Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsDr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Dr Dennis Gross Root Resilience Anti-Aging Scalp Serum

Dr. Dennis Gross Root Resilience Anti-Aging Scalp Serum

An anti-aging scalp serum to nourish and create the optimal environment for the growth of stronger, thicker, younger-looking hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Root Resilience Anti-Aging Scalp Serum!
Amy P.
Reseda, CA
Although Dr. Dennis Gross’ website had nothing but glowing reviews for this product, Amazon’s customers were a bit more discerning.  Many complained about the scent of the serum, which didn’t bother me. The instructions are to use three to five pumps on wet or dry scalp.  The serum is nice and light, and does give my hair a bit of a boost when I massage the serum into my scalp.  But this could also be from the scalp massage.  After using Dr. Dennis Gross Anti-Aging Scalp Serum for a few weeks, I’m not all that impressed.  Although it does give my hair a bit of a boost right after application, that lift fades quickly.  I have not seen a big difference in the condition of my hair. The serum is nice and light, so that’s a plus.  It doesn’t weigh down my already oily roots. The company is cruelty free and vegan, which is always a plus, but the product didn’t wow me.  I expected more based on what was promised.

Looking for your answer?