BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A gradual tanning towelette for face that gives you customizable, buildable color while providing exfoliating and anti-aging benefits.
A streak-free, natural looking glow that builds gradually with within 3-4 hours. This quick-drying formula is designed with exfoliating Alpha Beta® ingredients to provide anti-aging benefits and ensure even application. Delivered in perfectly-dosed towelettes offering a convenient, mess-free application every time.
You will see a streak-free, natural-looking glow that builds gradually with within three to four hours.

How To Use:

Apply to face, neck and décolleté in circular motions, blending evenly. Wash hands immediately after use. Use the product daily to achieve desired color, then space applications to maintain your ideal glow. For best results, use after the Alpha Beta® Peel.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isopropyl Isostearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cyclodextrin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Erythrulose, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Annatto

• How well do these work? Do you use them nightly? I love t...1 Answers
  • Cuánto cuesta? 👀1 Answers
  • I got these as samples but I'm afraid I'll turn orange or...1 Answers
Jaime A.
Bothell , WA
I think I'm addicted to these glow pads! After seeing them all over Instagram and with Summer just around the corner, I decided to try them for myself. After one use I noticed a healthy, even glow. You do have to remember to wipe your neck, ears, back of neck, shoulders, etc if you're going to wear anything showing those areas. There is a faint scent of DHA which I do NOT like but overall I can overlook it for the results. I usually have to use a wipe every other day if I want to see some color as it fades extremely quick. I would have given it 5 stars had it not been for the quick fading and the smell. Overall it's a pretty great product, I have sensitive skin and haven't had any issues with it. My skin seems smooth and exfoliated after multiple uses as well.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
These pads are an excellent chemical exfoliator. After using it, my skin looks brighter, clearer, and smoother, and the pads get rid of dead skin in a way that scrubbing with manual exfoliators cannot. The two-step system is straightforward and only takes a few minutes. I don't have sensitive skin, but they could maybe be too harsh if you are very sensitive -- I had a tiny bit of tingling, but I like that I can "feel it working." I get occasional hormonal adult acne, and AHAs and BHAs are one of the best ways to help combat it. I have also tried the Peter Thomas Roth pads (my favorite for the price) and the First Aid Beauty pads (not quite as good as PTR or Dennis Gross, but much less expensive). I did like these pads, but I decided not to repurchase because for me the PTR ones were just as good and less expensive.
Kelly R.
New York
These are truly amazing! I have tried a variety of different types of exfoliating treatments and these are definitely one of the best. Very easy to use plus they don’t react as harshly with delicate facial skin as many other chemical exfoliants do. They do exactly what I want, which is to reveal fresh clean and clear skin. You’ll get a youthful glow with these. My only issue is that they are very pricey. Earlier this year you could easily score a smaller pack of them so you could try them out, I think it was around $15-$20. Not too bad of an investment to see if they work well for you. The full price package is a bit cost prohibitive but not so much that I’d take away a star for it.
Alana S.
I love these face tanning towelettes. I already use the alpha beta peel and I love the exfoliating properties this has. It is a face tanner that actually is good for your skin! Other face tanners break me out. I am very pale so I think this is a good amount of color, but I can see it being too subtle for someone with darker skin. They have an "intense glow" that gives a lot more color, but that one looks way too dark and orange on my skin, so I prefer the gradual glow. I can use one for a subtle tan and glow, or use one two days in a row to make my skin a little darker. These are expensive, so I really only save these for special events.
Andi D.
Alexandria, VA
A really good product in my books especially since I don’t always have time to tan nor do I always want to because of the damage it can cause. They are easy to use and there isn’t a need to do it all the time once you build a desired color. My only problem is you do have to be careful as to where you apply. If you go down to the neck, get the chest or do yourself a favor and remember to tan the rest of you. You need to be careful as to matching your tone overall.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
The best invention. I love tanning and I love peels. Whenever I self tan my face loses the glow so quickly from exfoliating and products but this gives me the best of both worlds! Everyone needs these if they love tanning !
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
These work really well if you use them a few days in a row for a skin tint that is very settle. It makes the skin glow but not that “orange” glow. Looks very natural and treats your skin as well!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m very pale and was scared at first to use these. I have a hard time tanning my face in summer and these actually worked great. They were easy to use and added a subtle glow. Definitely not Jersey Shore type tan by any means which was nice. Great product and would use again.
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
I use these glow pads before special occasions (they're out of my budget for regular use) and I love them. I get a healthy tint of color without looking orange or streaky. The color fades evenly, too. I use it before to give it plenty of time to work.
Therese S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these wipes to bring a natural glow back to my face during the winter months. Sometimes if you apply too much or don’t wash off fast enough on fair skin it has an orange tint so just apply correct and you are set!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Is this product streaky?
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
Do these pads cause you to break out or cause your skin to become irritated? And how is the tan results will it make someone who is light/olive skin tone look orange?
Have aredy read about alpha beta and i want to confirme from you if well to brawn taches skin ?
Victoria F.
I feel like this could go wrong really fast. Is this safe to use?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
How well do these work? Do you use them nightly? I love that they are individually wrapped! Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!

Amazon