Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad Gradual Glow uploaded by Lizbeth B.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad Gradual Glow uploaded by Ashley H.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad Gradual Glow uploaded by Eleni P.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Dr Dennis Gross Skincare's Alpha Beta Glow Pads offer tanning enhanced with exfoliating and anti-ageing benefits. Delivered in perfectly-dosed towelettes for convenient, mess-free application, you simply apply the pre-soaked pad in circular motions to bestow a natural-looking, even glow that will develop within 3-4 hours. Available in 'Gradual Glow', for a buildable golden glow, and 'Intense Glow' for a rich, deeper bronze, you can select the shade that suits you. The 'Alpha Beta' formula contains a potent blend of acids to exfoliate and correct common signs of ageing - including hyaluronic acid for time-released hydration, glycolic acid to reduce visible lines and wrinkles and lactic acid, a naturally-occurring alpha-hydroxy acid that helps to speed up cell renewal. Completing the powerful concoction, willow bark extract then helps to keep pores clear while 'dissolving' dulling dead cells, creating a super-smooth base for the ultimate, streak-free tan. see more...

• Is this product streaky?3 Answers
  • How long does this last?1 Answers
  • Do these pads cause you to break out or cause your skin to become i...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
monica m.
monica m.
Niland, CA
I received a sample for it and I really liked it. I went to the beach and got a nice little tan but used a ton of sunscreen to proect my face. Anyway, went home about 2 day later, and I noticed that my faced Definately did not match the rest of my body. I tried mating it up with makeup but Nothing. I got on Sephoras website and order the one with 50 wipes. I wipe and exfoliated my face and neck. My face felt really nice and dewy with a tinge of glow. It worked so well, The next day or 2 I didnt when wear foundation. I even got compliments on how nice my skin looked!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I actually really like this product. It tans your face but you have to wait WAY longer than it says on the packaging. Do not wash your face 3-4 hours after putting this on and expect a tan. I would at least wear this 8-10 hours (aka sleep in it) before washing it off. My boyfriend did comment that I looked tanner and asked if I had been in the sun more so it does work!! But just don't listen to the packaging about how long to wear it. These are perfect if you self tan but don't like to tan face/neck area. Note: I'm super pale so if you are anything darker than fair or light I would not buy these.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
While they don't do much exfolliation wise, these wipes are my go to when I need A little extra color on my face and neck. It doesn't break me out which is the first thing I'm looking for in a self tanner (why use really good skin care to throw on a self tanner that causes breakouts?) and it doesn't make me orange. It gives a nice overall color and makes my skin tone look more even than it normally is. Only giving it 5 stars because it's not effective at exfoliating my skin.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
When the packaging itself is bright orange that leaves me with little hope of this achieving a nice looking tan. This stuff is terrible!! Streaks, very orange tone, doesn't last long at all, and smells disgusting. Not impressed and will not be purchasing again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
These are worth every penny.  I have hormonal acne,  cystic acne, well you get the picture . I have to be careful of what goes on my face. This is the only self tanner I can use that doesn't break me out, dry me out, and looks natural.  I definitely recommend these to anyone. Plus it's actually has skin benefits  as well.
Amri M.
Amri M.
Longview
I really love this skin care product it helps me with my skin. When I go out all day it is very long lasting and it has a very nice sent . I bout it from target and I highly recommended this to all my friends it really helps ❤
Brynne K.
Brynne K.
These are great if you want a subtle tan. They are not as dark as the original (seeing as they are supposed to be used daily until you get your desired colour.) I like that they are applied at night and that you wake up tan. I also think they give you a fair amount of product in the single wipe. Love these.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
1100 Talon circle Apt 1F Jacksonville, NC
Great self tanner for the face especially if you don't want to use to much foundation. Last longs. The pros are it feels great. Has great value and not too pricey. I would recommend this to a friend.
A R.
A R.
These tanning pads work well but are very gradual. They don't have any offensive odor and didn't make my hands orange which was great. I would definitely buy these again. The only disadvantage is if you are trying to tan your entire body you will need quite a few of these.
Maxime S.
Maxime S.
I was excited by these pouches when I got them as samples as I've been tanning my body but never found a good face tanner. The individual wrapping is good but unfortunately it didn't do much for me. The shade is too light even though my skin is fair to light.
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Is this product streaky?
Madison M.
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
Do these pads cause you to break out or cause your skin to become irritated? And how is the tan results will it make someone who is light/olive skin tone look orange?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I feel like this could go wrong really fast. Is this safe to use?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
How long does this last?
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Does it leave a natural glow or leave you looking like you used too dark of foundation?