BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Perspiration, oil, and environmental aggressors build up on your skin throughout the day. Instantly cleanse, tone, and treat all the signs of aging on the go or at home. Dr. Gross uses these thick, plush cloths on his patient's skin before he examines them. Drenched in skin-nourishing antioxidants, vitamins, AHAs, and hydrators, these cloths remove impurities, pollution, and makeup while leaving behind a detoxifying veil that prevents free-radical damage. Benefits: Cleanses, tones and treats Removes impurities, pollution, and makeup Prevents free-radical damage see more...

Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Huge fan of all Dr.Dennis products- I love using these after an intense workout & I don't have time to wash my face. Super refreshing, my face feels clean without being over dried. Great packaging for being on the go!
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This cleaning wipes have been great! This is the first time I have used them and have been very effective so far. It comes in nice packaging that is easy to use. It is a very gentle wipe that is great every day. I love this!
Jennifer G.
CAMDEN, NJ
Love these for when I'm feeling lazy at night and do not want to get up to wash my face. I put them next to me in my night stand for those long nights when I just want to fall out asap
Ellen A.
Louisville , KY
You can't go wrong with any of the Dr Dennis Gross products. I often use the wipes for ease and convenience factor. These are the best I have found.
Renee M.
So refreshing, made my skin feel brand new after, good value for what your receiving, definitely met my expectations
Stephanie F.
This wipes are pretty good. I like that they came up with this idea of putting a little extra Into cleansing wipes.
laelah c.
Stuffy's white even know the kind of burning beds but they got it removed temples like they're supposed to do
Rona M.
New York
These work great....effective and feels good upon use....superior quality and does meet expectations
Anna J.
campinas
Eu amooooo esse produto, estou totalmente viciada!!! Depois que testei esse, nunca mais troco por outro. Aplicação e remoção super fáceis...Produto aprovado e indicado para todos! 💖
Emmalee C.
TORONTO, ON
I love using these before bed. Prevents breakouts and gives you that exfoliating new skin glow with daily use. Handy packaging resells well. Never dries out. Good price for the number of wipes in the bag bs other brands.