Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha-Beta Daily Body Peel uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Dr. Dennis Gross 30 Applications Two-Step System: Alpha Beta Refining Neutralizing System Dermatologist results.  Daily care.  For normal, dry, sensitive, and problem skin. The Alpha Beta Daily Body Peel is the first peel formulated for daily at-home use.  Its unique two-step system of ready-to-use pads contains a precise blend of alpha- and beta- hydroxy acids, antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, soothing green tea extract, and an oil-free moisturizer to give skin of any age a healthier, more vibrant appearance.  Delivers cumulative benefits and optimal results with daily use. Formulated to improve skin firmness, smoothness, and appearance: Fortifies collagen Retexturizes extremely dry skin Reduces appearance of breakouts Fades discoloration Step 1 Ingredients:   Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Camellia S see more...

Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have olive completion and on my body, especially my back, I have a lot of pigmentation from acne (I know, lovely, right)--anyway, my gal who has faithfully done my waxing for last 8 years suggested these. I used them daily and while I think they helped prevent new flair ups, I was hoping they would make the dark spots go away, or at least lighten up significantly. I didn't notice this to be the case.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
I bought these before my wedding 4 years ago. I never had such glowing radiant skin. I have used them ever since. they are 100% worth the price. I use them before bed every night after I was my face, before I apply my night products. seriously, my favorite.
Tiffany G.
Watford City, ND
Ever since I first used this product 12 years ago I have been a faithful buyer. My skin is bright and loves every time I use it. A must buy!
Kristine U.
Jacksonville, FL
My skin looked so much smoother after, and the color was much more even. It did burn, but not too badly that I wouldn't use again.
Lauren D.
Summerville, SC
LIFE CHANGING FOR ANYONE WITH CYSTIC ACNE SCARS!! I finally brought this back into my routine, and I'll never go without it again. I use it every day or every other if I start getting dried out. It fades scars and makes breakouts smaller.