BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #32 in Facial Peels

Dr. Dennis Gross' signature daily anti-aging peel combats three common signs of aging: uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and enlarged pores, in an extra strength version containing seven acids.

Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so worried this would make my sensitive skin freak out! It didnt bother my skin at all thought!

It definitely removed everything on the surface - oil and dead skin! My skin really reflected the light but to the touch there was no oil and my skin felt very smooth.

I didnt like that it said just keep rubbing the cloth until it dries.  That would have been 30 minutes for each cloth! I just rubbed it around and around until it felt much less wet.  The cloths seem so wasteful since using them till dry would take a long time, and then you have all the packaging.

But- It did what it said it would!
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very hyped-about product and I find it to be nice but not a must for me. I don't feel good wiping the alcohol-heavy pad over my skin, but will admit that this 2-step treatment does leave my skin looking nice. I see myself using this when I have a crazy breakout in need of zapping/shrinking, but don't feel this is safe to use on my skin on a daily/weekly basis.
Tonya P.
Warner, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peel is a great peel.  I feel it may be a little too harsh for my skin so I will be trying the regular strength ones when I run out of this set.  I have combination skin which can be sensitive.   When I use this product it makes my skin feel very warm as the peel is working.  It becomes rather uncomfortable after about 30 seconds so I have to use this for a shorter time than recommended.
Erica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product 3 or 4 times a week before bed. I have noticed smaller pores, has helped with drying out pimples and my face seems to have a fuller more youthful/healthy appearance.I was a bit worried about it irritating my skin because mine is very sensitive, and I had no problem. I love this product and would definitely recommend using it.
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! Works amazing for fine lines and uneven skin tones - goes on really smooth and is really gentle on the skin. Leaves my face soft and feeling fresh! I would recommend this product. I have never been disappointed with Dr. Dennis Gross products! Check it out.
Natalia S.
Stone Mountain
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw no difference in my skin after weeks of use, except for a huge cystic breakout that took weeks to recover from. This irritated my skin during use, was quite expensive, and smelled awful. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Annaliese F.
Delray Beach , FL
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Extra Strength Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel, 60 Applications
I can't say enough good things about this product! Let me first by saying I am extremely lucky to not have sensitive or problem skin. I do get a little dry from time to time and sometimes that prevents my makeup from looking even. I received a sample of these from Sephora. After one use I knew I was investing in these babies!! I use them almost every day before my wedding as part of my nightly skincare routine. They totally evened out my skin, made pots smaller that I didn't even know needed to be smaller, removed all dead, dry skin and made my makeup look airbrushed every day! The day of my wedding my makeup artist could not stop gushing about how amazing my skin was and how perfectly my makeup applied! She begged me to send her what products I was using! I told her how these little Miracle pads made my skin silky smooth and totally minimized any fine lines and bumps my skin had! I know they are pricy but they are AMAZING! I will use these for the rest of my life.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the 2-Step Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare (Extra Strength) peel. First, it is easy to use. It is a great addition to my skincare routine as I am trying to fade some hyperpigmentation and melasma on my face. I find that using this once a week is a start as it could be harsh if used more often at first. I found that my skin held up better to it after a few uses. I didn't find that my skin was overly sensitive after use, but I always apply a more intense moisturizer after using it. I found that after using it my skin was brighter and more firm. While it doesn't fade hyperpigmentation overnight, I have seen some brightening effects and would recommend it as a brightening tool in your skincare routine!
Lydia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula Two-Step Anti-Aging Treatment 3 Count
These are the best! I never knew I could exfoliate without having to rub an abrasive product all over my face. I typically use these once a week at night, and by morning my skin feels more radiant and really smooth. It stings a little bit, but it does not hurt or bother me. I like getting the individually wrapped ones because they are easy to travel with and I feel like they don't dry out like the ones in the container. The price is a little high, but since I only use once a week or so, they are worth it to me. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these for about a month now, and I absolutely adore these. I bought these at Sephora, as I think that's the only place you can buy these from. They come in Extra strength, Normal and Gentle for sensitive skin. I would have to say this treats my skin better than any other product I currently use. I was on retinol for awhile but I noticed my skin just wasn't reacting to it like it normally does. So I put that on the shelf for a bit, went into sephora and bought these. It's a two minute process, you swipe step one on your face , and massage the cloth over your skin. Throw away, then wait 2 min, massage step 2 on your face. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I use these at least 2-3x a week and I love the results I have seen thus far! Clearer skin, smaller pores.. less wrinkles!
Theresa G.
Is it worth the $ and is there any other comparable product on the market?
Lindsay K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Is the extra strength version very harsh?
Emily A.
Does this give a natural glow looking tan or will I turn orange?
Guadalupe L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody get results from this product?
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe to use for home treatment?