Dr Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Boosters Serum Kit uploaded by khadija s.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

These are professional strength concentrates for perfectly balanced skin. see more...

Areta B.
Caused me to break out in areas of the blue serum. I stopped using immediately and it went away. Also had some burning and irritation in the area. Im not sure if it was the combining of oils but that’s what the instructions said so that was what I did!
Tricia G.
Clayton, NC
I really like these, they were super lightweight. I like getting them all together because I was able to spot treat areas and be more specific with my routine. The orange brightening one was my favorite but I used all of them.
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
So pleasantly surprised by these products! Primarily the hydrating booster and the brightening orange bottle. These serums act as boosters for your normal skin care routine and are supposed to target different skin concerns. Glass bottles with droppers, wish they were more opaque to protect the ingredients from breaking down but are easy to use. For the price you get a daytime brightening serum with vitamin c, a hydrating booster to use and add to regular moisturizer (day and/or night) and a clearing serum. Super underrated product in my opinion and would definitely consider repurchasing as a kit or individual products. I will say that I did not like the serum in the green bottle and ended up tossing it half way through because I already have products that are effective for acne and did not want to overkill.
Kelsi F.
Centreville, VA
Super easy to use! I add a couple drops either into my moisturizer or between my other skincare products. They definitely boost the effectiveness of my existing products. All of DDG’s line is safe for sensitive skin and with continued use makes skin more radiant, youthful, and healthy looking!
Lia W.
Tulsa
This is one of the more moisturizing products that I use in summer for my skin is extremely dry it needs more moisture than usual I like to mix all three of them together when I need the most moisture but I use the orange one during the day the blue one during the night and the green one in the middle of the day when it's the worst
Renée C.
Hays, KS
The serums are amazing! I love that you can add it to anything you like or use it alone. I feel that they all do what they say they do. The packaging is great and I love the color glass. I would suggest this to anyone.
Samie K.
Ellwood city
I recommend this because it’s the set and it just does everything for your face and it’s just amazing it made my pores smaller scar tissue go away just really great great product
khadija s.
Orlando
Amazing has everything you need! the hydrating booster is by far my favorite. i use it everyday on my dry patches! its great as a primer as well as it gives the skina great glow and smooth texture! try it out in your foundation as well it gives the best glow
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
Dr. Dennis Gross knows what's up! Seriously. Always blown away by his products. Very effective and never harsh or irritating (I'm typically somewhat sensitive). I've only used one of the 3 serums in this pack but already know I will love the other 2 as well. Would buy again, would recommend to anyone looking for amazing skin aka EVERYONE.
Elisa G.
I don’t usually like serums, but this just sinks into the skin nicely and just makes my face feel hydrated and healthy looking. Definitely effective. I always stop by Sephora to get more. If you have dry skin, this really helps to provide extra hydration before your moisturizer.

Amazon