BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Rub towel on clean, dry skin, moving in circles, until towel is dry. Do not rinse or combine with alcohol-based products. see more...

Jake K.
Appleton, WI
This is a really good sulfur mask for the price. I just don't think that sulfur helps my acne that much. I like that you can use it as a 20 minute mask or you can leave it on all night and sleep with it. I know it's a drive my skin out a little bit more but if I used to have your moisturizer afterwords I didn't have any problems. I would definitely say give it a shot
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ess mascara works very well for me, I have a youthful skin, but I'm already testing several brands to use. And that is very good, left my hair with a more uniform tone and texture. The price is good and I would buy again. It has a good smell and a beautiful packaging.
Trang N.
If you have acne prone skin and have congested skin, this sulfur mask needs to be in your skincare routine. I went a couple of months without it and I regretted it. My skin loves this stuff and it really works wonders to keep my skin clear.
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
Other than making the appearance of my pores smaller, it didn't really do much else for me. I tried it as a spot treatment and a mask and not much changed. I personally don't recommend this mask and would swap it out for something else.
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
My acne prone skin works best with Sulfur and I found this Dennis Gross one to be the best out of all of them. It doesn't irritate my skin but is effective enough to decongest my pores and over time clear my acne. Most of the sulfur mask I use in the path worked fine but always gave me a headache due to their scent, this is the only one that I've used that doesn't give me a headache and does wonders for me. Highly suggest this product to my acne prone friends.
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
This first fast doesn't have the best smell but it is one of my favorite ones. I love putting it all on my face and then waiting for about 15 minutes until it is all dried. After I take it off at least my skin feeling so smooth. I will definitely be buying it again!
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Over rated there are so many other  sulfur mask making this one way to expensive for a product that whil not bad is just like any other product. Spend your money on something else it will be so much better used.  Get something else and be equivalent
Miriam T.
I have acne and sensitive skin and all I can say is this made my entire face super red and just irritated my skin. It also dried it out and made it flakey in some of my breakouts. Would not recommend for dry acne skin.
Anne Marie E.
brick
If you are prone to acne then this product is great! You can apply it solely to the parts of your face where you are breaking out or you can apply it all over. It is a pump container so it lasts forever!
Ebony S.
Galveston , TX
Very good mask1, it’s almost like a cool breeze onto the face but it works like magic. I bought at my local spa Hotel Galvez. It did meet my standards it was very nice.