Add a Photo

#18 in Facial Peels
Specifically proven results can only be achieved with 2 steps. The only peel on the market to combine 5 Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids  plus Retinol, Ubiquinone, Resveratrol and a host of antioxidants, vitamins and soothing botanicals. The secret to youth and beauty does not come from a single ingredient - this product contains 44 ingredients to fight aging and produce immediate and lasting results. Benefits: Aging: Smoothes the appearance of fine lines and instantly firms Skin Clearing: Clears imperfections; controls excess oil, minimizes appearance of enlarged pores and scarring Brightening: Uses gentle microexfoliation™ to improve skin clarity and eliminate dullness Redness/Sensitivity: Helps calm and soothe irritation All skin types and ages; Immediate results for a radiant & glowing complexion
janine N.
janine N.

You can find this product for sale online everywhere even at drdennisgross.com here is the ingredients list per the website Ingredients: Step 1 : Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate Step 2: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, PEG-30 Stearate, Octoxynol-9, Alcohol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol remember after care and stay out of the sun! you don't want to damage you fresh new skin!
Tina C.
Tina C.
Columbus, OH

Influenster Review: I love the portability and simplicity of this product. I tried this for free through Sephora using my points. It is a simple two step process. It takes a few uses to see the full effect. I would recommend giving it a month before making any judgments on it. I noticed brighter skin. My dark spots slowly faded. This is a gentle peel so there is no down time. You must be diligent about using sunscreen while using this product. I love this and would recommend to a friend. I have purchased and repurchased a few times. I stopped because I wanted to give my skin a break but will pick it up again soon. I like to think of this as a yearly maintenance routine for my skin :).
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Belleville

When my life is out of wack, I have too many deadlines, or have had a weekend of boozy brunches with my girls, I use this quick peel pad to reset. It's quick and easy to apply, and really feels effective when you're putting it on. I wake up the next day with my skin completely reset, no more blemishes or dullness. One use is definitely effective, but if I'm being good and using them every night, my skin is noticeably clear and glowing.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Somerville, MA

I love taking these with me while I travel on long-haul flights. They've served me especially well when I was in other metropolitan areas with hard city water that made my skin break out in annoying ways. I have to be careful to not use abrasive cleansers or retinol that would make my skin super sensitive, as these pads do have a bit of tingle due to their intensity.
Jessikah T.
Jessikah T.
Boston

This is my go to . It seems expensive , but when you think about it you can get a month of this product for a single facial . I've been using on and off for two years now and has been my favorite skin care . Only product that I've actually seen a noticeable difference after using. I started with regular strength and am now onto the extra strength . Highly recommend!
Lyn K.
Lyn K.

I only used this product for about a week. However, I didn't notice any changes at all in my skin. I will try for a bit longer, but so far, no change, no clearing of skin, no extra glow. It didn't do any damage (no extra breakouts or dryness), I just didn't see any of tne amazing results other report. I'll try for a few more days and see if that helps.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.

I like this product, but not enough to purchase it. I got the regular peel pads to try out, and while they did work, they were a little strong for my sensitive skin. I think the gentle ones would have suited me better. But To be honest, they price is just a bit too much for my liking. I didn't notice enough of a difference to justify the price.
Su I.
Su I.

I got a sample of this peel from Sephora. My face felt instantly more radiant after using it. I would have to use it more regularly to give a fair review, but after the sample, I think this product is definitely worth the price. I look forward to trying a full two weeks next to see how effective it is on my scarring.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I have combination skin that is very sensitive and can be oily at times. I decided to give these a go becaues the reviews were great and I have to say, I kind of hate how much I love these. I have started using one of these either every night or every other night after washing and toning my skin. Must buy!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like Dr Dennis Gross facial peels as they really provide me with clear skin and help reduce the size of my pores. Even though it is advertised as being a safe daily peel, I can only use this several times a month because it is too harsh on my sensitive skin. But still a great product nonetheless!

Join Now