Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic and Retinol AntiAging Moisturizer uploaded by Denise H.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A triple correction anti-aging moisturizer that contains the breakthrough ingredient combination of Ferulic Acid, Retinol, and Ellagic Acid to target the fibroblast cell, visibly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles at the surface level and beyond. Provides time-released hydration as it works to strengthen the skin's own regenerative ability, helping to counteract the visible signs of aging, increase its natural moisture barrier, and restore elasticity to sagging skin.

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this amazing product! Definitely worth the price and makes my fine lines virtually disappear within a couple weeks of use! It really does what it says and makes my skin youthful and firmer than ever!
Landon F.
cedar bluff
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I only have to use once a day, I got it online and it’s amazing. I was a first time user until I almost ran out and had a freak panic attach because I simply can not go with my Day not using this
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
When I first saw this product I absolutely had to try it. My eyes happened to look ulta puffy, dark and overall indicative of the “not-so” beauty sleep I missed out on the night before. Upon dabbing it on my eyes and around the contour of my eyes I immediately notice my face looked more alive and brighter and above all I noticed significantly reduced puffiness and darkness!! It overall has improved the look of my eyes and I highly recommend!
Karina G.
I recently bought this along with the eye serum. Let me tell you, I initially loved it. Not too thick, no funky smell. Just plain and refreshing. And a little goes along way. When applied on the eye lids... it felt oh soo good! You may apply both products on your AM and PM routine but like always.. wear shades. Up until it caused severe sensitivity to my eyes. It made my eyes water so much they puffed up. So I had to stop wearing it.
Debbie H.
08754
I tried a sample of this product while I was out in one of the stores that carries it. All I can say is it was amazing. It was so smooth and it has some amazing ingredients. The salesperson couldn't say enough good things about it. I cant wait to be able to buy this since it is a little pricey.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I didnt notice any anti-aging benefits or any reduction in lines or texture. Worked fine as a moisturizer although the product itself seems a bit thin. Because I have dry skin I usually prefer moisturizer that are a bit thicker. I will not buy again.
Jaelei Y.
If you need a good moisturizer, this would be my recommendation. Super moisturizing and Dr Dennis Gross stuff just works! Products are pretty pricey but if it's your skin, it's more the investment. This product comes highly recommended at Sephora.
Angelynn N.
I got this for my mom and she looks so much younger! Her face hasnt changed but the wrinkles and puffiness under her eyes has decreased dramatically!!! Maybe i should buy it😂
Christine P.
I love this moisturizer! I layer it with the serum nightly and my 56 year young skin has never felt softer or looked better! Save some serious coin and buy this with Verizon's smart rewards for $88.
Donnabel T.
I am into a good quality anti-aging products and I must say this product is one of them. I love using it during all 4 seasons. It is not rash on your skin either. I have been using it for about 3 years now.