Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic and Retinol AntiAging Moisturizer uploaded by Denise H.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A triple correction anti-aging moisturizer that contains the breakthrough ingredient combination of Ferulic Acid, Retinol, and Ellagic Acid to target the fibroblast cell, visibly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles at the surface level and beyond. Provides time-released hydration as it works to strengthen the skin's own regenerative ability, helping to counteract the visible signs of aging, increase its natural moisture barrier, and restore elasticity to sagging skin.

Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this partnered with the pads. My skin is being resurfaced and brighter more youthful looking skin is replacing it. Perfect!!!
Gina L.
Gina L.
Cant say enough great things about this product! My
Skin has never looked better! Pores look and feel tighter and smaller!
Lessly G.
Lessly G.
Love it super hydrating for dull like skin a bit pricey but definitely worth it
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
It's good! It keeps the skin moisturize and healthy looking. It's really good
Karina G.
Karina G.
I recently bought this along with the eye serum. Let me tell you, I initially loved it. Not too thick, no funky smell. Just plain and refreshing. And a little goes along way. When applied on the eye lids... it felt oh soo good! You may apply both products on your AM and PM routine but like always.. wear shades. Up until it caused severe sensitivity to my eyes. It made my eyes water so much they puffed up. So I had to stop wearing it.
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didnt notice anyย anti-aging benefits or any reduction in lines or texture. Worked fine as a moisturizer although the product itself seems a bit thin. Because I have dry skin I usually prefer moisturizer that are a bit thicker. I will not buy again.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this product while I was out in one of the stores that carries it. All I can say is it was amazing. It was so smooth and it has some amazing ingredients. The salesperson couldn't say enough good things about it. I cant wait to be able to buy this since it is a little pricey.
Christine P.
Christine P.
I love this moisturizer! I layer it with the serum nightly and my 56 year young skin has never felt softer or looked better! Save some serious coin and buy this with Verizon's smart rewards for $88.
Eric q.
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is great. It never let's me down. It's gentle not harsh. I like how it is packaged and find it appealing to use. I think it is a good value but sole may consider it pricey. I do not see much room for improvement.
christina a.
christina a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made me have blackheads Whitehead and Breakout really bad on my face. I would not recommend this if you're trying to moisturize your face