Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare 14 Day Challenge Extra Strength

A 14 day at-home peel and moisturizer for normal skin that fights fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skintone. This at-home peel contains 40 age-fighting ingredients on pre-soaked cotton towelettes. In just 14 days, you can fight the three most common unwanted signs of aging: fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skintone. This is the only patented two-step formula that produces immediate results for a radiant and glowing complexion. This set contains:- 14 Treatments Extra Strength Alpha Beta® Daily Face Peel or Original Formula Alpha BetaE Daily Face Peel- 0.5 oz Age Erase Moisture It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare 14 Day Challenge Extra Strength!
How would you rate this product?
St Petersburg, FL
I've been such a fan of Dr. Gross's products thanks to my mom who got me turned on. This set is amazing for peeling away your dead skin and refining the skin, and then following with a killer moisturizer. My only warning is this is not for sensitive skin - ultimately I had to change to the sensitive version (and I felt like I had pretty tough skin for peels!). Overall, would highly recommend!
Washington, DC
Skincare routines should all have a peel pad in it , if you don’t have some by now definitely grab these. The 14 day trial packs are great way to try and save money but I recommend buying the 30 day treatments, these peel pads will change your skin forever!! Especially if your flakey, have dark spots, fine lines, and acne prone🙌🏽
This regimen absolutely blew me away! I had no idea what to expect but the way I left my skin was absolutely phenomenal and I could not recommend it anymore highly! It's truly the perfect skin regimen and one condensed set❤️ go for it you will definitely not be disappointed!
Macon, GA
If you commit to using this product every day straight in the 14 day challenge, you will notice amazing results! I did not do this, but instead used it every other day, and it still yielded amazing results! Whenever my skin needs a reset, I buy this 14 day challenge and my skin is restored to its normal condition, but better!
Dallas, TX
Dr. Dennis Gross products are worth every single penny spent. I am obsessed with the product line. I really saw a difference in my skin complexion while using the 14 day challenge extra strength products. I would highly recommend to anyone with dark spots or scarring.
Orem, UT
I had used this in the past and I really enjoyed it, but recently started using them again and it made me break out pretty bad, so it was harsh on my skin, probably because it was dry, I’ll probably try it out again once my skin is back to being hydrate d
Kennesaw, GA
I am a huge fan of the daily facial peels, however I didn't feel like the extra strength was any different than the regular. In fact, I liked the regular peels better. These aren't bad per say, but they definitely didn't wow me the way the regular peels did.
Boston, MA
This is a fantastic product. Really simple and easy to use and packaged individually, takes about 3 minutes overall. Yes, they're pricey, but you can cut each in half to make them last a bit longer. This clears up blemishes overnight, and I typically use once or twice a week.
Brooklyn, NY
This is really great. I used this after I steam my face. It is really harsh so I maybe wouldnt buy the extra stength again but I do feel like my face really glows after. even my friends said something about how great my face looks.
I used the 14 day peel system a couple years ago and loved it. I could tell almost immediately that it was making a difference in how smooth my skin was. At Sephora they have just the pads (step 1 and 2) and I've used those regularly since

Looking for your answer?