Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad uploaded by Leslie P.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad uploaded by Olga M.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #85 in Skin Care Tools

Alpha beta glow pad for body is the only exfoliating and anti-aging self-tanner with active vitamin d that firms,smoothes bumpy skin, and helps reduce hair growth. This unique formula is delivered through a textured towel to enhance body exfoliation and increase cell turnover while active vitamin d provides a natural glow. Capislow helps reduces having frequency by minimizing hair texture, length and growth. It can tackle bumpy skin (keratosis pilaris) for a smooth, even application while naturally-derived bhas address body acne and breakouts. Microencapsulated dha and soy proteins deliver color deep into skin to prevent fading. Discover all the benefits of a bonified body treatment, while achieving natural-looking, streak-free tan. see more...

• How many pads does it take to cover a body? 1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad, 20 ea more...
Love love love. Super easy to apply, makes my skin smooth. The glow is fantastic. I wish it stayed on longer, but it's still totally worth it. I discovered this product at the hairdressers, we saw a client come in with an insane glow, we thought she was coming back from vacation, but she told us she had use this product. It really is a great bronzer
Sonya S.
Romsey, Hampshire
These worked fine, I liked the exfoliation and control of where the colour can go, although it does go on clear so it's still a guess of exactly where it goes. Can see color after 1 application but is more on the warm/orange tan side, wish it were brown to go with my olive skin tone. I liked using this product because it felt good for my skin whilst giving me a tan, however I couldn't justify the price.
Alexandra C.
I like this product! I have gotten a few of them over time from Sephora and found they felt okay. I've debated buying it but am always hesitant because I don't like the one time use of the pad aspect, I find I get less product for my money
Susan G.
Horwich, Bolton
Gentle on my skin and I had a definite glow after using them ! Just open the packet swipe over face m, beck and back of hands and you can feel them work!
Adrienne K.
Farmington, NM
How many pads does it take to cover a body?