Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Active Vitamin D Serum-Oil

Your skin’s daily dose of Vitamin D. Dr. Dennis Gross observed the majority of his patients were experiencing Vitamin D deficiencies because they were overtly careful about exposing themselves to UV rays and using high levels of sunscreen. In order for the body to synthesize Vitamin D, it must be converted from UVB sun exposure or through supplementation/diet. Therefore, Dr. Gross set out to develop the first & only skincare serum-oil that would provide sufficient levels of Vitamin D to skin through TOPICAL APPLICATION. While traditional Vitamin D oils need sun exposure to be made active, this formula, containing the ingredient Ergocalciferol, is already active and does not require sunlight. Great for all skintypes & ages, including combination/oily. Benefits:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Active Vitamin D Serum-Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
I’m all about face oils to keep my face looking young and supple and brightening this oil really helps with keeping my face one tone and keeping it nice and simple I would definitely recommend this product because it really does help even that skin tone
Jasmine G.
Olathe, KS
Very brightening. I would compare this to my Koress Rose oil and this is better you get about the same amount and it’s a little less expensive. Love all the vitamin c and it smells really good.i don’t use as much as i should but when i do I notice the difference.
amber B.
Love love love. Use daily before putting on my makeup. Makes my skin glow. In addition, I have psoriasis but I put this on my face and have never gotten psoriasis on my face
Skylar H.
Terrell, TX
This hydrating serum is an absolute must for fall and winter! It is so luxurious and gives your skin the vitamins is craves while we're not out smoking up the sun. I love to add it to my favorite moisturizer for the perfect balance. I feel like my skin is more glowy than ever when I use this serum.
China B.
Seattle, WA
Nice product. Feels good on the skin but not sure of the direct benefit over other serums for less. I used this everyday under my moisturizers night. Would wake with soft skin.
Becca F.
ft lauderdale
I love this hydrating product so much! I enjoy how it makes my skin feel so hydrated i only used it twice
Gita L.
new york
It gave my skin a youthful glow and my skin feels amazing good for night time use to skink in
April H.
Marseilles, IL
I love how hydrated this product makes my skin feel. I use it at night and when I wake up my skin feels amazing. I love that this serum doesn’t feel heavy and oily
Amy B.
Beachwood, OH
Feels like any oil. Honestly I’m not sure I’ve seen any improvements on my skin from the vitamin D oil. The best I can say is that I have had no negative reaction to this product. I have been a fan of Dr. Gross skin care for a while. I love the alpha beta peel pads so I thought I would give this a try. I probably won’t purchase again.
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try

Looking for your answer?