Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel Mini 5 Treatments

A patented two-step anti-aging AHA/BHA peel pad pre-dosed with seven acids to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, pores, and shine. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Dullness and uneven texture, Acne and blemishesFormulation: WipesHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid (AHA): Reduces visible signs of aging- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Reduces pore blockages and supports natural collagen- Lactic Acid (AHA): A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid that supports natural cell renewal.
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Mini 5 Treatments!
Sylvia C.
I absolutely love this peel! I don’t use it daily but instead weekly. It leaves my skin glowing! It helps with my fine line and wrinkles, scarring, and discoloration. I even have people ask me about my skin the next day! I’ll keep buying this for sure!
Jenny S.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Mini 5 Treatments uploaded by Jenny S.
OMG! I am so excited that I discovered this product! It’s so good for giving you an instant glow, waking up with a glow, and for targeting fine lines. I am not at an age where I need to worry THAT much about wrinkles and fine lines but it never hurts to start early. I thought I was starting to get very fine lines on my forehead, not many though. I freaked out. I had gotten a sample of this from a Sephora order and after the first use, I feel in love and ended up ordering a box! So glad I did. I love that it can be used everyday!Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments
Asia S.
Jamaica, NY
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Mini 5 Treatments uploaded by Asia S.
ALPHA BETA DAILY FACE PEELS, I use Extra Strength: because I have oily skin; and also acne prone skin. My skin typically breaks out when I am on my cycle. With using @drdennisgross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel Extra Strength, it also helps with my hyperpigmentation. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Mini 5 Treatments
Kelsey O.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Mini 5 Treatments uploaded by Kelsey O.
Have only tried the three day sample pack I received but am cutting the peels in half so that they will last longer. So far so good! No skin irritation and am super excited to see the results after hearing such great things about these products.
Ruth D.
Brooklyn, NY
Skin visibly brighter after 3 days of use. This is my second time using and skin logs and feels great. I use this when I want to give my skin a boost before going on vacation.
Becca D.
There’s a big jump in strength between the regular and extra strength. These are like mini facials- worth the price!
Katie G.
Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Mini 5 Treatments uploaded by Katie G.
This stuff work miracles on my daily skin care and wrinkles. Wow! No smell. Very easy to use right before bed. Wake up with soft skin. Used every other day. I will definitely be buying a bigger package next time at Sephora.
Alex H.
Holland Patnt, NY
This was an amazing product! I was always scared of the price point but received a free sample and am 100% convinced it is worth the price. Before using it my skin was extremely congested and irritated, after use the congestion is almost gone and noticeably less irritated
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I have recently had a huge increase in the breakouts I get. I’ve been trying everything I can. I read several reviews on this product and was hopeful that this would work. I am in my 30/s so I’m looking for anti aging as well as now acne treatment. It does make your skin feel. It didn’t burn for me. However it didn’t do a thing for my acne. No improvement or worsening after 3 weeks of use. It’s pretty pricey to not have dramatic results. Not bad but not a game changer.
Alixzandrah M.
Norfolk, VA
LOVE THESE PEELS! My skin texture has never been so amazing. It has reduced all texture and cleared up scarring. I cut the cloths into 2 or 4 pieces and get much more use out of them!!!