Add a Photo

By DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE
#37 in Facial Peels
Specifically proven results can only be achieved with 2 steps. The only peel on the market to combine 5 Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids  plus Retinol, Ubiquinone, Resveratrol and a host of antioxidants, vitamins and soothing botanicals. The secret to youth and beauty does not come from a single ingredient - this product contains 44 ingredients to fight aging and produce immediate and lasting results. Benefits: Aging: Smoothes the appearance of fine lines and instantly firms Skin Clearing: Clears imperfections; controls excess oil, minimizes appearance of enlarged pores and scarring Brightening: Uses gentle microexfoliation™ to improve skin clarity and eliminate dullness Redness/Sensitivity: Helps calm and soothe irritation All skin types and ages; Immediate results for a radiant & glowing complexion
Photos (2)
janine N.
janine N.
You can find this product for sale online everywhere even at drdennisgross.com here is the ingredients list per the website Ingredients: Step 1 : Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate Step 2: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, PEG-30 Stearate, Octoxynol-9, Alcohol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol remember after care and stay out of the sun! you don't want to damage you fresh new skin!
Tina C.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Influenster Review: I love the portability and simplicity of this product. I tried this for free through Sephora using my points. It is a simple two step process. It takes a few uses to see the full effect. I would recommend giving it a month before making any judgments on it. I noticed brighter skin. My dark spots slowly faded. This is a gentle peel so there is no down time. You must be diligent about using sunscreen while using this product. I love this and would recommend to a friend. I have purchased and repurchased a few times. I stopped because I wanted to give my skin a break but will pick it up again soon. I like to think of this as a yearly maintenance routine for my skin :).
Frances W.
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
You got acne scarring? You feel insecure without makeup? You look like you've been through a battle field? GIRL your prayers have been answered. This product is amazing! I use it after I wash, cleanse and tone my skin. I rip the full sheet into two because I'm trying to get the most out of my $$. I use the first half in the morning and the second half at night. This bad boy will do wonders for your skin. Definitely try it out. Side note: I use this and follow with UFO & Luna oil from SR which has DRASTICALLY lightened my acne scarring. Hope this helps!
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Belleville, IL
When my life is out of wack, I have too many deadlines, or have had a weekend of boozy brunches with my girls, I use this quick peel pad to reset. It's quick and easy to apply, and really feels effective when you're putting it on. I wake up the next day with my skin completely reset, no more blemishes or dullness. One use is definitely effective, but if I'm being good and using them every night, my skin is noticeably clear and glowing.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
These little pads are genius and your skins best friend.  The pads are meant to be used on a clean, dry face.  You use step one to gently but efficiently exfoliate the skin and step two sort of controls the acids of step one as well as delivers actives to make skin look radiant and glowing immediately.  Once skin is properly exfoliated it takes in your anti aging products much better so it's an all around win.
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
Other than sheet masks, this is the only brand of peel that I use. It has no offensive scent. You feel enough tingle to know when it is working and are left with beautiful skin after the two step process. It's suggested use is is 2X weekly but I have used it more frequently. I feel I am left with an amazing glow. I grab them, EVERY single time I am in Sephora.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Somerville, MA
I love taking these with me while I travel on long-haul flights. They've served me especially well when I was in other metropolitan areas with hard city water that made my skin break out in annoying ways. I have to be careful to not use abrasive cleansers or retinol that would make my skin super sensitive, as these pads do have a bit of tingle due to their intensity.
Glorimar U.
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
I have the same review, for me this presentation god for to have in your bag, this product help me to diminishes wrinkles, help me to Reduces my pore size and I great  for my skin type, for me is effective, the packagingis very simple for me, theprice is expensive, but is a good product, I could buy it again, I recommend to other person!
Elise H.
Elise H.
These actually blew me away. I got a free sample of these in my last Sephora order and gave them a try (only one of each) and my husband actually noticed how much better my skin looked! That has never happened. It was instantly smoother and my pores looked cleaner and smaller. I would highly recommend these for a regular exfoliant.
Angela N.
Angela N.
This was amazing. I received a trial of this through Sephora and it was the first time I'd ever used a product like this, it was easy to do and wasn't harsh on my semi-sensitive skin. My face felt so smooth afterwards and had a healthy glow to. I got 2 samples but it is something I definitely would like to continue if it weren't so pricey.