Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare All-In-One Facial Cleanser with Toner uploaded by Jessica C.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Refresh your complexion with this gentle but effective cleanser. NYC dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross formulated a face wash and toner in one to give his patients the most effective and balanced cleanse. This efficient cleanser dissolves dirt, oil, makeup, pollutants, and other impurities, while preserving skin with potent antioxidants, plumping hydrators, and soothing botanicals that leave skin feeling rejuvenated and soft—never tight or dry. The clean-rinsing formula is suitable for all skin types.

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
The price on this product is great for how much product you get. I love that it has a built in toner so I can skip a step in my routine. I love that I can use it with wet or dry skin (dry skin is recommended) and I can mix in an exfoliator product or use it with my clarisonic. It is gentle on the skin and it doesn't smell bad!

Little update here. Don't think I will be repurchasing. Now that I am almost out of the bottle I don't feel that this cleans my skin as good as other products. I would rather feel a good deep clean on my skin than feel like I never washed my face. And recently I've had some breakouts. I don't know if it's from this but it's definitely a factor.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Mentor, OH
I really enjoyed this cleanser. It feels really nice on the skin and leaves my face clean and soft. It never over dried my skin like some cleanser do. It was amazing at taking off all my make up even stubborn eye liner! It has a very light smell in case that's something that bothers you. It's a little pricy but if I ever find it on sale I'd definitely repurchase
Carla S.
Carla S.
S Plainfield, NJ
This stuff changed my life. My skin is amazing and I'm in love. I will never use anything else. This along with the acne pads is where it's at.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Picked this up on whim works very well. Be sure to read the directions because u need to apply onto a dry face. Gentle and leaves face super clean.
Michalina O.
Michalina O.
Glasgow, Scotland
Packaging doesn't feel expensive but it's what's in the inside that matters right? And this is a really good product