Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer

Loaded with seven Alpha Beta acids plus replenishing actives to aid cell turnover for smooth and radiant complexion this high-performance moisturizer delivers 72 hours of hydration to help strengthen skins moisture barrier without clogging pores.brbrFor dry normal combination oily and sensitive skin. Free of parabens sulfates and pthalates.brbrTo use For AM/PM use. Massage into clean dry face neck and decollete. For optimal results use it right after Dr. Dennis Gross Skincares bestselling Alpha Beta Daily Peels.brbrAfter 4 weeks.ulli2 oz./liliWeb ID 2953499/li/ul

do you think it is worth the price?
Can this be layered with vitamin c serum?
Does this moisturizer feel tingly on the skin?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer!
Rachel O.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a 14 day sample from Sephora and I’m obsessed. I’ve been looking for a new moisturizer and I think I’ve found it. It works well with the daily peel by Dr. Dennis Gross but also by itself! Keeps me moisturized all day!
Jaquelin G.
Thornton, CO
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer uploaded by Jaquelin G.
I love this moisturizer. The Dr.Dennis Gross skin care line is absolutely amazing!! Although I’m the price is on the higher end you can not go wrong with it. A little goes a long way. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer
Kelsey S.
South Burlington, VT
This moisturizer has done really well with my skin this winter. The exfoliating part has kept any blemishes away where I normally get them from wearing hats and my skin hasn’t bred very dry this season.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
So good!! I actually got my first one from doing a test for Dr Dennis Gross and I fell in love with it! I've bought 3 on my own since then!
Bahar A.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Dermstore
I love a lot of Dennis Gross products, but I was disappointed with this one. I was looking for a less expensive alternative for Good Genes and read some favorable reviews that claimed this was as good or better. It did an adequate job of moisturizing but that is about the only good thing I can say. I don't like the strong cucumber scent or the weird filmy shine it leaves on my face. I find Good Genes to be more moisturizing with a much more pleasant texture and I love the glow it gives my skin. This didn't really seem to enhance my glow. I was too lazy to return it so I eventually finished the jar but I won't purchase this again.
Emily A.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this moisturizer. Very lightweight but moisturizing and didn’t cause any breakouts! Liked the scent too!
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie H.
I recieved a 4ml sample of this product from Sephora. I'd never heard of this brand before, so I had to look it up, which led me to discover this is on the pricey side. Around $64 for a full size - yikes! 🙊 but I've noted that a little really does go a long waty!! It applies smoothly to your skin and releases a subtle fragrance of cucumber. It doesn't feel greasy at all and absorbs nicely after a minute or two. I noted my face had a reddish tint to it after application, I'm unsure if that is normal.. I mean it is an exfoliating moisturizer. My skin did feel soft, so that's a plus. I enjoy the cream is vegan and cruelty/parabens free. I probably won't purchase this product in full size, but not because there's anything wrong with it.. I just use other products.
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,644 reviews
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie W.
I really liked how well this hydrated and moisturize my skin. Its texture is very thick and luxurious almost like silk. It added a luminous and Dewey quality to my skin that I’m obsessed with.
Marissa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is LIFE CHANGING! I hardly have statements like this for skincare product but this one really stands out for me. I first got the 10 sample packs from Sephora and was so impressed after a couple days of use. I had to buy the full size and I use it every morning and at the end of the day when I cleanse, I can notice such a smooth texture even with heavy makeup day! It’s so good. Just trust :)
Tyler C.
I am reviewing of off samples I have of this. I use it only at night and it goes on pretty smooth. It doesn’t feel like it absorbs into my skin but again it’s only for night so not an issue for me. When I wake up and after I cleanse my face, my skin feels very smooth like I had just scrubbed my face. I quite like it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...