BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE #30 in Facial Peels

Dr. Dennis Gross' signature daily anti-aging peel combats three common signs of aging: uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and enlarged pores, in an extra strength version containing seven acids.

• I NEED TO TRY THESE!!! And review! I've been dying to get my hand...1 Answers
  • Does this make your skin really flakey and peel-y? I wanted to do...1 Answers
  • How effective is this on post inflammatory hyper ... Be the first to answer!
Vera F.
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Daily Peel Extra Strength Formula With 5 Bonus Peels 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus Treatments more...
This particular peel is a life changer! I have used it for a while and I totally see a difference in my skin! I was skeptical choosing between the 3 different strengths because I consider my skin sensitive but all 3 worked on me perfectly! If you are a first time user get the classic and then step up as you go! You can use it every day or every other day! Must do it at night ! The 2 steps are easy to follow just allow few seconds to set and absorb! I have combination type of skin with some breakouts, large pores on my nose and cheeks and this peel takes care of all of the above ! Targets every single issue you might have including first signs of aging! Once you start using it you will feel a difference . No more breakouts, significantly smaller and cleaner pores, less texture in my skin :)
Tonya P.
Warner, OK
This peel is a great peel.  I feel it may be a little too harsh for my skin so I will be trying the regular strength ones when I run out of this set.  I have combination skin which can be sensitive.   When I use this product it makes my skin feel very warm as the peel is working.  It becomes rather uncomfortable after about 30 seconds so I have to use this for a shorter time than recommended.
Annaliese F.
Delray Beach, FL
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Extra Strength Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel, 60 Applications more...
I can't say enough good things about this product! Let me first by saying I am extremely lucky to not have sensitive or problem skin. I do get a little dry from time to time and sometimes that prevents my makeup from looking even. I received a sample of these from Sephora. After one use I knew I was investing in these babies!! I use them almost every day before my wedding as part of my nightly skincare routine. They totally evened out my skin, made pots smaller that I didn't even know needed to be smaller, removed all dead, dry skin and made my makeup look airbrushed every day! The day of my wedding my makeup artist could not stop gushing about how amazing my skin was and how perfectly my makeup applied! She begged me to send her what products I was using! I told her how these little Miracle pads made my skin silky smooth and totally minimized any fine lines and bumps my skin had! I know they are pricy but they are AMAZING! I will use these for the rest of my life.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I really love the 2-Step Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare (Extra Strength) peel. First, it is easy to use. It is a great addition to my skincare routine as I am trying to fade some hyperpigmentation and melasma on my face. I find that using this once a week is a start as it could be harsh if used more often at first. I found that my skin held up better to it after a few uses. I didn't find that my skin was overly sensitive after use, but I always apply a more intense moisturizer after using it. I found that after using it my skin was brighter and more firm. While it doesn't fade hyperpigmentation overnight, I have seen some brightening effects and would recommend it as a brightening tool in your skincare routine!
Lydia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula Two-Step Anti-Aging Treatment 3 Count more...
These are the best! I never knew I could exfoliate without having to rub an abrasive product all over my face. I typically use these once a week at night, and by morning my skin feels more radiant and really smooth. It stings a little bit, but it does not hurt or bother me. I like getting the individually wrapped ones because they are easy to travel with and I feel like they don't dry out like the ones in the container. The price is a little high, but since I only use once a week or so, they are worth it to me. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
I have been using these for about a month now, and I absolutely adore these. I bought these at Sephora, as I think that's the only place you can buy these from. They come in Extra strength, Normal and Gentle for sensitive skin. I would have to say this treats my skin better than any other product I currently use. I was on retinol for awhile but I noticed my skin just wasn't reacting to it like it normally does. So I put that on the shelf for a bit, went into sephora and bought these. It's a two minute process, you swipe step one on your face , and massage the cloth over your skin. Throw away, then wait 2 min, massage step 2 on your face. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I use these at least 2-3x a week and I love the results I have seen thus far! Clearer skin, smaller pores.. less wrinkles!
Carlena S.
These babies are intense! I can only use them 1-2 times a week or my skin becomes too dried out. I have oily skin, and also use the oil cleanse method (the "science" behind it being my skin is actually lacking in moisture and therefore overproducing oil... so you add moisture back in by oil cleansing). My skin gets a ton of hydration and while the Alpha beta pads do give you a glowy look right after using (I recommend doing so at night), they will dry you out if you use them every day. The gal at Sephora did recommend using the normal strength first and starting with 1-2 applications per week while your skin gets used to it and then graduating to this product, but I had already been using a product with a strong AHA %. Bottom line, buy the normal strength stuff first, and slowly start using it more and more to avoid too much peeling of the skin.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I received a sample of these peel pads, it came with 3 sets of the pads so 3 step 1 and 3 step 2. I used them 1 time and my face burned so bad I had to rinse it off and had dry and flaky patches for over a week. I have pretty normal skin and only suffer from hormonal breakouts. 1 time using these and I broke out and my face looked horrible for about a week. I wouldn't ever buy these especially with how expensive they are and if you look closely at the ingredients they contain a lot of alcohol which isn't what I want in my skin care. If you have dry or sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend these and if you do try them make sure you have no where to be in the next week where you need your face to look good. I spent a week trying to undo the damage 1 use of these pads caused.
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is amazing for exfoliating, fading scars, and just giving your skin a new glow.
I'm all for affordable skin care, but this is one product I don't mind splurging on (it is quite expensive).  I suffer with very dry skin, and this has been the only product so far that has helped with that. My skin is glowing  and healthy instead of looking dull after I use this.
For anyone intimidated by the fact that it's a chemical peel, just make sure to moisturize after and you'll be fine. It is pretty gentle on the skin, some people say it stings a bit, but I haven't noticed it at all.  It's crazy how healthy you skin will look after using these peels,
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I was so worried this would make my sensitive skin freak out! It didnt bother my skin at all thought!

It definitely removed everything on the surface - oil and dead skin! My skin really reflected the light but to the touch there was no oil and my skin felt very smooth.

I didnt like that it said just keep rubbing the cloth until it dries.  That would have been 30 minutes for each cloth! I just rubbed it around and around until it felt much less wet.  The cloths seem so wasteful since using them till dry would take a long time, and then you have all the packaging.

But- It did what it said it would!
Theresa G.
Is it worth the $ and is there any other comparable product on the market?
Emily A.
Does this give a natural glow looking tan or will I turn orange?
Lindsay K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Is the extra strength version very harsh?
Kristina D.
Is this a product that you use forever or for periods of time?
Tirzah B.
Englewood, NJ
Are these pads just as effective if you cut them in half?