and does not irritate skin at all. Does not smell strong or overbearing. Be careful when applying it because it does not appear darker after setting for a bit. The glow looks great on the 2nd day especially. Highly recommend using 2 days prior to events such as weddings, etc.
Alexandra C.
I like this product! I have gotten a few of them over time from Sephora and found they felt okay. I've debated buying it but am always hesitant because I don't like the one time use of the pad aspect, I find I get less product for my money
💜✨Ebonique✨💜 W.
Van Nuys, CA
I used these to help get rid of discoloration. They worked very well and my skin made a noticeable improvement.
Ali R.
Dr. Dennis's tan pads are my favorite tanning products!! The even, natural tan appears in hours. The pads allow for easy application and clean up. They are great for taking on the go. I love this product!!!!
cortnie S.
I love these glow pads! I'm a serial tanner and I absolutely love the way they exfoliate and tan your face at the same time. I usually purchase them at Sephora, although I hear you can get them cheaper on Amazon. I usually will use them once a week, maybe on a Thursday before a weekend out and about. I heard about them through my current roommate and 10/10 would recommend!
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am of olive skin tone and This is one of the only self tanners that actually work on my face... and look natural. However, it doesn't last long and will wash off in a day or so. If you continue to use it daily it will gradually build up but not by much at all.
Emily S.
I received this as a free sample at Sephora. This product gave me such a nice glow and really improved my skin texture and reduced pore size. I wish it weren't so expensive otherwise I would definitely purchase the full size!!
Adrienne K.
Farmington, NM
How many pads does it take to cover a body?