Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer

A professional device with micro-steam technology that infuses skin with moisture, clarifies the complexion, and purifies skin.

How often should I steam my face? Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer
Is this a better steamer than one you can get for half the price on Amazon?
I’ve never used a facial steamer before. Does it make your face red after? How long until you notice the effects of it?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer!
Manitou Beach, MI
Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Shayla M.
Let me tell you, this acts like an aid to skincare treatments. Have you ever tried a skincare treatment such as a face mask that claims to firm the skin or beat acne? Well, although there are some amazing mask treatments out there, I still find that I don’t see immediate results. This facial steamer completely opens all of my pores and prepares for the next skincare treatment to be applied. I feel like if you deal with dry, rosacea, and irritate skin this is going to be something you’re going to live for. I have combination skin and It has been magical using this. It’s like your own spa facial at home and that’s what makes this unit a must-have!
Lees Summit
Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Delaney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has hands down changed my skin. It has helped clean out my pores and shrink my pore size. It hydrates my skin and helps the products I apply after soak into the skin better.
Tewksbury, MA
GUYS, I just got this as a gift from my husband (who did extensive research on which facial steamer to get me) and this is honestly the best gift I’ve ever gotten. it’s nice and compact so it doesn’t take up too much space. It definitely opened my pores up and hydrated my skin. I did a Korean sheet mask right after then applied my usual serums and moisturizers. Finally ended with a toner to close the pores back up. My skin has never felt so hydrated and soft!!!! I HIGHLY recommend. I just got it two days ago and was recommended to only use it 2x a week max. Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer
Arlington, VA
1,311 reviews
Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Rhonda J.
Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A friend of mine recently purchased this for my birthday and I’m surprised by how well it works. It’s like a professional grade device that delivers micro-steam technology to infuse skin with hydration, clear up your complexion, detoxify skin, and help achieve a healthy radiance. I find this to be a perfect fit for my dry, dehydrated skin. In only 9 minutes you can have a dewy complexion and soothe skin. Great way to begin any at home facial. I really recommend for dry skin types, people who want to shrink pores, and want to improve skin texture. The biggest benefit to this product is how it opens your pores to really penetrate the products you apply afterwards. This is a smaller steamer and works for roughly 5-6 minutes. The unit is roughly 8 inches tall and has a handle to maneuver it.
Fitchburg, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare: Pro Facial Steamer. I enjoy using it as part of my routing when I’m feeling like I need some extra pampering or a spa night, or when I’m feeling like my skin needs a little extra attention. I only use it a few times a month so that I’m not overusing it. On nights that I use the steamer, I do a gentle face wash beforehand. The steamer then opens and decongests clogged pores. One thing I find most important is to always follow steaming immediately with the moisturizers and serums I want to use. I do this to lock in hydration while my pores are still open. I think this also accelerates the absorption and increases the effectiveness of the products I’m using. When I’m done, I feel more relaxed, I feel like my skin is hydrated and looks healthier and more radiant. As for this particular brand and model of steamer, I got it during a big sale last year. It was still quite expensive even on sale. I do like it - It gets hot, but not too hot, and the power/force of the steam is perfect. However, I think the routine you use with the steamer is the most important part, and sometimes I wonder if I could have gotten away with purchasing a more affordably priced steamer. Overall, I’m happy with the steamer and enjoy using it.
Southfield, MI
Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Chanel D.
Get yours today at skincaresocialclub.com upgrade your beauty routine and get a clear complexion!
Farber, MO
Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Robyn L.
This is beneficial to anyone experiencing dehydrated skin and enlarged pores, this portable facial steamer features luxurious micro-steam technology that hydrates and purifies the skin in one simple step.
Euless, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this steamer for about a month once a week, I’ve seen such a difference in the amount of breakouts I get. It really clears out my pores. They used to be dark and full and since I’ve been using this followed by Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads, I’ve seen my pores just completely empty and my acne so much better and under control. Just amazing for acne prone skin and for clearing out blackheads out of your pores.
1,506 reviews
I love this steamer and use it all the time. Pretty powerful little unit. I love the wide face mask. Definitely helps to open up my pores and gives me a spa feeling facial. Yes, it is pricey. I also like Vanity planet steamer and it’s a bit cheaper. But the face mask is not as nice. Whenever I steam my face I just feel so much like I am doing a true at home facial. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Scottsdale, AZ
Absolutely love this. Tempted to keep it on all the time! I use the Tatcha or SK-II sheet mask and sit in front of this steamer allowing it to warm up the product and skin for even better absorption. I found its best to use bottled or purified water because tap water can cause mineral buildup that you need to clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Costa Mesa, CA
Stow, OH
il y a un an
Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer? What are the benefits of this product and how often should you steam your face?
Bhavna J. il y a 8 mois
Steaming your face pushes hydration into your skin along with cleaning your pores. That is your call how often you need to steam your face, however twice a week should be fine.