Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad Gradual Glow uploaded by Luis P.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad Gradual Glow uploaded by Ashley H.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad Gradual Glow uploaded by Eleni P.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #74 in Skin Care Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dr Dennis Gross Skincare's Alpha Beta Glow Pads offer tanning enhanced with exfoliating and anti-ageing benefits. Delivered in perfectly-dosed towelettes for convenient, mess-free application, you simply apply the pre-soaked pad in circular motions to bestow a natural-looking, even glow that will develop within 3-4 hours. Available in 'Gradual Glow', for a buildable golden glow, and 'Intense Glow' for a rich, deeper bronze, you can select the shade that suits you. The 'Alpha Beta' formula contains a potent blend of acids to exfoliate and correct common signs of ageing - including hyaluronic acid for time-released hydration, glycolic acid to reduce visible lines and wrinkles and lactic acid, a naturally-occurring alpha-hydroxy acid that helps to speed up cell renewal. Completing the powerful concoction, willow bark extract then helps to keep pores clear while 'dissolving' dulling dead cells, creating a super-smooth base for the ultimate, streak-free tan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alana S.
I love these face tanning towelettes. I already use the alpha beta peel and I love the exfoliating properties this has. It is a face tanner that actually is good for your skin! Other face tanners break me out. I am very pale so I think this is a good amount of color, but I can see it being too subtle for someone with darker skin. They have an "intense glow" that gives a lot more color, but that one looks way too dark and orange on my skin, so I prefer the gradual glow. I can use one for a subtle tan and glow, or use one two days in a row to make my skin a little darker. These are expensive, so I really only save these for special events.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
The best invention. I love tanning and I love peels. Whenever I self tan my face loses the glow so quickly from exfoliating and products but this gives me the best of both worlds! Everyone needs these if they love tanning !
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received these in my Sephora sun safety kit and I’m so glad i did! They’re gentle on the skin and you don’t have to worry about staining your hands as with other self tanners. It truly is a gradual tan though, i didn’t see results until about 12 hours after application. These definitely give you a natural, subtle glow. Worth the price!
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
These work really well if you use them a few days in a row for a skin tint that is very settle. It makes the skin glow but not that “orange” glow. Looks very natural and treats your skin as well!
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
I use these glow pads before special occasions (they're out of my budget for regular use) and I love them. I get a healthy tint of color without looking orange or streaky. The color fades evenly, too. I use it before to give it plenty of time to work.
Catherine R.
Floresville , TX
Love these! Clears skin and leaves a natural glow. Can be drying so not good for nightly use, but 2-3x a week followed by a good moisturizer and you'll have a great looking face! Not orangey. Not a gross smell. Just expensive :(
Maria
This has a very pungent self tanner smell, but it works pretty well. The tan looks nice, and fades well too. I love to use this for special events. It is on the more expensive side, but I do like it.
Jordyn L.
Bend, OR
This is a great product that will do exactly what the package says it will. I use these at night after washing my face and I wake up the next day with a beautiful and subtle glow that builds darker the more days I use it.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I actually really like this product. It tans your face but you have to wait WAY longer than it says on the packaging. Do not wash your face 3-4 hours after putting this on and expect a tan. I would at least wear this 8-10 hours (aka sleep in it) before washing it off. My boyfriend did comment that I looked tanner and asked if I had been in the sun more so it does work!! But just don't listen to the packaging about how long to wear it. These are perfect if you self tan but don't like to tan face/neck area. Note: I'm super pale so if you are anything darker than fair or light I would not buy these.
Sloane S.
While they don't do much exfolliation wise, these wipes are my go to when I need A little extra color on my face and neck. It doesn't break me out which is the first thing I'm looking for in a self tanner (why use really good skin care to throw on a self tanner that causes breakouts?) and it doesn't make me orange. It gives a nice overall color and makes my skin tone look more even than it normally is. Only giving it 5 stars because it's not effective at exfoliating my skin.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Is this product streaky?
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
Do these pads cause you to break out or cause your skin to become irritated? And how is the tan results will it make someone who is light/olive skin tone look orange?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I feel like this could go wrong really fast. Is this safe to use?
Lindsey Z.
Does it leave a natural glow or leave you looking like you used too dark of foundation?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
How long does this last?

back