BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A 14 day at-home peel and moisturizer for normal skin that fights fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skintone. This at-home peel contains 40 age-fighting ingredients on pre-soaked cotton towelettes. In just 14 days, you can fight the three most common unwanted signs of aging: fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skintone. This is the only patented two-step formula that produces immediate results for a radiant and glowing complexion. This set contains:- 14 Treatments Extra Strength Alpha Beta® Daily Face Peel or Original Formula Alpha BetaE Daily Face Peel- 0.5 oz Age Erase Moisture It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Nikki G.
Litchfield
Amazing stuff!! I tried these about 8 years ago when I was desperate for cystic acne help. After a week of daily use my acne was considerably better as well as scarring was lessened, I bought the 30 day pack after the 14 day one and it helped my skin so much. I think the price is very high though and wish they'd make it more affordable.
Q G.
Washington, DC
Skincare routines should all have a peel pad in it , if you don’t have some by now definitely grab these. The 14 day trial packs are great way to try and save money but I recommend buying the 30 day treatments, these peel pads will change your skin forever!! Especially if your flakey, have dark spots, fine lines, and acne prone🙌🏽
Taylor N.
Macon, GA
If you commit to using this product every day straight in the 14 day challenge, you will notice amazing results! I did not do this, but instead used it every other day, and it still yielded amazing results! Whenever my skin needs a reset, I buy this 14 day challenge and my skin is restored to its normal condition, but better!
Tara L.
These peels are nice. Mild at best but nice. I didn’t notice the same results I was getting within the peels I was doing before these and I only needed to do those 2x weekly!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I am a huge fan of the daily facial peels, however I didn't feel like the extra strength was any different than the regular. In fact, I liked the regular peels better. These aren't bad per say, but they definitely didn't wow me the way the regular peels did.
Rachel M.
Dallas, TX
Im only half way through the 14 days... but i can already tell a huge difference! When my roommate walked into my room after I had done one of the peels, she commented first on how bright and fresh my skin looked!
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
So I actually have the 60 treatments set, but this is a great set to try out before investing because it is up there in price. This is a daily peel, but only and I mean ONLY use it once a day. I personally like to use it in the morning before makeup because it really smoothes out the skin. You won't need a toner after using this. It has 4 kinds of acids (don't be scared!! it sloughs off all that dead skin!) If you have more sensitive skin, definitely go with the regular or gentle pads, but I was fine with using the extra strength. My skin does turn a little red after using this but it does go away after I apply all my other skincare. Very easy to use, make sure you also take it down your neck and chest. You'll see a difference in your skin after using it and the next couple of days.
Monika A.
Hephzibah , GA
If you have a problematic complexion you should try this product! I use it every other day since I started the regimen recently. It will even out the tone of your skin and leave it softer. You could see results after 2 - 3 uses which is wonderful. I noticed my pores are smaller and my skin isn't as greasy as usual. I have a combination skin and this product works wonders for me!
Delaney S.
Dallas, TX
Dr. Dennis Gross products are worth every single penny spent. I am obsessed with the product line. I really saw a difference in my skin complexion while using the 14 day challenge extra strength products. I would highly recommend to anyone with dark spots or scarring.
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
I had used this in the past and I really enjoyed it, but recently started using them again and it made me break out pretty bad, so it was harsh on my skin, probably because it was dry, I’ll probably try it out again once my skin is back to being hydrate d