BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Dr. Dennis Gross' signature daily anti-aging peel combats three common signs of aging: uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and enlarged pores, in an extra strength version containing seven acids.

Gina L.
Milton, NY
@drdennisgross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel! These sweet babies have saved my skin on many occasion and I absolutely SWEAR by them! They may be a bit pricey, but they are worth every penny! Try a small pack you will see what I am talking about! These are great for every skin type, its an anti-aging AHA/BHA exfoliating daily peel that won’t leave your skin red. If you are worried you can always try the regular non extra-strength ones, and eventually migrate to extra strength. This peel helps with •Dullness and Uneven Texture •Fine Lines and Wrinkles •Acne and Blemishes •Pore Size. If you don’t believe me try it for yourself. Its been my go-to skincare product for 4 years now since I discovered it @sephora. I am also a huge fan of the Medi-Spa peel from him as well, especially before a wedding or special event! Also Vegan and Cruelty Free!
Tiffany P.
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pads 5 Glow + 1 Extra Strength more...
Great brand. I have used a few different versions of this peel. I like them all. The extra strength I feel has a bit more active ingredients. Wonderful for weekly use and you will definitely see results. Not to be used with any other citric acid.
Sherrie S.
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Daily Peel Extra Strength Formula With 5 Bonus Peels 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus Treatments more...
I’ve used this for a few years now, and it has helped to reduce acne marks and scarring. I use it 2-3x/wk after an invigorating sugar scrub and it does a great job of fading dark marks and smoothing some of the rough places on my skin. I can tell the difference if I don’t use it for a couple of weeks. My face starts to look rough and blotchy again. It also helps with some fine lines. I recommend this product. You just need to be consistent with usage. I do wish it wasn’t quite so expensive however.
Katelyn A.
This peel, in my opinion, is worth the money. Be kind to your skin and do a patch test (a smaller area of your face) to see if it (your skin) can handle the extra strength formula. I have seen faster healing from acne, less scarring, my combination skin has been calmer, and I’ve had less blackheads. I would recommend this product to others. There is even a trial pack of 5 sets available, so you can take it for a “test drive” before splurging on the whole thing!
Brittany T.
All I have to say is wow!!! I noticed in just two day of using this product that my face looks refreshed. My pores really did look smaller and I think it's because they were being cleaned out and helping with my oil production. If you do have sensitive skin, the extra strength might be too much for you. If anything, use this every other or every third day until your skin gets acclimated. Price point is on the higher-end. Love, love, love this product!!!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It makes my skin feel amazing but using this twice a day would only be a months supply so I find it wasteful and way too costly. The two step system with two minutes in between seems are steps I don’t want to add to my already extensive skincare routine.
zenaida l.
I like this product but is not the right on my skin I have very sensitive skin and when put this on my skin I get rash Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel
Sarah T.
palm coast
I haven’t found anything else that’s this gentle on the skin but highly effective. Does everything tightens the skin, helps with breakouts, discoloration, and fine lines.
Sophia S.
I LOVE these pads. I always keep them on hand for when my skin breaks out. They're strong so I told use them AM PM but just once a day for about a week and my skin is smooth and clear. They are pricey for the amount you get but again I don't use them daily so the last me a while.
Anna N.
Riverview, MI
I was worried when i bought this how my skin would react to it considering i have SUPER sensitive skin but it didn’t react to it at all!!! My skin never looked so good and it’s definitely worth buying!
Theresa G.
Is it worth the $ and is there any other comparable product on the market?
Lindsay K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Is the extra strength version very harsh?
Emily A.
Does this give a natural glow looking tan or will I turn orange?
Tirzah B.
Englewood, NJ
Are these pads just as effective if you cut them in half?
Rhodesia J.
Dorchester, MA
I just got a sample of this and I tried it once and I feel like I'm hooked. My face feels baby smooth. The instructions say daily use, but how many a week do you think is necessary to get results?

Amazon